I'm an afro-centrist, black nationalist. Ask me anything

what wuz we?

Why?

Why don't you go back to Africa?

Where da white wimmin at?

Do you like green lifesavers?

Are you a kang?

How long have you been planning on shooting a cop?

>nationalist
Then why are you not in Africa?
Do you think it's fair the BLM movement is in Europe, while we don't have a problem with police shooting black people?

Would you accept full independence for a black nation state in the American south, on the condition that all African Americans are compelled to move there?

You can make your own laws. Set your own foreign relations and trade policy. Have your own military (attack the USA at your own peril). But you do NOT get any special treats like reparations from us- only independence and the chance to build a self-reliant nation.

Do you want a Black ethno-state in North America? If so, what would be its boundaries.

Would you prefer if Black Americans migrated back to Africa?

I want to! This is in part why I chose to do this. I don't think there needs to be any more hate among the races. I hate white people and I imagine many of you hate black people. What I want to do is organize a program that gives money to blacks from the US or UK government enough money to get a good head start in an African nation.

Go back to Africa.

No thanks :)

can I buy you a ticket to liberia

why aren't you in an african nation at the current moment?
were you aware that the kkk will literally pay for your plane ticket?

No I don't want that. I wan't every black American to be given money to return to Africa.

What do you think about BLM waging war on whites and demanding reparations?

I don't mind black folk but this shit is ridiculous and BLM is going to wind up causing a hugely negative impact on race relations, how can black people support this?

you ever been to the southern part of the gulf when the bonita are running?

>wanting a land border with a 100% african tier country

>Would you prefer if Black Americans migrated back to Africa?
Yes. I believe in segregation.

Grape.
Good riddle actually

And who do you expect to pay for it? Everyone who's not black?

Banana

grape

Which African country would you go to?

Would you try to take over their government and shape it to Black American needs?

What would your constitution entail?

mo money fo dem relocations

b-but hasn't that already been done????

You do realize how powerful yet gracious we are right? You do understand you'll just end up like Liberia and Haiti on your own right?

Not that I'm complaining, but you have to be quite delusional to hate white people as a whole when you consider the sort of civilizations and inventions we have brought to life.

Why do you believe other people are obligated to provide for you leaving our country

The government should hand each individual black person $5000 or $10000 to be given to families to relocate.

>No I don't want that. I wan't every black American to be given money to return to Africa.
That's like giving a homeless guy money for food. Chances are he'll just spend it on drugs. Black people would do the same thing because they don't give a fuck about anything except instant gratification. (And most of them don't want to leave anyway because they know deep down that they're lucky to live in a country made by whites.)

I would, however, be willing to pay an increase in taxes in order to forcibly deport you all to Africa. That would be a win-win.

WUZ YOU REALLY KANGS N SHEEIT?

What do you think about (((white))) liberals? Personally, I do believe that every race should have their own continent, except for Arabs because they destroy everything.

Nothing is stopping you to move to an already existing African nation that grants former slaves ways to migrate. Nigeria is one, I think.

Don't wait till tomorrow, move there right now.

Where do you think the government would get that money?

Why?

I would happily pay for this

classic nigger mentality

How do you rationalize that the Egyptians were Black. How do you come to terms with that your people have been inslaved and conquered by every people they came into contact with.. How do you think africa can become anything but a shithole seeing that it survives on Chinese, American, and brazilian money.What do you think about the Khoisan people? Why does being half black half white make you more black than white? Why are blacks more likely to commit crimes in the USA?

Why do you want us to stay in your country when all you do is despise us? We don't like you any more than you do us. You should hear what it's like at a black dinner table on thanksgiving.

I don't know if you've been watching our presidential election or not but..

Why is your flag the US flag?

Are you black? Actual black not shaun king black.

We did, you dumb nigger. It's now a failed state with a civil war.

Please go to Africa and tell me you still want to live there after you actually visit and stay there for at least a year. It's a shit hole brah.

It's not the actual continent that is shit it's the people, specifically the blacks. How do I know this? My missus is from South Africa, she is coloured, and she says her and her family got out of there because the blacks are running the country into the ground.

> I wan't every black American to be given money to return to Africa

How much? I've seen some guy on cripplechan do the math, you could get 50 grand which would basically let you live like a KANG and the cost would be amortised after a few years (I think it was 4).

Are you involved with Black Lives Matter? I imagine many of their more prominent members would support an exodus of African Americans to a place they can truly call their own, close to their genetic roots. I don't know if the US or UK government would fund such an endeavor due to the globalist agenda. Have you thought about crowdfunding?

I use the word "cuck" a lot actually. I don't like (((them))). They hold you down. They're like the white versions of Larry Elder or Thomas Sowell.

This has already happened, retard. It was called Liberia and spoiler alert: the nogs ran it into the ground.

My question being, why don't blacks just spend a year not spending their money on Flamin' Hot Cheetos, weed, malt liquor, rims, Nike AF1s and other useless shit so they could afford this all on their own? Seriously, it'd be that easy - if you can't convince your own people to make some small sacrifices for just a year in order to collectively be able to create your own nation on your own terms, then holy shit, it just proves everything whites think about blacks to be 100% correct.

Are you Killer Mike?

It would be cheaper to just kill you all, and you could do literally nothing about it. What makes you think you are in the position to give demands?

I don't mind if you stay provided you follow the Constitution
I don't want to fund your leaving

Fuck that I am moving to Atlanta soon.

Wesley Snipes black.

