Homestuck

Let's talk about Homestuck.

This won't happen with hiveswap right?
Hussie won't disappoint right??
JOEY WILL SAVE US RIGHT???

no

Do any of you regret donated get to the homestuck Kickstarter?

Man Sup Forums is gonna be unbrowseable for days now

In other words, it'll be just like every other day on Sup Forums.

Who's the most ebin character?

Troll Tier List

Best Tier
Aradia
Sollux
Tavros

Meme Tier
Eridan (Our prince)
Nepeta

Boring Tier
Kanaya
Feferi

Shit and has terrible fans Tier
Vriska
Gamzee

Cuck Tier
Karkat

Slut Tier
Terezi

Vriska if you mean it in a bad way.

eri

Hello, hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here is one of Angel's trolls. I've been drawing all of the fan trolls in the same file, and so far Desida is the shortest one

when is it not used in a bad way

When it's being used ironically.

Why are Sollux and Tavros up there? And you forgot about Equius.

Looks great!

Void powers OP

i haven't been to Sup Forums in years, especially since /vg/ appeared

Classpectanon style analysis of Karkat's land because I'm bored and autistic.

Land of Pulse and Haze.

A planet made of black rocks and sand and a vast body of water, making formations of beachs, rivers, and lakes. The landscape is scattered with stone fortresses and bridges both above water and underwater. The consorts, the crabs, used to live a carefree life, until Mars, the denizen, turned the water bright red. The water is still perfectly fine, but the crabs have an irrational fear and hatred of it, and refuse to go inside, thus slowly dehydrating to death. Worse, some noticed that the water changed when the Knight of Blood entered their land, so they refuse to co-operate with him. To reach your denizen, you must solve a series of bullshit puzzles and riddles, but they are all in the underwater castles, which you could only navigate through with the help of the crabs, because only they can see through the opaque red water. No matter how you stop Mars, the water will remain red, so you must convince the crabs to accept it before they all die.

Karkat of course thought this was all the part of the game mocking him, and cheated with the help of Terezi's Seer powers, Vriska's vision omni-fold, and Tavros' commune ability.

Why did the main troll ultimately do almost nothing in the end?

Because Vriska is worst troll.

Well, I meant Karkat but sure.

>Sup Forums is gonna be unbrowsable for days now
Did I stumble back to 2004

I think alt-Calliope should end up becoming the final antagonist since her name is pronounced ka-LIE-o-p, her symbol represents deceit, and Tavros speculated that Lord English wouldn't be the final boss.

Also Nepetasprite would deserve Karkat a hell of a lot more than Terezi.

nepetasprite doesn't exist

So are you suggesting the kids leave a nice troll dead for no reason? That'd be very out of character.

Also John can't zap the tiaratop off of Jane's head because it's embedded into her flesh and you can see the wires and stuff around her eyes so if you just zapped it away you would damage her face and probably brain.

Otherwise it's pretty good.

How are Feferi and Aradia not the same characters?

I don't agree that he did. Take Davepetasprite^2 for instance. All the doomed Daves and Nepetas had to break a lot of bricks with their heads to contribute to their ultimate selves.

Aradia was fascinated by chaos and death but never killed unless provoked, whereas Feferi longed for trolls to be able to live peacefully yet had to frequently murder numerous trolls, lusii and other beasts to keep globmom satisfied.

Aradia is a crazy chick who's down for anything whereas Feferi is a (relatively) sheltered princess who is probably much more inexperienced and cautious. Also Aradia can be pretty apathetic while Feferi is extremely enthused.

Anything else? (This is less about me thinking they're similar and more about me just wanting to hear more about their characters.)

what about the juju

Contributions Nepeta made to the plot:

bitch had nice feet

>not being Vriska
>not being Karkat

Let's not and say we didn't

Now do Vriska's land.

OP of this, and I could only think of one actual reason; she helped control Equius.

She was comic relief by being cute. Also for LOLCAT being a land.

