Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/
heinonline.org/hol-cgi-bin/get_pdf.cgi?handle=hein.journals/hujil6§ion=7
scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law
docdroid.net/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/khan
thepoliticalinsider.com/muslim-attacked-trump-dnc-just-exposed-huge-way/
therightscoop.com/turns-out-khizr-khan-is-very-pro-sharia-law/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/290208-trump-spokeswoman-khan-proponent-of-sharia-law
scribd.com/mobile/document/320016178/Khizr-Khan-Human-Rights-Islam
scribd.com/document/320016178/Khizr-Khan-Human-Rights-Islam
icj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/1982/01/human-rights-in-Islam-seminar-report-1980-eng.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source?

4D YAHTZEE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS PLAYING CHESS

wew lad

Top kek

Sauce now. We need proofs.

This

it's like a divine being wants Trump to win against the devil Hillary. Every time he says something out of place that can hurt him suddenly his opponent has a shady past or gets fucked by karma. KEK WILLS HIM TO BE OUR LORD.

Pro-tip 4chinz fags: if it isn't on the front page of the donald, it isn't real.

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING
>not recognizing breitbarts format

heinonline.org/hol-cgi-bin/get_pdf.cgi?handle=hein.journals/hujil6§ion=7

sauce

Reddit fag gtfo

Thanks f a m a l a m a d i n g d o n g

12th dimensional Mongolian horseback riding

Can't wait to see this on the front page of CNN and the New York Times in the morning.

Sup Forums is faster than reddit though in 'front page' terms
Reddit are also quite censored, even though they're one of the better ones for that

>he reads kikebart

Good goy, keep sending Ben "6 gorillion" Shapiro money. Praise Israel and Ted Cruz

I only saw it there and Daily Caller, so it's iffy, but believable

Trump must have some sort of book that tells him the fucking future or something.

is he smoking a joint?

Trump is literally 20 steps ahead at all times

wow everything is sourced too

>scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law

He's done. You can't stump the Trump

> “Human Rights In Islam”

If you guys are interested, whenever gulf states talk about Human rights, they actually mean "Human Rights In Islam”, i.e. Sharia.

They do not recognise human rights as dictated by the UN.

The Kekreelolicon

he quit

maybe khan will go away now.

im sick of seeing that shrivelled face waving the the little constitution booklet.

move on khan. just go… go…please.

You guys don't actually think the mainstream media will report on this right?

Of course. He knew how bad things were.

>breitbart
Any ACTUAL sources??

Anyone??

I think this is the paper they are referring to.

docdroid.net/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf.html

New York Times

hah dream on

But it's his culture, Islamophobe ;-)

I don't know if i can use this as a source when they have articles like these at the bottom.

Of course not. That's why you meme it so hard people will question the media for not saying a damn thing.

HOW
DOES
HE
DO IT

I'm glad his son died.

fuck, you'd almost think clinton was in the race to make Don win, not the other way around.

I know they fucking won't. The globalist pawns welcome shariah dick.

Do you not have adblock?

Fuck off mexiconigger

I'm so tired of hearing about Chaka Khan Chaka Khan.

Koran Khan BTFO
Democrats BTFO
Muslims BTFO

I always wondered about this. We learned about the Cairo Declaration in geography class way too early in high school, something we weren't supposed to learn until college to be honest, but our teacher was redpilled as fuck. Some of the Arabic kids in our class were pissed at our teacher for talking about how different Islam is, that they have their own version of human rights

We both know that now with this they'll drop the issue

Literally every single news website has that shit. That's how they make money and stay in business.

See the papers linked in the thread. We aren't going to do the tough reading for you, you retarded wallaby.

>Russians can't into cursive
>Donald Trump can't into cursive
>therefore Donald Trump is Russian

10 FEET HIGHER PACO

you think anyone on the left cares?

Fucking love it. Did Trump post this yet?

Are you sure it's right Khizr Khan?

>The wall before and after this post

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Sauce for every faggot here:

>breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/

Save it

*the right

So what were the secrets? Michael Landon is gay?

Meh the democrats and the newscycle already played this out and the meme had the desired effect. Too little too late. Nobody with a swing vote will be paying attention at this point

WAIT IT GETS EVEN WORSE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

> zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/khan

>knowing what's on the front page of Reddit

High exposure nice.

Like everything about this guy, the right press is bending his words horribly.
I read his shit about shariah. What he said is actually somewhat liberal in that he says to a Saudi readership that the Qur'an and the sunnahs are the only indisputable laws because they were Mohammed approved during mohammeds life.

Go find the quote where he says shariah is the supreme law in every land. You can't.

>)))Breitbart(((
yawn

thepoliticalinsider.com/muslim-attacked-trump-dnc-just-exposed-huge-way/

therightscoop.com/turns-out-khizr-khan-is-very-pro-sharia-law/

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/290208-trump-spokeswoman-khan-proponent-of-sharia-law

Khan, who says he immigrated to the U.S. in 1980 to escape Pakistan’s “military rule,” nonetheless spoke admiringly of Brohi in his review of his speech. He praised his remarks even though Brohi advocated for the enforcement of the medieval Sharia punishments, known as “hudood” (singular “hadd”), that were later adopted and carried out with brutal efficiency by the Taliban in neighboring Afghanistan.

