So apparently people are worried will smith is going to hog the screen in suicide squad

so apparently people are worried will smith is going to hog the screen in suicide squad

where does the idea that he tries to put himself in the spotlight come from

Every movie he's ever been in.

I'd prefer that over Harley Quinn hogging them movie.

fpbp

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FINGERNAILS

That's not where it comes from. The concern is that the producers will say, "LOOK! WE'VE GOT STAR POWER!" and cram them in.

What about them

ok yeah that concern i can sort of understand
but its not the only concern i have seen

I wouldn't mind Deadshot "hogging" the screen, I'm more worried that they want to do sexual tension between Floyd and Harley. I much prefer the forced friendship thing that was in the recent comics arc.

needs to trim those monkey claws

As long as I get to watch him breed the shit out of Harley who cares how much screen time he gets

What's their excuse for having his enhanced eye on the wrong eye again?

Having the enhanced eye on the eye you use for your scope is redundant.

Does it really matter?

will smith is left handed, whereas Floyd is right-handed(I assume). It's not so much an excuse as a practicality issue, user.

Well that's fucking stupid. He's an actor, learn to act right handed.

problem with doing that is one fuckup that slips past notice and it looks really shit better to just stick with a natural hand

I just hope Captain Boomer Rang gets alot of screen time.

>just pretend to have a different dominant hand
ok

considering he's Will Smith and there is a sex scene with the clown jewess, it's obvious he's going to be in the most spotlight

Why should he learn to act right handed?

Does it really make a difference if he doesn't use the exact same hand as the character does?

Autism

blacked

>learn to act right handed.
have you actually tried that?

do that for a day

It's called being ambidextrous, that can be learned.

>ambidextrous

fucking faggot degenerates

they straight up fucked in the animated movie, it'll probably happen on SS too.

Except hes shooting right handed in all the photos..

I wouldn't say every movie, but from about MIB II onwards his ego seemed to get bigger than his acting.

Yeah, and that's a boring dynamic.

Are you gay user?

If deadshot hogs the scene it's fine, the problem would be will smith hogging the scene

I fear he'll be too much a nice person "doing shit to provide for his daughter" and so on.

Deadshot can have a family he cares about but he is a murderous asshole who likes killing people for cash and chose the murderer life.

Not a tough person in bad circumstances.

indeed

>Not a tough person in bad circumstances.

If anything, that's El Diablo's gig.

not to mention Will and Margot starred in Focus just before they started Suicide Squad.

they might have fucked in real life too.

BBC! BBC! BBC! BBC!

I don't think Will will be a screen hogger if we go by those twitter reactions.

Movie Deadshot is a family man with a daughter

It's in those Wild Wild West costume set pics

He won't.

El Diablo's the moral compass, he's a good guy who believes he deserves to be punished for having hellish powers.

I could do without The Fresh Prince of Belle Reve

Mfw the pander to Harley Quinns Sexualization as much As possible to appease the 13yo/New harley crowd. Mfw harley doesn't talk in New York accent. Mfw The Assault on Arkham movie is probably what should have been.

He didn't take the role as Django because Tarantino wouldn't rewrite the script to let Will Smith kill Candied

The bigger name will always twist the studio's arm to get more screen time or a more important role that is if they aren't pricks.
You have some actors who step back in order to give the lesser known actors a push.
Will Smith despite all the self righteous goody goody mumbo jumbo he likes to spew in interviews is very much a spotlight hound. The man came up with a story for a movie, cast his own son, made his wife and her brother producers, starred in the film, yadda yadda yadda the point I'm getting at he has no shame in using his star power and clout to get what he wants.
Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Will Smith is the star of the movie some how.