Lincoln is the weirdest loud of all

Lincoln has an obsession with perfection. Unless everything is just perfect in a scenario it seems impossible for him to be happy.

The way he narrates suggests he views his siblings as someone in a zoo would view animals.

Basically its, "what a bunch of loud obnoxious cunts, I wish I could play my vidya and read my comics without all this other shit distracting me"

Lincoln never realizes he pretty much creates his own problems Jimmy Neutron style.

I imagine Lincoln growing up to be a serial killer, no joke. Some guy who's so obsessed with perfection that he will destroy everything around him to get it.

He's just an autist nerd with a superiority complex. He'll probably grow up to be the average Sup Forums poster.

Also, who is he talking to all the time.

>perfectionism
>sibling rivalry
>gets into trouble at times

>all considered weird traits
>enough to become a serial killer

this is just terrible bait right?

He talks to you, me, and all of us. He is the metaphorical of the outside looking in. Seriously, he is the narrator, he isn't talking to anyone while he is talking with the audience. It's like you're that uninformed about story telling.

Will he get to them first, or will they?

>The way he narrates suggests he views his siblings as someone in a zoo would view animals
he's not wrong

I'd watch the fuck out of a Meancreek parody of the loudhouse.

As the Iranians say
>Higher grows the tree, lower go the roots

it's just showed how this show relied heavily on formulaic writing

Talking to the camera would make more sense if there was a camera or some listener. Maybe he is already insane.

I bet he's a fan of Linkin Park.

Goddammit Luan

This desu senpai. It's pretty obvious.

Loud House mostly survives on the appeal of the cast. Character interactions are actually pretty good.

Millenial only child

i like that Lincoln is voiced by an actual kid.

Hes like Bob from Bobs Burgers
The show is about him dealing with his crazy family but more often or not hes just as if not more crazier

good work in progress.

yeah, that what keep me interested on this show. But everytime some episodes didn't focus on that aspect, I was bored with it, especially when it comes to Lincoln-Clyde focused

except im not an only child

Lori = Kendall. Blond girl still having hots for the latino dude.
Leni = Catwoman. DAMN.
Luan = Sexy Sylvia. DAMN2