“Divinely ordained punishments have to be inflicted,” Brohi asserted, “and there is very little option for the judge called upon to impose Hadd, if facts and circumstances are established that the Hadd in question has been transgressed, to refuse to impose the punishment.”

Of course, such cruel and unusual Sharia punishments, ranging from stonings and floggings to beheadings, would be a flagrant violation of the Eighth Amendment of the United States Constitution.

I'd have to agree. Dems will down play this, if its played at all. But I'll spread it regardless

If only that was the only thing that he had hiding: ITS FUCKING OVER....HES FINISHED

It really does seem like God has blessed Trump and his campaign in that everything he has done which would destroy a typical candidate either just blows over or gives Trump a boost. If God has truly chosen Trump, then there is no force in the universe that can prevent him from winning.

Source in article

scribd.com/mobile/document/320016178/Khizr-Khan-Human-Rights-Islam

Hi CTR

EB-5 VISA SALESMAN
KHAN SHOULD BE IN JAIL

scribd.com/document/320016178/Khizr-Khan-Human-Rights-Islam

icj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/1982/01/human-rights-in-Islam-seminar-report-1980-eng.pdf

Cuban cigar perhaps? Lol

Does he just assume the worst of people destroying the country? That generally seems to be a safe bet.

HAHAHAHA

He applauded and lauded a mudslime who thinks beating your wife is a sacred right.

If this guy's supposed to be a model muslim, it's time to go King Richard on their asses.

Western society is built on individualism and secularism, concepts enshrined in the Constitution. But Brohi scoffs at them, arguing, “The individual has to be sacrificed. Collectivity has a special sanctity attached to it in Islam.”

Brohi goes on to argue that human rights bestowed by Islam include the right of men to “beat” their wives.

“The best statement of the human rights is also to be found in the address delivered by the prophet [Muhammad] so often described as his last address,” Brohi said, quoting: “ ‘You have rights over your wives and they have rights over you. You have the right that they should not defile your bed and that they should not behave with open unseemliness. If they do, God allows you to put them in separate rooms and to beat them but not with severity.’ ”

In his book review, Khan takes no issue with Brohi’s shocking interpretation of human rights. In fact, he claims Brohi “successfully” explains them and argues his points “convincingly.” (The review, which lists Khan as “director” of an Islamic center in Houston, was published in the Texas International Law Journal.)

“The keynote speech of Dr. A.K. Brohi, former Pakistani minister of legal and religious affairs, is a hallmark in this book,” Khan writes. “It successfully explains the Islamic concepts of ‘right’ and ‘just’ in comparison to their Christian and Judaic counterparts.”

Adds Khan: “Brohi argues convincingly for the establishment of a moral value system before guarantees can be given for any kind of rights. To illustrate the point he notes, ‘There is no such thing as human right in the abstract.’”

Run out of gasoline to huff, abbo?

>kikebart

Good goy

He's afraid that Trumps going to break his business.

THE FUCKER IS PARADING HIS DEAD SON SO HE CAN SAVE HIS FUCKING BUSINESS.

Spread this fucking shit everywhere:

Sean Hannity had the Brietbart writer on earlier today on his radio show. Khan is in full retreat right now, the narrative has shattered.

this is liberalism 101, they always bet on the wrong horse and then when it dies they continue to beat it long after its dead. and then they claim total victory

Someone on CNN tried to question why the site was taken down, it was ignored.

how does trump do it? this whole campaign has been so ridiculous it's felt scheduled as fuck.

>individial has to be sacrificed
>to moloch

The law firm he worked at for 7 years represents Saudi interests and has paid the Clintons millions of dollars over the past decade or so.

Khan wasn't picked out at random, and what's most interesting is that papa khan was pushing for his son to be a military lawyer. sounds like subversion to me.

This literally seems to be a history of sharia law. Where does he say sharia law trumps the constitution?

tequila strikes again

We have seen this pattern before.....ITS EVERY FUCKING TIME

Every time Trump is on the ropes we think its over shit like this comes up. I am starting to think people are feeding him inside info. There is just no fucking way he's that good lol.

How in fucks name do Russians read that? There's literally no different letters or anything in that. It's like typing 'UUUUUUL UUUUb' and expecting someone to read it as 'Donald Trump'.

Of course it is. They place their kids in important places.

Hillary Clinton voted for the immoral war that killed Mr. Khan's beloved son. Vote for her and your son or daughter can be the next to die. Remember folks, if your candidate has blood on their hands then so do you.

this one's on to us

SHUT IT DOWN

They won't but Trump and us will

Another brain dead loser. Go prove me wrong by producing a quote saying sharia should be the supreme law everywhere.
>everyone who disagrees with me supports Clinton
Go back to the_Donald

>Khan wasn't picked out at random

Well how many other Muslims in the military have died