What's the whitest, mestizo, mmulatto country in Latin America?

What's the whitest, mestizo, mmulatto country in Latin America?

White: Argentina, Uruguay
Mulatto: Puerto Rico, Brazil
Mestizo: Mexico, Colombia

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/colombia-emerges-decades-war-migration-challenges-mount
google.com.co/search?q=hombre colombiano&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUu6CYtMHYAhVCQyYKHdcnD1AQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brazil is whiter than you mutts and muhammeds, okay?

white: FODERATIVE REPUBLIK BRASILIEN
mulatto: JAMHURI YA ARGENTINA
mestizo: LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA

whiter than you, tyrone

la abominación reptante...

chileans are pretty fuckin wh*Te

Here (from the most white to the less white):

Argentina
Uruguay
Brazil
Venezuela
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador
Paraguay
Peru
Bolivia

/thread

white: mexico
shitskin shithole: everything else
mordor: sudacas

wrong

Lose Estados Unitos

We are pure Aryan Andean blood.

Perú will try their best!

Based we

Missing from pic:

>Puerto Rico
75% White

>Cuba
64% White

>Belize
4.6% White

>pure
purer than you José

> What race do you consider belonging to?
Also, Latin barometro seems like an independent polling firm that has nothing to do official census figures.
How about something based on averaging out different genetic studies (taken from the same wiki article)

This confirms our pure Amerindian blood, neat from wh*te "blood"

Not so fast, Peru-chan. While not on the pic, I guess you would be located somewhere in between Aruba and Guatemala. Paraguay is not in there either.

Our strong Amerindian genes blocks any cuck white recessive gene. There is no match for the pure Peruvian race!

I thought the Chilean autist had settled that

LOS

his map is wrong on so many level. There's literally no way for Brazil as a whole to be more European than Argentina

>independent polling firm that has nothing to do official census figures
Yeah, so what? Many governments don't even collect data on race, and the governments that do often use different definitions and categories anyways. Having a single organization using the same methodology to collect international data is pretty neat.

>genetic studies
That's all well and good, but it's not good for determining demographics, only good for determining the genetic composition of the average individual if all races in the country mixed together.

Do you realize their poll was based on self-perception rather than actual facts? In countries like Chile, Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela a lot of people are braiwashed since young age (elementary school) to self-identify asmestizo even if they have light skin, eyes and blond hair

Colombia is probably more similar to Brazil than Mexico.

Northern Mexico is white

this is true desu
even if you are blonde/blue-eyed you're just a lighter mestizo here

We are basically the Spanish speaking version of Brazil (aside from south Brazil)

The other way around, people claim to be white if no obvious indigenous or black traces.

I guess some do it, but it is not as common as self-identifying as mestizo even tho little to none indigenous/african traits are present

Never heard of blondes identifying as mestizo before, what's up with that? Anyways, a national census on race would be the same as this survey, except not as comparable to other countries' national censuses. This international survey is better in that regard, and it serves a different purpose from genetic testing which determines the average individual in the country rather than actual demographic groups in the country, and ultimately whether or not some people believe they are something they are not is irrelevant to the validity of this particular survey since it'd be a problem in official national censuses as well, so you'd have to throw away official government censuses as well.

I've never been to southern Brazil but I guess it would be similar to the northern part of the paisa region.

Source of this? Cuba is way too high. They are almost the same as us.

> what's up with that?
That's a thing across Latin America. Not sure if it is pushed by governments in the educational system but (((they)))) [whoever you want (((them))) to be] want everyone to be identified as equal. That's true except in the case of visible minorites (indigenous, blacks), but castizos, whites, and not so dark mulattoes are all considered mestizos, some of them even bought into that narrative and won't tell you they're European descendants in the case of whites or African descendants in the case of mulattoes

Belize is not Latin American

You’re fucking retarded. Stop talking about countries you don’t know shit about.

What he said is not a lie tho. At least in Chile's case.

That's not in the same wiki article, in fact, I've never seen that table anywhere.

