Brian there's a message in my soup it says oooooooooooooooooooooo

Brian there's a message in my soup it says oooooooooooooooooooooo
Peter that's Cheerios

I fuck the baby!
What the deuce?

kek

it's good writing. on a surface level it's an obvious set-up for "oh peter is dumb because he doesn't understand his spaghetti-o's aren't spelling out a message". then it takes it up a level with the twist that his soup is cheerios. add to thar the fact that their roels are defined as "brian = adult and bright" peter = "dumb and childish", which is juxtaposed with their actual roles and heights. it's very well written and works on many different levels. those two lines are so dense. it's what's missing from the show today

Lebron Jame's wife is absolutely beautiful.

My favorite Family Guy joke, followed by
>Them and what army?
>The US Army.
>Ohhh that's a good army.

First two seasons of Family Guy is good shit. If it had never been revived it would still be remembered as a cult classic. In a better world..

you didn't even get the line right you dumb fuck.

god i wish non english speaking countries were banned from here, most of the garbage posts come from 3rd worlders

Yeah, first two seasons were actually funny.

why dont like beter and louis?

Alphabets and cheerios are both cereals. The OP and you are wrong. There was no soup involved. Basically you're a juxtaposed fag

Hey [B]eter

>Basically you're a juxtaposed fag
you have school in the morning and also you're too young to be here

Does Peter fuck the baby?

t. reddit

Excuse me fellas but is this the /reddit/ general?

>SHOW ME POTATO SALAD!

>First two seasons of Family Guy is good shit

Tried rewatching a couple episodes from the first three seasons - didn't like the stories/plots despite a few good jokes here and there.

>hmm I wonder what that fat man is doing
>Damn I'm horny wheres Lois
>Oh look a baby this will do
>What the deuce!

>alphabet cereal

Never heard of it.

fuck off

No you fuck off.

>getting this offended by a teenager in a family guy thread