YA YUUG I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT

>YA YUUG I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B7vdwhuWlWlBWl9FS2hZdU15QWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was joey from brooklyn?

How do I achieve this hair?

It's not over yet, Joey. I will need your help one last time. Help me get this 5

joey was the luckiest motherfucker in that series
>I SUMMON BABY DWAAGOOON
>GOO TIME RUUULEEETTTEEE

Red Eyes was such a shitty card even back then.

>mfw finding out every deck from the show was basically worthless

Weevil Underwood in particular

>Hey Joey! Earth to Joey! Hey are you in there? Its your vagina!

that dumb video was so lowbrow and i still lost my shit laughing

reminder that Seto Kaiba is the best pure duelist in the world and doesn't rely on performance enhancing ancient egyptian artifacts to win

He still needs to grow a vagina

>threatens to kill himself over a card game

>oh no EXPLODIA

>not doing that in every duel

I see someone who never one free booster packs at the local card shop every week.

why was joey so pathetic?

He's from Brooklyn. They're all pathetic.

Post yfw kaiba humiliates you and you must now bark for him like the dog that you are.

YASS MUDDAFUCKA, HE WAS NO KIDDIN'

Was Joey the best duelist? He was still learning how to play the game in episode one and eventually could go toe-to-toe with the elites and make it into the final two of a major tournament.

Yugi doesn't count because his super hack powers

Joey did literally nothing wrong

Joey is actually stronger than Yugi.
Kazuki himself believes he is the strongest duelist in the series (not just DM) and he actually beat Yugi after Battle City to get his Red-Eyes back.

friendly reminder that without bullshit, Kaiba has a positive record against Yugi/Yami.

its been so long since I've seen this show, how do you guys remember these memes?

Autism.

Some childhood memories stick with you forever

Reminder that Yugi/Yami have NEVER won without cheating. I would be pretty fucking good at this game too if I could draw whatever card I wanted at any time. The fact that Kaiba could compete and almost win shows how much better he is than Yugi when he has to play it straight while Yugi might as well be holding his whole deck in his hand at any given time.

Because I'm a faggot who never stopped keeping up with the franchise.
Have a Ruri.

Pegasus and Kaiba had probably the most competitive deck, howver compared to any IRL deck they were still pretty trashy.

Also to be fair cards that characters used are seriously nerfed IRL, like Card of Demise:
TV show effect: Draw untill you have 5 cards in your hand, during the 5th standby phase after this card was activated, discard all cards in your hand.

IRL effect: Draw until you have 3 cards in your hand, also for the rest of this turn after this card resolves, your opponent takes no damage. During the End Phase of this turn, send your entire hand to the Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Card of Demise" per turn. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this card.

Yes the original anime had really inconsistent not flexible decks with barely any synergy except villains like Noah and Dartz.

Card of Demise only came out less than 2 years ago
If its anime effect came out in the real game, it would be emergency banned.

>You have no idea of the pow-wah you've just helped me to unleash!!!! Fool!

Nowadays in Yu-Gi-Oh it's always shit like "Add 1 "Archetype Name" card from your deck to your hand"
Everything has synergy and many monsters like Buster Blader and Red-Eyes have their own archetypes now.
>pic related, even a nostalgiafag could see how this helps Buster Blader

I'm glad Bakura got his. Holy shit, he was planning shit for like 5-6 Seasons.

You literally cant beat Yami since he asspulls whatever he draws.

>Gee your field got alot of monsters be a real shame if
>DRAWS MIRRORFORCE
>Hehehehe

>Oh wow my dark magician cant beat you
>DRAWS Dedication to light and darkness

In his duel with Yugi he asspulls all three gods in a way so ridiculous it has to ne hax.

>however compared to any IRL deck they were still pretty trashy
Blue-Eyes won worlds last year I think
Not exactly Kaiba but it involves spamming Blue-Eyes until you win

just rewatched the first season since childhood

fuck Joey is the most annoying shit, must be that fake ass new yawk accent

I tried picking up yugioh a year ago and i could look past xyz, synchro summon but penduglium summon is so fucking aids.

Archtypes literally killed Yugioh, generic cards are no longer used.

is pegasus the worst case of an anime completely discarding a villain into the trash, despite weeks of building them up, just because they're defeated once and making them completely irrelevant for the rest of the series?

>Playerbase: Wow, I don't think anything can be weirder than Pendulums
>Konami: Hold my beer

>he's acting like deck types haven't existed in the past
>what is Goat Control
Normal monsters were shitty even back then dude, you'd just run the one with the highest attack and when effect monsters hit the scene they were unused. They're only Xyz bait nowadays.

YUGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Fuck this crap. The issue is how effortlessly it is to XYZ spam meaning nerf special summon swarming not the summoning conditionas this fucks ovef fusion and synchro decks that needed the flexibility to compete with XYZ decks.

He died in the manga, that's why
They couldn't recreate this in the anime because 'muh 4kids'

I'm not an anime expert but yeah all the time on him in Season 1 went straight to the garbage and he became a minor side character. He is mainly involved because he had info that a character needed.

He literally never used to use Red Eyes I swear.

This is to fix the syncro/xyz cancer

NIGGA GOT A ONE WAY TICKET TO DA SHADOW REALM

Alright you might actually like this

With the introduction of Link monsters, each player only gets 1 Extra Monster zone for Links, Fusions, Xyz, and Synchro, and if you want to summon more you have to "unlock" other spaces with Link Monsters and their little arrows.

Basically whatever zone they point to you can Synchro/Xyz/Fusion into.

Its a 2400 and three tribute vanilla any kid with a brain never used that crap due to how much Fissure was spammed in the old days.

Every old long running series did this. Either the old enemies would become a comedy character, or they would join the main team. Look at DBZ with Vegeta, 18, that blue guy from Dragon Ball became a joke, Buu, etc.

Its a gay ass trope, I'm glad current shows do it less.

First rare card I ever got. I play MTG now but I still use Thoughtseize.

Yeah but decks that won World Championship doesn't count at all.
a) World Championship has the most restrictive banlist and they basically banned everything listed in TCG and OCG lists plus all exclusives, promos and cards not reprinted that were not released in main sets.
b) People like to brag about weird decks in the world championship

If I were to play in a competitive event like a YCS, I wouldn't use a deck from WC.

He's playable now at least
Look up the Red Eyes Archetype
So many of Joey's old shit got retrained

Sup Forums - television and film

The arrows are stupid just make five squares that determine the linked zones instead.

I must link summon Link Spider then Honeybee and can only summon two of my fusions while worrying my mortal enemy that Bottomless trap hole.

Of course now but back then he was shit but still cool looking.

This is basically Konami answer to slow down game pace and stop Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum spam.

Konami always forget players find ways to eploit new mechanics, so in 6 months you will hear the same scrubs complaining about format.

Some faggots already figured out how to XYZ swarm with links.

I never even played Yugioh and that sounds like a major nerf

>Goat control
>Archtype
Goat control is literally 40 generic cards in a deck, it doesn't have any archtype card.

>Make new summon type with the most effortless summoning method yet

Surely this wont get out of hand

drive.google.com/open?id=0B7vdwhuWlWlBWl9FS2hZdU15QWc

It's still a decktype.
It's not just a bunch of crap that does nothing together.

part of me wants to get back into yugioh, but whenever i see modern cards posted it seems like such a daunting task to learn all this new shit. am i retarded.

no, the game is retarded. just play old yugioh video games before all this gay shit existed

He pays to win and tries to control the rarity of the best cards to maintain an advantage like when tore up the only other blue eyes in existence.

Did he end up getting with Mai?
How are the other series characters related to the characters in this one?

He uses every advantage he can within the rules of the game. He doesn't summon a cheating pharaoh every time he starts to lose at least.

No Joey's gay. He is always trying to get with Yugi in the manga. I think he bangs Tristan but they were too afraid to make it canon.

this shit made me laugh what the fuck

Those were for participation :)

POST RARE MAI'S PLS

S E R E N I T Y

Go on duelingbook
They have all the cards for free and you can choose to play casual games instead of meta.

kek. he got you

He threatened to kill himself if he couldn't save his brother because of Yugi.

Would you be willing to die for someone you care about?

Like I have any nigger.
Talking about her was a stealth request.

Jesus CHRIST the manga is so much more violent than the anime

>Keith failed to get a chance to Duel Pegasus after losing to Joey Wheeler in the semi-finals, so he attempted to kill him by pulling out a gun. (In the dub, the gun was removed). In the anime, Keith jumped up next to Pegasus with the gun, but Pegasus activated a secret switch, opening a trapdoor below Keith, causing him to plummet into the ocean. In the manga, Pegasus stopped him, by inflicting a Penalty Game, turning Keith's hand into a gun, which uncontrollably shot himself in the head.

Why did joey use this piece of shit again?

>he doesn't rewatch the entire Abridged series every few months

Because everyone used shit in the anime.

It got shitty support later in the anime in the form of Brigadier, Knight, and Grappler of Landstar

1200 defense is no joke

Abridged series is like unfunny commentary over something already unintentionally funny

it's kind cute and has a fun name.