Last thread: Torrents:
kat.cr/voltron-legendary-defender-tv26685/

Streaming:
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Voltron-Legendary-Defender

Downloads:
pastebin.com/dmmVTvsL

Official Site:
voltronlegendarydefender.com

Cobbled any theme songs or playlists for the characters or show itself. For example, here's mine for Zarkon: youtube.com/watch?v=9TvILqfxHTY

What upgrades do you want the Lions, Bayards, and Paladins to get?

What power boost would jump the shark?

How could this show jump the shark and be ruined for you forever?

What kind of episodes, time permitting, do you want to see crop up in the future?

Does Hunk have a family back on Earth? Why the headband?

Who do you feel more sorry for? Lance's Family or Mrs. Holt? How is Galactic Garrison covering up the disappearance of two of their legitimate recruits?

Do you Miss the Lips or Love the Line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX8MOSAkLsI
youtube.com/watch?v=5V2jUTAJuAw
youtube.com/watch?v=xm87x-GKIy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What kind of episodes, time permitting, do you want to see crop up in the future?
An episode where Keith gets some actual character for once.

>Why the headband?

Because original Hunk did. Don't ask stupid questions.

But why doesn't Pidge have one? Original dude Pidge had it.

>already out of things to discuss

Because new Pidge is a grill.

Because original Pidge's design was a crime against humanity.

Huh so that's what Josh Keaton looks like. For some reason I always imagined him looking like young Revolver Ocelot from MGS.

>What kind of episodes, time permitting, do you want to see crop up in the future?

>it's a Shiro has to go shirtless episode

>not everyone
Apply yourself.

The Galra empire goes to the beach episode, complete with bikini Haggar.

Where is the Shiro/Pidge fan art??

I wonder if the Castle has any material to heal suit damage.

>he lives through the battle but dies of his wounds shortly after

Can't wait for Shiro to die so I can drink Shirofag tears.

I always keep hoping that Josh Keaton's involvement in fan-favorite stuff would give exposure to Spectacular Spider-Man, yet it never does.

youtube.com/watch?v=PX8MOSAkLsI
youtube.com/watch?v=5V2jUTAJuAw
youtube.com/watch?v=xm87x-GKIy4

I mean if this stuff didn't do it I don't think anything will.

Death only makes fujos stronger, faggot-kun.

Holy shit

>Josh Keaton will never voice Spidey doujins
Oh well I'm sure there's going to be lots of Shiro x Faceless Galra Men doujins for the opportunity to come up.

But Shiro is pure!

Not while he was a prisoner of the Galra.

That's what all rape victims say.

Why was the first response to a strange teenager by human doctors to attack him with kung fu

I want the other 3 lions to elemental powers too. Armored yellow isn't good enough, neither is invisible green being that Pidge did that herself.

I also want Mouse Voltron but better than the original.

I thought all rape victims say ouch.

Praying for pidge getting her long hair back. Please Studio Mir

>why would government workers be wary of a stranger in the midst of a seemingly first earth contact alien crash landing and put on alert by explosions on the perimeter
gee no idea

>tfw you didn't have gay thoughts about Pidge

I kinda prefer if this was weekly

Or had a beach episode

Imagine the knee jerk reaction to episode 4 & 5

They were still gay thoughts.
You know you imagined the wang.

>Coran never thanked Lance for pushing him to safety
>he probably thought that he got out of the blast radius by himself and that Lance was too slow to get out on his own

Christ.

Transgenders don't wear headbands, silly.

ofcourse he didn't
hows he meant to convince Allura to restart the Altean race if she's getting all woo'y over Lance pulling such a selfless action without a moments hesitation

>had a beach episode
Sup Forums please leave

>Norman Reedus guest voice
You think Glenn can get Andrew Lincoln or Michonne to show up next?

Girly pidge episode when?

Pidge is cute! CUTE!!

Well they were doctors. It seems strange that they would physically attack an intruder instead of sounding an alarm

Never. When Pidge is just a girl she loses some of what makes her interesting.

Artists are busy drawing the superior Shiro pair

Something focusing more on Allura would be nice.

We get an episode on a planet full of early druid experiments. It's zombie planet.

Their bodies have been leeched of their quintessence, now they hunger for it from other beings.

Think Pidge would hook up with a Robot?

Katie had it in the flashback.

>It's a Lance slowly becomes more and more broken as a pilot because of the things he has to do ending up as PTSD' filled mess of a pilot character arc

Probably.

Meanwhile her brother hooks up with a sentient ice sample.

