Anyone here just not fucking care anymore?

Anyone here just not fucking care anymore?

Awhile ago when I came here I'd get fired up, go start shit with all the liberals I know, do an obsessive amount of research, and try to redpill normies

but I've been beaten down Sup Forums
I'm not depressed in any sense of the word but I just don't fucking care anymore. Everything looks so bleak, it seems as if there's nothing even to save, why fucking care what happens

>mfw when I browse here and see that another muslim slaughtered white people, another MSM shill demonized white/male/cis people, another nail is put in the coffin of western civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Extermination_of_the_Amalekites
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
youtube.com/watch?v=H2IZP1f3rlg
fiscalpost.com/2016/08/revealing-the-real-rate-of-inflation-would-crash-the-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like a loser. It is probably best you kill yourself.

Edgy

As someone taking medication for depression you sound depressed too, honestly.

I just whittle away the days here shitposting

never lose hope my son

remember brexit

Man I feel the same way. I feel all I can do now is be happy and value what I have in my personal life as much as I can, while the country crumbles around me. I've given up on redpilling others. I just don't care.

I'm am the same way. Why waste our time red pilling people. At this point our time is better spent trying to figure out how to survive as society continues to collapse.

My sentiments exactly. 11 or 12 years here. I found Christ. I just don't care now. Its on His hands now. Praise God.

Shills everywhere

>readers beware

>shill
>trump supporter

I feel the same way. It's too overwhelming.

It's like there is no stopping this mechanized weapon of change. No matter how much we bitch and moan, we are the minority, and not enough people give a fuck enough to even start to slow it down let alone stop it.

The world is doomed. My grandchildren are going to be minority whites that are hated on and oppressed. And they're going to be poor. Because thanks to the globalists, America as an economic superpower is finished.

It's so fucking frustrating

There is no point in speaking to anyone because if they were intelligent enough to understand what you tell them then they're also intelligent enough to have figured it out for themselves.

And if they're not then they haven't and are never going to.

change starts with you. live your life in a respectable and redpilled manner if that's what you want to see in the world. it's not some dumb mantra, if you are successful you will end up leading by example. don't expect to change the entire world by yourself over a year. speak with your actions in the meantime and wait for an opportunity to make large change

>tfw you missed out on young love

>Putting all your problems on a mythical dead jew
Pathetic
If he was ever real, he'd call you a bitch as well

build a business empire and invest in robots

Speaking as a liberal secular progressive and as everything Sup Forums hates, I very much look forward to browsing this board come November 9th once Trump loses. How soon until someone forges evidence that the election was rigged? How many sad pepes will I gaze upon? Will I, if I am to be lucky enough, see a livestream of a Sup Forumscuck killing himself? I get excited just thinking about it.

Explain it to your doctor and stay busy doing something productive or volunteer to do something that supports whatever cause you had going before. Depression is a waste of your time and it's pointless to try just living with it anymore than you would just ignore dealing with leukemia.

I post in caps angry while sipping hot chocolate and listening to classical music

What the FUCK is wrong with you people?
Is this some sort of way to make Shills believable?

To drive us to depression ?

I care, but if you begin to lose faith in your own revenge/justice then you suffer even more and you therefore begin to become more apathetic. Let the desire for revenge which is the same thing as justice fuel your love for your race. Revenge is not a sin.

New Testament in the Bible:
Luke 18:1-6
Revelation 18:4-10

Old Testament in the Bible:
Psalms 137:7-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Extermination_of_the_Amalekites

God is a God of revenge, full and complete revenge, even double, and triple portions of revenge, as well, not just forgiveness and mercy.

anons get mad/10, or I'll post mad, actually I'll just stand and pour myself another cup of hot chocolate and enjoy. I'm sipping hot chocolate right now, feels damned comfy.

FUCK THE KEBABS!!!!

>sip
>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's doing unhealthy things to my mind, being here. I've known this for months.

But I have nowhere else to go.

The kikes think they won, but the battle is only getting started.

The news and Sup Forums very especially shows the worst the world has to offer. It isn't all like this user. Go take a hike or go camp or visit a national park or go hang out with your friends. Get a cat and a dog it will make you feel better.

good

no one wanted your shitty facist opinion anyway, i hope president clinton grinds you up into soylent green. fuckin' quitter.