A Chilean poster already confirmed and I can talk about Colombia and Venezuela as things work exactly the same way in both countries. Maybe I went too far regarding Mexico, but it was so due to the fact that these matters over there are not to dissimilar compared to Chile or us. Looks like I was wrong

Is Colombia really mestizo? I admit my knowledge of Colombia is solely from television (Narcos and such) but like 80%+ of the actors/background etc are clearly white if not mediterannean white as Italians or Spaniards.

i dunno but i would say argentina, sadly there is only shitty people living there.

actually argentina kinda reminds me to the USA a white country with no culture that its always talking about how european they are.

i believe thats cause they have nothing to feel related with in their countries.

Trirracial. There are plenty of mestizos, blacks and whites

Well, Mexico isn’t Chile.
And Chilean user map says that’s everyone in Chile wants to be white
>but it was so due to the fact that these matters over there are not to dissimilar compared to Chile or us.
Oh, have you ever lived here?

>Narcos

Most actors aren't even from Colombia.

> Oh, have you ever lived here?
No, but I reckon racial matters are the similar across ALL Latin American countries, no exception

Chile is a way better example of a mestizo country than Colombia. They have too much african blood whereas here the mix is almost purely Amerindian + European

Why do you guys still think Argentina is white?

Argentina is mestizo as fuck. They larped so much as Europeans and made so much fake propaganda that everyone still think they are white.

Uruguay, for example is way whiter than Argentina.

I see, figures. I've only known one Colombian ever and he was black as night, must've been pure African.

Right, still Colombian actors are in the top 3 nationalites along with Americans and Spaniards

This is right. Chile and Paraguay are probably the most balanced countries in South America

Brazil
Brazil
Not Brazil

Most Colombians don't have African blood.

>Colombia and Venezuela as things work exactly the same way in both countries

lol no, fuck off, Costeño donkeyfucker.

>We are basically the Spanish speaking version of Brazil (aside from south Brazil)

not at all. Colombia is much more Indio and less Black; Colombia didn't receive massive waves of non Spanish Europeans; Indigenous tribes here were from different linguistic groups than these of Brazil, etc, etc.

Colombia is between Mexico and Brazil ethnically speaking, to put it on very broad terms.

Please, don't believe the Colombian saying black blood is not common.

The same bullshit like people in Latin America are prone to say mestizo instead of white.

Colombia is fairly racially segregated.

Before the arrival of the Spaniards, the territory of what today is Colombia was one of the most densely populated of the Americas. When the Spaniards arrived, there was plenty of native workforce in most of the country. They only imported Black slaves to some coastal areas and a few mining areas hinterland.

The Pacific coast of Colombia is sparsely populated.

not him, but the vast majority of population have next to none african blood. WHy do you think our blacks are VERY black compared to, say,blacks in Brazil or the Dominican republic? Because, they have not mixed too much with the general population

mestizo hediondo

The largest inmmigrant group in Brazil, by far, were the portuguese, which looks almost the same as Spaniards, so your point is invalid

>here was plenty of native workforce in most of the country
95% of them were annihilated by European diseases tho and the remaining 5% mixed with the Spaniards to spawn the modern day Colombian
migrationpolicy.org/article/colombia-emerges-decades-war-migration-challenges-mount

Colombians are Mestizo. Brazilians are Castizo/White. Or Mulattoes.

Even Nazis here look like pure descendants of Muiscas.

yeah, sure you can cherrypick all you want but a costeño, paisa, toche or rolo won't feel identified with the people you posted. Here's a google search with multiple examples, my pastuzo friend:
google.com.co/search?q=hombre colombiano&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUu6CYtMHYAhVCQyYKHdcnD1AQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662

envious monkey

Why do you all want to be white?

our elites are white and they have been brainwashing our population since childbirth, so people are programmed to think the whiter the better (and thus, they can more easily keep their power)

We wuz Italians
We wuz killin indians n shit fool

This

Uruguay
Dominican Republic
Chile or El Salvador

>argentina
>white

fucking disgusting
here in the caliphate of BLACKentina we worship KARA BOĞA. wh*Tes are sacrificed daily by the sacred appointed government