What kind of angst do you expect for the next season

None

Keith: We lost the sword! Something's malfunctioning!
Coran: What's happening?
Lance: Somebody do something! Voltron's frozen up!
Keith: Shiro!
Shiro: I-can't-hold it!

RECORD SCRATCH
FREEZE FRAME

“Yup, that’s me. Voltron - Colon - Legendary Defender. Eponymous giant robot. Made up of five lions. Deadpool used me in a simile once? Anyway, you’re probably wondering how I got into this mess. Well, it’s not the most pleasant story you’ll ever hear. It’s kind of tragic really. Which is odd, considering how many CLOWNS and WISE GUYS are in it. Don’t believe me? You don’t think the extraordinarily powerful 100 metre android can have a bad day? Let’s see if this can change your mind.”

“Hundreds of Thousands of Years Ago, there was nothing. And THEN, there was VOLTRON! And it was good. So so so very good. Bam. Nailed it. Optimus Prime, eat your Matrix of Leadership out. Next segment! What? You want the real story? The Secret Origin of Voltron? Well, tough. Saving that for the memoir. It’s gonna be huge. La Via del Voltron. The Honest Truth. Five-part color coded saga. When that gets turned into a movie, you can bet DiCaprio won’t be the only LEO with an Oscar. Revenant? More like ReveNOT. But I guess I have to give you something. Soooo...one night, when I was just a little 3-story robot boy, I was walking home from the movies with my parents when they were violently gunned down in front of me by a mecha mugger. The parents, that is, not the movies. The movies made it out okay. From that day on, I devoted my filthy rich and totally handsome self to fighting crime as a way of avenging their tragic deaths. And since crooks are a superstitious and cowardly lot, I took on the guise of the noble Lion to prey upon their fear (and for the toy deals, but that’s neither here nor there).”

Serious question; is this the new Korra? I don't mean thematically or quality wise, it just seems to be attracting the same fervent attention from the same fan base. I haven't seen it yet, but I dropped Korra eventually and I'd hate to invest my time in a series that's just going to travel the same path.

“For the next few dozen centuries, I was doing pretty well. Had quite the reputation; Voltron the Vicious. Voltron the Vengeful. Voltron the Vile. Not the most flattering epithets, but none of them insulted my looks or mental faculties, so I was cool with them. One day, this dude I decapitated was all, ‘Hey, awesome jerk that I’m jealous of. I bet you couldn’t take on the Space Goddess.’ Then I crushed his skull, but he got me thinking that out of everything I’d beaten over the ages, I hadn’t spanked a real deity yet, much less THE Goddess."

"So I flew up to her domain while she was on break, you can thank her ‘me time’ for your Dark Ages, and challenged her to a friendly sparring match. She took it way too far and sucker punched me. I tried to fight back and I probably wouldn’t have won, but the sun was in my eye and I had some slight indigestion that afternoon, so she lucked out. Split me up into five pieces and scattered them across the universe until the Alteans found them and had the good sense to put me back together. Which took a while, I’m not too fond of this period, let’s skip ahead. Ah, and she also mentioned something about me learning courage, compassion, wisdom, and yadda-yadda-yadda, fast forward.”

“Ugh. I’d introduce these yahoos individually, but my putz patience threshold is infamously low. And they should be thankful that I’m mentioning them at all. When you get a fancy watch, do you ask for the backstories of every little cog and screw? How about when you look at a painting? Is, ‘where did this paint come from’ the first question on your mind? No. You’re all about the master piece. The fully realized whole. The corpus complete. Mhmph."

"The ADULT of the group’s Shiro, cyborg, partially amnesic , probably has PTSD from being a prisoner of the Garla, who we’ll get to later; He’s also ‘cursed’ with one of those ‘neat’ scars. The sort that’s super noticeable, but visually appealing somehow, instead of looking like a big pink sea slug hiding under the skin. The short one’s Pidge aka Katie aka Mulan Harrison Ford aka the hacker/inventor/whatever geeky field you need an expert in the time when this guy isn’t around; Hunk, fat ninja karate kid turtle, note the headband, reluctant to be here in spite of willingly applying to be an astronaut. Role in the team might seem redundant, but they’ll need all the brains they can get to balance the lack thereof of the guy sitting in the chair. Lance. If I had to say something nice about this poon-crazy, flatulent, caramel imbecile, it’s that he’s the most well groomed and prettiest smelling member of the team, and...that’s it. Also, starring Keith. Moving on.”

