This is easily my favorite film of all time. What does Sup Forums think?

This is easily my favorite film of all time. What does Sup Forums think?

Where is your mind? Ha ha! I'll see myself out!

i unironically love it and the book too.

fedoracore trash

Literally Redd1t, the movie and literally Redd1t the thread

it's a great film but it's been ruined by edgy 13 year olds who watch it and think it's the best thing they've ever seen

Literally r3ddit the post

Such a well-shot film with so many great scenes. I don't even care whether its philosophy is deep, it's just a great piece of pop art.

rewatching it a second or third or 15th time has always made me appreciate it that much more

sure is summer in here. grow up and get some taste

it's a great movie but, not trying to offend you, if you think it's the best movie you should watch more movies

the book was so gay in comparison. Tyler and "Jack" meet on a nude beach. Tyler isn't even in the least half of the book, and the gay ass support groups stop him form blowing up everything. Also their big project mayhem was pissing in rich ladies perfume.

Utter shit and you need to find a site with upvotes you cunt

>r3ddit

spotted the redditor

Sup Forums will tell you they hate it because it is semi-popular, but secretly everyone enjoys it. It is not a pinnacle of cinema, but it is well paced and well executed movie with captivating characters and story.

Me too.
It inspires the style in which I officiate at flat track derby bouts to this very day.

Kino for patricians.

This image really triggers me. Could you please delete?

Why "Dredd" is in the list?

>Le everything was in your mind from the start trope

most of these are goat
a fedora wearing faggot probably made this list

It's technically very well made and interesting, but people here shit on it because "le bad fan base can't let me enjoy a movie"

>Don't mess with the Zohan

That was literally the worst movie I've seen in my entire life.

I'm a Zodiac kinda guy, but Fight Club is in Fincher's top 3 and it's great, especially once you're old enough to truly appreciate the film's themes.

He's right though

He didn't say it was.

wtf i love fedoras now

"No"

Most are good.

We have a rule about Fight Club -

from this we know that you have the emotional and intellectual development of a 14 year old male

give a hoot. read the book.

notice the abundance of adam sandler

clearly a virgin jewboy under 16 made that list.

The movie needs to make up its mind whether the fight club is a good thing or a bad thing.

Seems to cheer it on till the end then suddenly fake protest.

>movie introduces idea of attaining happiness if you follow what the Tyler character does
>spends last third explaining why following what Tyler does it stupid
>audience leaves having learned nothing.and confused

>dude so deep tho
off yourself

At what point does the movie ever introduce the idea that Tyler is happy?

>Main character is unhappy
>Reaches a breaking point where he enters a psychosis strong enough to form a split personality
>This "personality" convinces him that he should do this to be happy
>However this is actually just the main character telling himself he needs to do this to be happy
>As the main character starts to regain his sanity, he realises what he's currently doing isn't making him happy
>Therefore he disagrees with the psychosis
Not really that difficult matey, we're experiencing the story from edward Norton's characters perspective, remember?