Go away Alice. SJWs get you tattoo'd on their shoulders.

im so glad i couldnt sleep and decided to get up and browse hst
thank you user it looks great

Why are all yellowbloods such fucking sluts?

Why does she always have a band-aid on her knee?

it hides a dark secret

>mituna
>a slut ever
excuse you he is in a committed relationship

the bandaid is located at the exact height of her lusus' horns. its small and easily excitable and rams into things all the time

thats so cute
her lusus is so cute
what animal is it?

She is a kid, y'know. They get cut, scraped, bruised, get mauled by their own lusus, and knock their body parts into stuff all the time.

its based off of a dik dik

I already did Tavros a few days ago, I'll try doing all 12. I have a general idea for LOCAS and LOWAA

AWW CUTE

So I've been gone since the beginning of the month, and when I checked MSPA on 6/12 I didn't see anything. Anyhow, what's everyone think of Volume 10?

thank

The general consensus is that it's the best album. I agree.

>kid

not with those knockers

Fascinating. I've only listened to a few, but I plan on listening to the album in its entirety soon. Well at least that album is something to make this group relatively happy for the time being.

Vriska's got big fat spider tits, too, and she's only 7.5 sweeps old

What has happened with that classpect guy and the guy who was working on making some simple site for this personality test and a catalog of its results? Did that ever happen or is the scale I imagined the plans for that site being at inconsistent with what actually came of the site? I believe I remember the guy saying he *could* do what I heard, but if he didn't I don't blame him.

>Sup Forums is gonna be unbrowseable for days now
this is different from normal how

Ask him in a couple hours when he gets here

does anybody know what happened to rachel/softowl i actually liked her sketches

>you wvill nevwer slap Latula's butt

Wasn't she behind Paradox Space? In fact it might have been entirely her idea, not sure. Anyway she just completely dropped off the face of the internet and we're not even sure if she's still dating Hussie. It's almost as if she never existed.

I liked her art too. She was better than Hussie in some aspects, especially given she's a decade younger

it was her project

permanently damaged gamzee

What a ball she dropped, then. Conceptually the idea was good, but it just seems they hired random webcomic artists instead of people with actual, fun ideas. I mean look at what we come up with!

Post Condesce!

>what we come up with
>Terezi gets raped by Cronus

new

Keep up the good work!

Be sure to hit us up if you ever get that fantroll blog going.

Slutty feet

She put three scratches on Gamzee's face, foreshadowing the Third Scratch.

There is no third scratch.

1st Scratch: The Beforans decided to start over
2nd Scratch: Literally [S] Cascade
3rd Scratch: After the door to the new universe wouldn't open

slutii feet

you could be collaborating with classpectanon to make a fanadventure

Go to bed bkew

BKEW let it go

>BKEW
Did he actually "predict" that? I was just fuckin' around. Isn't that what most readers had happened so they could keep writing fanventures and shit?

>lord english will never get good merchandise

why live

how do i

dear santa...

Wish granted, WLF has extraterrestrial prints now!

>tfw no green coat with working multi-coloured hem
>tfw no permanent green body paint
>tfw no flashing pool balls to cut out your ugly human eyes and replace them with

why live

not really, I got my dragon plush back when they were rare, along with an assortment of other bullshit

all these totes

Surely Hussie would never fail us.

yes, this is dog

Slow thread today. Have some heir of bread.

classpectanon, how good are you at dialogue and how open would you be to recruiting?

i've been writing since i was about 6. i'm very good at dialogue

it depends on what you're recruiting me for.

Spoop

>we will never know what Rage, Doom and Blood do

rage makes you angry
doom is spoopy
blood means you get cucked

rage is the spectrum of negative emotions, along with disbelief
doom is doom, fate, and laws
blood is unity and bonds

Blood is just a passive that brings players with compatible abilities together, its class is disregarded

no

i took the test and i am a page of blood

how fucked am i