>See Muslims kill people every single day.
>See Trump losing in polls every single day.
>See whites get more and more scrutinized.
>Hillary most likely going to become the POTUS.
>I will never be able to own a firearm because I had depression a year ago.
>Amendments will constantly be challenged and may be repealed.
>1st Amendment may get changed.
>2nd may go entirely.
>Jobs going away.
>Going to war with Syria most likely for another ME campaign.
>More Muslim attacks in Europe and US.
>Illegals get amnesty so that Democrats win every election until end of time.
>Nobody is getting married anymore.
>Divorces will spike higher and higher, basically ruining kid's lives.

The world is going to get more depressing.

dude fuck no, I'm just getting started. shitting on people left and right fb and irl. read up on fbi crime rate, euro crime rates
>buh muh american right wing christian extremists!! k-killed more since 9/11
name a person who killed in the name of christianity? and they make up 75% of us? muslims make up 1% and kill 55% in terrorist acts -9/11 going back to the 60s?

This user speaks the truth - every other form of outlet has been completely taken over by (((liberal))) twats. Sup Forums is all we have left in this world.

Now on the other hand, think of all of the things we have SINGLE HANDEDLY accomplished with this little Altai Throat Singing Forum:

* Redefined "the status quo" as being "cuck," introducting the term "cuckservative" to the world, and broadly outlining how politicians as a whole ARE OUT TO FUCK US - so we should FUCK THEM BACK.

* Created out of whole cloth Pepe the Nazi Frog, who is also a big fan of Donald Trump... who is

* THE NEXT WORLD EMPEROR.

I think this fucking shitshow has actually done pretty well for itself, even with all of the faggot fucking CTR shills. Pat all of yourselves on the back, genuine /user/s - YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

>pic related: WARFACE MODE ON.

it's a burnout factor. that's why you shouldn't be here every day. take a week off, the world will still be on fire next week.

Is that cenk? He really is an ugly fuck

take a break and come back in about a month or month and a half.
do something else for a while

dubs of hope

You forgot the olympics start friday.

Short of another Hitler redpilling normies, the white race will die out in the next two centuries leaving the world to Asian and Kike domination. You shouldnt give up so easily, your Jewish overlords are counting on this apathy.

all shills identified, get in here user!

>

I care, but I also meditate and focus on attaining inner calmness, which transcends the influences that ordinary worldly circumstances impose on us.

To me this is the most important thing to focus on. Not just for myself but for the good of the world as well. And by that I mean the world has enough unstable people trying to control their environment and other people, whereas people trying to master themselves for the benefit of all are in short supply.

i am trying my best to remain serene inside

and ride out this end of an era, this fall of rome, this twilight of the gods

in some ways it's comfy to watch this once-great country self-immolate on the pyre of leftism

WISDOM

why are conservatives the biggest bunch of cunts ive ever come across?

I think it seems bleak in the US because it is bleak there; 62% white, nig president, government full of nigs, media/movies/TV completely on the side of multiculturalism, national IQ sliding, BLM etc... I think its time for white America to realize the fight is pretty much over for winning the country and you lost, its now time to start talking about either segregation in the US or emigrating out of the US to countries that are still worth fighting for.

That being said there are a lot of positives recently like a new sub group of right wingers that are rising in popularity and carving out a niche in media using the internet. Basically being on the right is the new punk rock, it is edgy and cool and gaining influence. I just think the conversation in America needs to change from "winning the country back" to "where do we go from here?" because large swaths of America are gone for good thanks to multiculturalism, mexicans and nigs and its beginning in Europe, NZ, Australia and Canada now with chinks and muslims so maybe lets focus on that and segregation for white America.

You're going through a short stage. I was like this and still fall into it from time to time but I've been really bettering myself lately. I'm gonna go back to school, I'm gonna improve my life and I'm gonna find like minded people and cause some seirous hell.

Read the Meditations by Marcus Aurelius it helped me out a lot.

Attention
Movement demoralization attempt in progress, chin up marines.
This will be only over when we win or when we die.

100%.

nevar forget

Laugh at it then, tell the world to fuck itself, and make it what you want it to be.

What you described is to me "Learned helplessness" and the best cures for it are either:

Get mad
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

or just start having fun with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2IZP1f3rlg

/r/redpill says it's more than likely hopeless and that you should enjoy the decline.

They also tell you to fuck 50000 girls but I'll give that a miss.

Maybe it's inner peace that you're experiencing.