“Princess Allura. Or as I like to call her, Princess Allur-Ooo-La-La. Now before you go judging me, let me argue my case. She’s rich, she’s hot, she’s royalty, she’s legal, and her dad is dead. She’s a quintuple threat; one for each Lion to enjoy. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve fantasized about that curvaceous rump setting itself down into the firm, yet pliable contours of my pilot seats, those elegant ebony digits taking hold of my controls as the calluses graze upon their surface, letting you know that this dame’s seen some action and is all the stronger for it."

"How I would struggle to suppress a quiver as those perfect, dazzling eyes gazed out of my viewscreen in search of conquest or danger, not knowing that the viewscreen was gazing right back. We’d charge into battle together, her furtive breathing and the ministrations of my engines growing in loudness and intensity, faster and faster until they were completely in synch, blended together into the most powerful and tender of roars."

"We share this kind of spiritual connection, but i’m hoping to supercharge her shapeshifting abilities with Quintessence at some point, so she can grow to about ye high and we can physically practice our slow dance. Horizontally.”

Maybe in a time skip but right now probably not.

“Coran. Mechanic. As if there weren’t enough nerds in this story all ready. We’re up to about four, I think. Great singing voice on this one; mostly shrieks though. Ginger, but not naturally. Please keep that on the down low, he’s astoundingly sensitive about it. He used to the King’s most trusted advisor. Which partially explains why Allura’s an orphan now.”

Well at least Voltron has good taste.

“Took you guys long enough. Voltron’s back, baby. And you Garla...are marooned. And likely dead. These teenagers just killed you. You probably won't be the last. That’s messed up. I hope none of you had families, because then I’d probably have to kill them too. In self-defense. But I’m back, baby. So who cares about how many widows I might have to fist in the future?”

“Wow. So you’re telling me that the key to getting these unique individual components to work together and form a greater whole...was teamwork? If my mind wasn't bomb-proof, you'd be blowing it all apart with all this choice knowledge.”

What are you doing

“This looks bad and it felt bad too, but this was actually one of the high points of my rebirth. You see, after the Alteans figured out how to make me work, they put me to work. I was their top enforcer, their greatest weapon, the Ace of Space, if you will. There was one problem though. I was too good at what I did. I had all ready killed every ‘somebody my own size’ and greater. So for my entire stint as a force for peace, it was all ‘Blast these ships, Voltron,’ or ‘Vaporize this base, Voltron.’ A giant robot made up of 5 smaller Lion robots. Nobody else had that and nobody ever tried to. I was the most obnoxious weapon of war ever seen. The gaudiest annihilator in all of existence. If I wasn't so inherently macho, I would've been camp. I didn’t even look like regular Altean tech assets. It was embarrassing."

"It was like going to a backyard barbeque in a bespoke tailored suit. I mean, don’t get me wrong, you’re going to score all the tail there, but you’ll feel kind of sorry for all the slobs who came with their cargo shorts and short-sleeved polos. So this big robot-monster-robot, inconvenient, but it kind of validates my existence. Sending me to fight a regular armada? No way to make me look good there. A Robeast? At least I have something to suplex.”

“Sorry about that. Doused Keith with a built-in strobe light. Really intense stuff. It would either give him a seizure or inspire him to do something brilliant. And sure enough, SWOOOOOOOOORD! That seizure might have also happened, but SWOOOOOOOOOORD!”

"Gifting the fans with what they've all been clamouring. More Voltron. This is the 13 episode saga from his point of view. The parts he was present in anyway of which there was an inexplicable SHORTAGE."

“Back again after three whole episodes of you idiots trying to get laid. Thank you, ever so much. And look where you’ve brought me! A living planetoid whose surface...is made of giant monster skin. And those tremors are its moans of pain. sigh. Worst. Battlefield. Ever.”

“Complete failure. That’s what this is. ‘Oh, but Voltron, this one had 23 Eyes, how ever were they supposed to overcome?’ Do you know how many eyes I have?

2 on each hand and foot, with 4 on my head.

You add the ten my so-called pilots got pinballing in their noggins, and we’re up to a total of 22!

One extra eye was all that the Garla needed to lay us out like laundry. The Paladins didn’t even have the good sense to double tap. Hey, morons! You do remember that the last one we fought EXPLODED, right?”

“Zarkon. Living proof that you can, in fact, judge a book by its cover. Why did King Alafor give this creep a chance at heroism? Are you seriously asking that? He's the same guy that hired Coran!"

"The emperor is critical, merciless, demanding, hideous, and fun fact, the only Paladin I ever had that ate in his cockpit. Got the control yokes all sticky with every spilt drink and there were food bits, like, everywhere, everyday, for years. Really anti-social guy, who decided to make himself emperor, thus ensuring he’d be bothered by people 24/7. Go figure."

