Zootopia

Self Loathing thread, asking the question of Y?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUV54XBidzU
primalhardwere.com/category/humpables?adult_confirm=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did Nick know exactly how many hours they had left?

Am I the only one I wanted to rape the shit out of that lamb?

Her teeth and smile were way too ugly even for me to hatefuck.

Judy mentions that they have 36 hours left after they leave the naturalist place. The real question is how exactly 26 hours, or anything like that, pass between then and the scene where he says they have ten hours left.

Most charitable explanation: he got the maths wrong. He holds up eight fingers, and Judy has a momentary "wait, that math doesn't work" reaction when he does. I'm surprised there's no webm for it, it's pretty cute.

Morning thread

That pic is extremely appropriate. It felt like this movie really hated the protagonists. It was just cruelty after cruelty.

He had been keeping track of how many hours he had left before Judy would have to give him the pen.

Didn't like that much when Judy returns to her apartment after her first day at work

too close home

>Judy getting bullied
>Getting discouraged by Nick
>Nearly losing her job after offering help
>And again in Rainforest District
>Getting called out by Nick (not to mention Nick's backstory)
>Her reaction to Nick going savage(even if it was faked)

Trust me, user, it gets a lot worse than that.

It's comfy and sad

wtf I hate rabbits now

>mfw edgetopia

And you are wondering why Disney wants to get rid of Zootopia asap.

it's not that bad, you know she'll overcome her problems because she's a brave adorable bunny

Until the scene where she literally quits because she's so broken by the race war she accidentally started.

>y did i think i could make the world a better place

Because you're a kick-a-rhino-in-the-face-r.

You've always been a kick-a-rhino-in-the-face-r.

I hope my Judy doesn't turn out to look like Bonnie

Y is she so thicc?

JUDY NO

Let's see if this works

>Why dont they use base 6 or base 8 mathematics.jpg
Every base is base 10.

I'm sorry, I know I'm being stupid, but I don't understand this.
>They leave naturalist club in what appears to be early afternoon
>Evening (presumably next day), after Mr Big's wedding they are attacked by Manchas
It does sound like 24 hours and then some had passed between these events, which suggests Nick's math is correct
what am I missing here?

Is that red licorice being stuffed into a marshmallow?

If only.

Nick looks a bit gay here

It's the hat and glasses, isn't it?

The pose doesn't exactly help

>Gideon, Nick and Finnick as three caballieros

Finnick would definitely be the comic relief

>my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
What did he mean by this?

Absolutely nothing. Why would he?

ha

thats amazing. never noticed that

in a manner of speaking, yes

>I unironically like Zootopia

Why would Disney put a such a song in a character's playlist?

Good man. Enjoy your stay!

An innocent mistake

Strangely my mother hasn't seen the movie yet and doesn't seem to intend to, just glancing at a promotional poster she immediately assumed Nick was Judy's boyfriend.

HOW FUCKIN CUTE CAN THESE JEWS GO?

>he thinks I'm saying I like Zootopia
>he unironically thinks Zootopia is a good film

And I'm glad that you do, user.

What is it about this movie that makes me so sad, Sup Forums?

Same

I don't remember ever looking like that...

No bun Judy gf in real life.

Real life is a lot shittier than the movie tries to make the inter-species dynamic appear, for even dumber reasons, mostly religion.

I think that's part of it.

I'm just unhappy that our world isn't as beautiful as theirs is

>for even dumber reasons, mostly religion.

The former is 90% of it for me. Yeah, there's way too many problems with our world and I'll echo what says.

Going to visit a gay bar Ahmed?

>he denies the ultimate teachings of muhammad and the will of allah

As amusing as your snackbars may be, you're wildly off topic, should be in Sup Forums demanding a child bride or something.

Is this a new meme?

Attaching le funny hat man to random posts is a pretty old one

maybe

>starting a thread with old meme

I am more powerful than you can possibly imagine. My meme is the meme that will pierce the heavens.

Dry bunny

Finished Nick as Nick.

Also there's a different Nick as Nick.

Fox Nick has been usurped. I like the coloured in version though, user.

I with the idea of a tv series, no cgi just good 2D animation

so I looked up that zistopia comic the other night and damn it's pretty amazing.

also, I had a little thought earlier today: if there were to be a zootopia tv series, I wouldn't accept anything less than a full 70s style titles sequence for it, funk music and all.

I love it

Please

I need more of this

You can buy it if you hate Judy that much

Where

Ungood mythical creature

>yfw Finding Dory beats Zootopia

Milkshake is singular, meaning it's not something he can lose when he gives it. It's a hand job. Disney has a character who gives gay hand jobs so good all the boys come to him.

It's to be expected, sadly. Thanks for reminding me to watch a few Futurama episodes though

That is clearly incorrect, now give up the goods

It needs translating slightly, but it's correct. The """toy""" is called Alice, I think.

Except that no, it isn't the same. "Alice" JUST has the vag, doesn't have the rail or base, and has a different outer texture. It's clearly a different product.

Synonyms, user.

>Being this retarded
I'm saying there is no such product on Bad Dragon you idiot.

We didn't really care when you were pretending to be civil, so don't expect us to care now.

I'm not so sure, Pixars latest films haven't done as well internationally.

I'd suspect it to out gross in domestic, but not in foreign.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUV54XBidzU

Yeah, probably not foreign, but it'll make more than Zoot anyway overall because of domestic. Funnily enough, I actually have seen any advertising from it in the UK- guess I need to look harder.

Who is we?

Guy asked a question, someone told him bullshit, and he called them out.

Are we expecting Dory to outgross Frozen in the US?

Frozen was an outlier
No I don't think it will

>he called them out
Ouch. You can get answers to your silicone plaything questions on /trash/, not here.

Don't think so, but we'll find out I guess

I actually had to look it up in my history because I forgot to bookmark it. Dunno if I would get one, but it's certainly enticing.

primalhardwere.com/category/humpables?adult_confirm=true

>floatzen

tybg

The thing with sequels vs. new things (Frozen, Zootopia) is that sequels are a lot more front-loaded. Audiences already know they want to see it, so they go see it first thing. With relative newcomers, they sustain longer on good word-of-mouth, with Zootopia having an exceptionally good falloff rate and Frozen rising in strength as it went. The question is if Finding Dory is good enough to see over and over again, past the initial "gotta see it" opening weekend rush.

Even Civil War, the only $400M domestic movie of the year so far, had steady drops in the 50-60% range, and that started out with significantly more than Dory. A closer comparison would be Jungle Book's $130M opening that eased down a lot slower (30-40%) over the months and got past $350M.

It won't out-gross Zootopia's total with only domestic boosting it, but it will probably be talked about more online because muh nostalgia and muh feels scene.

> The question is if Finding Dory is good enough to see over and over again, past the initial "gotta see it" opening weekend rush.
I just saw it last night with low expectations. IMO it was not worth the C$14 and can't really see myself watching it again if ever. Lots of things wrong with that movie, but some of the kids in the theatre liked it.