>/r/redpill says it's more than likely hopeless and that you should enjoy the decline.
reddit is cancer

>They also tell you to fuck 50000 girls but I'll give that a miss.
reddit is cancer

>Maybe it's inner peace that you're experiencing.

its called apathy and again, reddit is cancer.

At least i got a Gladiator title in World of Warcraft, hehe
hehehehe...

cancer

>i just don't care about anything anymore
>im not depressed
pick one

It's a platitude, but get outside into your nearest swath of nature immediately. In the meantime you can Google "Man Bites Dog" and gain a new perspective about your syndrome.

To me politics and world affairs is just a drinking and self-destruction game. So the real moral of the story would be to do as I say, not as I do, I admit. But try it.

I don't even know if I care. I don't bother talking with normies in my liberal ass city. My power level slips out every once in a while and I end up drunk and yelling over people like the crazy aspie I am. I'm trying to enlist though. I think it's time to prepare for the worst though. It's time to train and get ready for whatever the world is going to throw at us. I plan on being as ready as I can and I think the military will strengthen me. Hopefully I don't get killed in some globalist meat grinder.
Have a (You) friend. I think you need it more than I do.

Nice proxies, Mr. (1)

It's a shame you couldn't figure out how to log back into your original proxy and respond to your own thread a few times, it would have made it look more like you weren't just one person bumping your own thread with defeatist garbage.

Now fuck off back to GLP where your little farm of boomer sheep are too senile to detect a defeatism shill

Stay strong at least through November, I think you'll be happy with the results. KEK wills it.

This. Hitler faced greater odds, alone, doing all the research and redpilling by himself. If we don't stand together now, there will never be another chance.

With TPP, we're on the verge of draconian internet censorship. With Google/kikebook advancing a technocracy, we'll soon lose free dialogue. The elites think we're all retards, stifling our minds so we'll remain obedient, killing us to further political agendas, and exploiting us as tax slaves.

Defeatism is for faggots and it belongs on Reddit. I don't care how high the odds are stacked against you. You always push back no matter what because that's what men do

Yeah i really dont care anymore. We are just too far gone to ever recover. Even if people were to wake up, its too late at this point. I'm just trying to focus on me now. Honestly thinking about relocating to Utah and just living in the middle of nowhere.

To think i served and nearly got killed for these fucking retards

I don't know what you guys are bitching about, there's nothing left to be done about it. The Freemasons/Global Elite/1% whatever you want to call them have already completed their plan of suffocating humanity till it dies. The Clathrate Gun already fired.

>that's what men do
don't tell me what to do!

You're burned out son. How long have you been going at it every waking hour?

I'm a goddamned 36 year old professional and I can barely make it through the entire active portion of the Presidential election cycle. If I had to maintain this level of vigilance and emotional engagement all the time, I'd have killed myself about two years out of college.

You have to step back sometimes. Humans can only run at 100% output for so long. You're emotionally drained. Play some video games. Listen to nothing but old BBC radio comedies for a week. Watch a bunch of pre-1991 movies.

Honestly, why even vote at all? Even if Trump wins, you know nothing will change.
It's best just to stay home, it's what I and alot others will be doing.

Not only this, but, you fuckers don't even realize our economy, no, the global economy (Deutsche bank stress test) is about to collapse.

Good luck with your crying over conspiracy thoeries.

fiscalpost.com/2016/08/revealing-the-real-rate-of-inflation-would-crash-the-system/

That was the globalist endgame all along. Fool enough idiots into enslaving themselves so that anyone left to challenge the elite would seemingly face an insurmountable challenge.

You're right to be apathetic though. Hitler couldn't stop the illuminati Jews 70 years ago and they're hundreds of times more powerful now. Just accept that you're cattle and try to live a fun life.

Brexit hasnt happened nigger

>another nail is put in the coffin of western civilization
The faster the better
The western civilization has been twisted in such a grotesque form that it is the main threat toward native european people

Lately I've been feeling the same way. I don't feel good about November. I hope I'm wrong.

Why are we still here?

Are you me?

In a lot of European countries voting doesn't make any difference at all. But in America it does, because your president has a lot of power. Go out and vote for Trump bud! Rejoice yourself that you are not living in a system where it's always the Germans and the French who decide for everybody

The White man's tradition is to fight against the darkness m8

The normine nig animal herd is not for us and has never been for us