Be me

>be me
>elementary school
>be the chubby anti social asipe
"Ewwww don't talk to user he's creepy"
>decide enough was enough at start of middle school
>start going to the gym everyday
>lifting, wrestling, water polo, and boxing
>10th grade 6'1" 185 pounds 12% bf , varsity captain of wrestling, varsity athlete for water polo, still boxing in spring and summer.
>missing a tooth and have cauliflower ear like a mother fucker
"Hey don't talk to user he'll fucking kill you"
I can never win can I?

Can't you drain the cauliflower ear and get a tooth implant?
Underage so reported.

Are you smart enough to make good money? That's what happen to me and now I win big.

Ive always wanted to get into martial arts more, but getting a tooth kicked or breaking my nose is one of my biggest fears,

lol I'm in college now

what do you think of millenials?

do coke

What? Why the fuck Is some Vietnamese person asking me what I think about melenials

first,fuck off to r9k
second,it's not about your looks.Sure,it's good that you're fit,but it's not about that,it never was.
Most important thing about getting woman is character/personality,rest is just an addition.
Same goes for friends.
Work more on your character,and less on abs,faggot.

because your obviously the most retarded nigger the rice nigger has ever encountered.

kys

OH FUCK IM ON Sup Forums. Sorry I thought I was on r9k

yeah you should considered double suicide

Kek, it's hard to tell nowdays user. Now if you'll excuse me I have to dump my roastie folder in a woman hate thread.

>Tfw no gf

Judo was always fun. I quit becasue there were too many kids % adults and 10 kids makes for not enough instructors. And theres always an oddman out when sparring or randori. Its mor elike wrestling but with more structure and way cooler.

M8 my dad a man whose been divorce raped 6 times and kept on trucking gave me this advice which has helped me all through high school and elementary was "all those girls who bug you or pick on you will eventually like you ya just have to make fun of them more and really get under there skin" so I had this one girl who ripped on me cause I had a jewfro when I was a lad and I hated it so I watched her in guess she permed her hair every day to get curls and one day I blurted out "hey your just mad cause you want my hair you want to be a guy I guess that's why you look like a tomboy" aND other shot like that. 4 years later I railed her in her mom's dodge caravan my advice from my shot story is don't be rich don't be goodlooking or charismatic put Slags down tip into em make em feel 100x worse than they did to you and tell fucking love you

> 4 years to nail a girl in hs

jesus, what a sadcase

Sorry for context she was in grade 5 when she stared it hit her up in grade 9

Just don't go nuclear on them.

Tell me more about your awkward middle grade years you autistic faggot.

This one time the cafeteria lady beat the shut out of me cause I was fingerin her daughter at there house now she caught us

Yeah true I gave that advice once to some inter A student which was neRd work at your own pace classes and he somehow found out the girl he like got sexaully assaulted by her Das and he ripped on her for it

I mean you

It's still 18+
Enjoy your ban

Looks aren't gonna do shit for you if you can't socialize, OP.

Nvm, you're beyond help.

I'm a college student now that was a few years ago

>anti-social

Lad, do you go around interrupting conversations just to curb social encounters?

It's asocial, you daft cunt