>Show is about a guy who has no emotions
>Actually has a fuckload of emotions

wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fimz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

season 1 dexter is the best dexter

>it's a deb says fuck episode

>It's a women secretly long for the stoic guy to be emotionally deep so they take the twisted guy that goes around killing people to fulfill his juvenile urges, as much a joke as intentions behind his murders, into some slightly emotionally stunted alpha murderchad.

best girl? or best girl?

Tbh Dexter just has really bad autism. Guy is literal minded and bottled up as fuck.

Btw after a few episides in season 2, the established personality of Dexter is thrown out the window. Fucks like 3 or 4 girls after Rita, spergs out and kills her ex, trusts some fucking district attorney and kills guys with him (which makes no damn sense), and fails to kill Trinity (probably the best villain of the entire show) like 7 times. The writing gets increasingly shitty.
Season 2 and 4 are still alright if you don't care about the inconsistency to his season 1 self though. Other seasons aren't that great but watchable, except season 8. Season 8 of Dexter I still consider to be one of the biggest mistakes in television history and 10x more meaninglessly depressing than Batman v Superman.

i would like to see a show like dexter but starring christian bale playing patrick bateman

>Educated in Psychological sciences.
>This show.

It's like it gives me autism.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MORGAN, YOU'RE THE BAY HARBOR BUTCHER

Fucking this
Also this

Honestly the only good character (other than season 1 Dexter) until Lundy rolled around

more like worst girl. Wet blanket tier. but you already know this, baitposter.

She also fucked up defiance

h-hey guys remember me

>tfw no Astor gf

jesus christ

But he didnt kill anyone.

I love technology.

>When girls get together.jpgwebm

He doesn't have feelings. Emotions are fine. Everybody has emotions.

I think thats because in tv shows and movies the MC has to be relatable to the normalfag audience. Think about the bazinga guy, he is a sperg but also has a girlfriend and friends, or the guy from mr robot, he is the r9k embodyment but even then, he still has sex, friends and people he cares for, also House, he is an asshole but still has room for cuddy and wilson. I think even patrick bateman still cared about chloe sevigny character at the end of the movie. Obviously dexter would follow the same traits.

god, the first four seasons (albeit, 3 was a little weak) of this show were so fucking good

That's a weird way to say season 4

>hurr johnny lithgow said cunt
>muh favourite
Tasteless memepinion.

ASSTOR

datasstor

Sooooo pretty tho

Doaks carried this show

>who knew that people were complex creatures
Dexter doesn't even know who he is in the first season, he's been told his entire life who "he is" by his fucked up foster father, and then /biney/ comes in and turns his comfy little world upside down.

>watch seven seasons of this
>there's no fucking laboratory
What the fuck HBO?

It's like they had a solid outline for S1, and then started randomly winging it for the rest .

Your lazy attempt at a reddit tear joke failed because he's a blood splatter analyst. He's literally in a lab half of the fucking series

>that scene where Paul's dealer shows up to collect on a debt
>Dexter, unsure of whether he should start shit, shooes the gang inside to get the keys
>Dealer and Dexter left alone
>Dealer fondles his small of back holstered firearm
>"What, you think you can take me with your little red shovel?"
>Rita returns and throws key on the ground
>Dealer bends over to grab it
>camera pans down with him, briefly putting shovelhead in frame
kino

This show should have ended like death note, with the Asian guy shooting Dexter.

this show should have ended at end of season 1 and not ended like death note, dexter being killed off at the end regardless of who does it state, or someone else is just dumb. Even dumber copying other serial killer media.

You fuckers are creative blackholes. You'd fit right in with women that fucked this show up.

Would it have been great if it actually incorporate the supernatural elements?

Post the villains that you still remember

1) John 'shut up cunt' Lithgow
2) Migueeeeel
3) Dexter's brother

dexter was basically superhuman

>Not getting an entire season of terminatoresque robodoakes

Dark passenger being a relic of molech is stupid but Dexter invading Bohemian Grove would have been classic

Has any show actually pulled off a sociopathic MC properly?

It's what happens when non serial killers try to make a serial killer show. They can't help but blow it all to hell

That dark watcher movie works pretty well

Keanu and Spader make it work

Star Trek Voyager

kek, based killway

Why does he look like jacksfilms

Masuka's daughter was pretty hot

Isn't he actually possessed by some sort of demon in the books and turns into normal when the demon leaves him at some point in the book series?

Season 1 was hilarious as fuck, at some points it even looked like a dark comedy; then it became more serious but still good imo

and that last season

wew

I just watched the show past season 1 as a comedy where every character is a moron and Dexter is the least lucky human being alive.

>When Cody said he had a project about Saudi Arabia but then pointed at Israel on a globe
>I wont tell the Saudis you said that

This show was really fucking dumb

Footsexually, she's a solid third place behind Deb and Hannah

Who has the hottest pits in the show? Rita can't be beat I think.

I really hope within the decade they reboot this show and don't fuck it up.

Dexter had a chance to be one of the best shows ever, but it just got fucked so bad.

>make the bay harbor butcher story the final season
>Doakes finds out in the final season
>Dexter gets caught and cornered
>He reveals his story and the body count a la "The Shield"
>He dies somehow

They could have done so much, but they went with fucking Lumberjack.

It's almost as if Dexter was human all along.

I fucking loved Dexter initially because it was kinda similiar to Max Payne in terms of the narrative but dropped it pretty quickly tbqh

The Big Bang Theory

aged like shit

streamable.com/fimz
Bit of searching I found some source.