"And that's not even the worst part. Yes, he’s a ferocious mass murderer that wants to suck the universe dry of Quintessence and then fill me with crumbs, but I can’t take him seriously because of his clothes. At best, he’s impersonating a Paladin (or Magneto), at worst, it’s cosplay. It's probably the former, but I just can't take that chance. I will self-destruct and disintegrate most of the whole known universe first before I ever let something as pathetic and deranged as a cosplayer FORM THE HEAD! Paladins! Don’t fail me now! You don’t want to know what this guy does to my Bayard slots when he thinks nobody’s looking!”

what is this autistic faggot doing?

“Little epilogue here. Little after the atrocity action. I’m not as angry as I thought I’d be if this happened again. I guess I’m just used to getting torn apart, losing myself to the beautiful void, being away from her. As my consciousness fades with time and distance, I can only guess what trials the Paladins will undergo as they’re Lost in Space like a Firefly swarm blown into an unfamiliar Expanse, out there in the Farscape.

Perhaps some will find themselves in the Andromeda sector or somewhere of crueler Gravity; Starship Troopers separated from their commanding officer as they travel Macross each Star, Trek by trek, Duck Dodgering danger and Predators all the while so they can get back into their Battlestar Galactica. Maybe it will go by smoother if they find a Stargate or makes friends with a Cowboy Bebop. Babylon 5. Doctor Who. Lexx. Who here remembers Lexx? I couldn’t find a way to get that in there. Look, my mind’s being stretched thin like cheap taffy, give me a break, this bit's the best I can do at the moment. Red Dwarf. Aliens? No, that’s too generic a title for this. I’m, ah, I’m sorry. I’m actually nervous about my current situation. Hard to think now. Can’t...fake...brave. It would be nice if everyone found a sort of sanctuary to relax in for a while. I think they deserve...a...little...rest. I just hope none of me winds up back on Sloth World though.

That place sucked.”

Eh I think it's a little funny.
At least it's something new.

Please never do this or anything like this ever again.

I enjoyed it, for what it's worth.

best ship

Reminder that Lance is an ultimate cuck and Keith only gives waifu looks to Shiro

Is Shiro/Pidge better as a romantic ship, or as a sibling kind of thing?

Sibling

Winner of the Alurabowl

What the fuck.
How much did they pay the poor guy to read this cancerous shit.
I feel sorry for Josh, I really do.

Adopted daughter when her family is revealed to be dead.

siblings

Shiro/Pidge is disgusting as a romantic ship

Is he gay?

>show has absolutely no shipping material in it
>there's rampant shipping anyway
They could make a show about several amorphous blobs doing nothing but floating in the ether and people would make ships

yes

How many other mecha anime do they refrence
Cause in episode one I swear I saw a macross and gaogaigar refrence

That's the magic of the Internet, buddy.
Have you not seen Zootopia?
Same shit.
It's like Platonic relationships can't ever exist according to the Internet.

yeah what's your point?

GET KEKED LANCE

>Lance can't get with girls
>Falls for a guy
>Guy is in love with someone else

Lance on suicide-watch

but shiro is going to die

Would actually be interesting to watch it play out.

What would be a good way to pull this off? Anyone got suggestions?

Lance is the flirt who never get the girls, not a chance

Theres an interesting thing called speculation, you no-fun-faggot. I'm not asking if it will happen, just HOW it could.

This happens after Shiro is dead.

Lance just needs to be real with his emotions and vulnerabilities like he was with Coran in episode 4.

Lead into something cheesy like, "Sorry about your family, but hey, after all this is over, you can have some of mine. I've got dozens of them. Not even gloating. It's just a fact."

Or maybe after a particularly huge screw-up on her part, she wonders exactly why the Blue Lion chose Lance when there were four better candidates standing behind him in the same place only to get shown why later in the episode. Just to get things rolling.

Why does she have to end up with any of them

She hasn't shown interest in any of them at all

In fact the only character to show any kind of romantic inclination towards anything or anyone is Lance and he gets blown off as a matter of course.

>"Sorry about your family, but hey, after all this is over, you can have some of mine. I've got dozens of them. Not even gloating. It's just a fact."

this could apply to Keith

So who else wanted to buy a Voltron toy to re-live their childhood after watching this?

I loved watching reruns in the late 90's, you thought I was a super oldfag, didn't you?

My first Voltron experience was in the 90s. I didn't know it had aired prior to Toonami.