Going back to the home planet

>Are you involved with Black Lives Matter?
I am
>I imagine many of their more prominent members would support an exodus of African Americans to a place they can truly call their own
You're absolutely correct
>Have you thought about crowdfunding?
Yes, but it's something that would need massive media and social media presence.

I've been saying "niggers go back" for years. The fucking monkeys just don't listen.

The Flamin' Hot Cheetos remark sent my sides into orbit, thanks user

What part of Africa?

Ah ah ah, that's not very white of you, Brandon ;)

Using the internet is appropriating white culture.

Youll regret it desu
t. Left right after highschool

Why do you rely on governments to give you money to move back to Africa? Surely you have enough money to move there without their help.

Thomas Sowell is worth a million black Americans.

You're talking about going off to Africa to start a new civilisation and you want your first act in doing so to be begging for a handout from America. Do you people have no pride?

Half of my family are black Americans and they've pulled themselves up from being poor country boys to serving their country and families the best they can.

>"I don't mind if you stay provided you follow the Constitution
I don't want to fund your leaving"
Believe me, it's not black people you'll have to fight this with. It's cucks like this.

All races are beneath us and genocide is in our blood, so how is what I said not white?

We want you gone, you want to be gone, what is with the pointless conflict?

I find this interesting as a white guy who's brother married a black girl (we're white) what would recommend happen to the mullatos over here? does my brother get to go with you guys cause he doesn't want to be seperated from his family? and what about the black people that tell you to fuck off because they want to keep living off of hand-outs/don't want to die of aids/be harassed by boko haram?

Is non or even anti-marxist Black Nationalist possible at a large scale?

South Africa or Rhodesia given its colonial past.

>>Are you involved with Black Lives Matter?
>I am
Again, do you think it's fair the BLM movement is in Europe, when we don't have a problem with police shooting black people?

How about go fuck yourself

Once the Section 8 roaches came from Milwaukee to my city, all standard snack foods at the register were immediately replaced with Flamin' Hot Cheetos. I guess they knew the wants of the new clientele, but couldn't trust leaving them down a side aisle for fear every pack would be stolen. Empty bags are the most commonly found lawn rubbish I have to pick up every week now. I'm not happy about it.

Flamin' Hot Cheeto visibility at any convenience store is the fastest way to gauge how many blacks come and go from that location. It's legal crack to them, apparently.

>Afro
>centrist
define this.Also: what makes you a black nationalist?

You fucking white boys can figure that out. We don't like the race traitors any more than you.

This is how I know you're trolling. Good effort though, you've got all these dumb fucks in this thread hooked

Why aren't you in Africa, fuckface?

lol....niggers go a whole year without weed and sneakers? that'll be the day.

I'd love to meet the kike that managed to convince brokeasses in the hood that collecting expensive shoes is the perfect hobby for them.

Why aren't you in a black country?

>do you think it's fair the BLM movement is in Europe

No I don't. I think they're cowards for living in "countries" like Denmark. I don't think black people should be allowed to live there or anywhere in Europe. Just as I don't want whitey living in South Africa.

haha okay nigger sounds good. what about the women? and I am being serious here, most black(most women in general) women wouldn't lower their current level of living for anyone no matter what, they would probably rather stay here and get bleached in general/beg to come back once they see that africa is an endless amount of work (at least 4 generations) to make completely livable again. so would it just be a bunch of strong bruthaas butt fucking eachother?

We ain't giving you money nigger

Please, do fuck off back to Africa though

You know, except for Zulus and a few other tribes, there were no black people in SA. They came after white people established the colony.

also
>"countries"
We're 4 times older than America

you hate white people?
what have white people actually done to you?
if you can answer without using postmodernist/criticl theory/leftist pseudo-intellectual nonsense, then I'll listen

also consider that if you didn't like their behavior, then maybe they were jsut reacting to your behavior

also what makes you so sure once enough of you stand up and proclaim you want this, we just give it to you, then once you start your cute little country in africa you get butt-fucked by some warlord who's been buying used guns from hillary clintons state department gun depot? then what? who do you blame? do you think the US would really help you? or anyone? we would probably just pull a blanket over the whole thing and let it happen as a warning to any other uppity little negro trying to start some shit like this.

>We're 4 times older than America

Do you think that matters to me for one second? I have no allegiance to this white supremacist anti-black shit hole.

Yeah but there sure as shit weren't white people there before the Dutch East India Company started setting up shop there.

The way I see it, everyone should be allowed to visit everywhere; but everyone shouldn't be allowed to live everywhere.

Rofl. Then go take up arms, Tyrone, you delusional cry baby. We'll be waiting.

Also

>black president
>anti-black

Systematic oppression of my people still going on to this day despite the civil rights act happening over 50 years ago.

>anti-black shit hole
Perhaps it is anti-black because you are a scourge on society in every conceivable way?

Also why aren't you answering my questions boy? Is it because you are LARPing and thus don't have a response to challenging questions?

Kek, this is hilarious. I'm sorry about your yard though, that sounds frustrating.

You are cowards im black this thread is pissing me off

You mean niggers would rather shoot each other in the street than get real jobs

You fucking weak white men bitch and moan about my people all fucking day on this board but when presented with the idea of ALL of us leaving your countries you pussy out and just mock me and say "hurrrrr durrr I ain't payin' fer yerrrr ticket nigger"
You're all pathetic.

Do you want to kill whitey?

Who cares?

>Systematic oppression
I hate this bullshit term. Completely fallacious.