Holy shit, this was so fucking good. Way better then Boyhood

Holy shit, this was so fucking good. Way better then Boyhood.

Watch Slacker

Except for the embarrassing bit with Alex "Sandy Hook" Jones -- which really hasn't held up well over time -- it's okay. 6/10 film.

It's a great scene, maybe not quite reddits taste but since when is that a bad thing?

This is a great painting

fuck no look at those windows

Ikr, became my fav Linklater once I saw it

I came to this thread precisely because I knew some tryhard faggot cuck was going to play this libtard angle. Good to see little kids are so predicatable.

Boipussy hood

Waking Life is pretty damn solid imo. Great appetizer course for philosophy ideas, and a good atmosphere and design and soundtrack.

It was a pretty comfy watch, yeah.

I got a bunch of animated kino from the library one weekend. Waking Life, Idiots and Angels, Angel's Egg, and Waltz with Bashir. That was a pretty comfy weekend.

Fucking sheep

>libtard
When Waking Life was released Alex Jones was shitting all over George W. Bush. How is not liking him or his dumb irrational conspiracy theories libtarded?

One of my favourites, and as everybody knows, fun rules.

>How is not liking him or his dumb irrational conspiracy theories libtarded?
Because it's fashionable for libtards to hate on him right now. Have you not parsed the news recently? The libtards hate him because they view him as part of the Trump zeitgeist. Need any other very simple things explained for you, retard?

I agree user it's great. I really hope Linklater does more rotoscope animations, they're comfy as fuck

>Post hoc ergo propter hoc
You don't seem bright.

Made pre 9/11, released post 9/11. You can really feel the optimism for human potential in this film, that we were on the verge of something before endless war became the only future. Dammit, I want my Alan Watts inspired societal enlightenment back.

Request for damage control denied. You're retarded and its been proven.

Boooooorrrrrrring

We can just tell you're seething because anyone would dare to not condemn AJ for aligning himself with Drumpf.

>make thread
>immediately gets hijacked and turned into "muh Trump" "muh reddit" and thinly veiled false flagging
What is the final solution to the Sup Forums question

>lay man's first philosophical thoughts presented as some kind of intensely deep knowledge with le trippy visuals to distract you from the absence of any true substance

no thanks

I made four of those posts and I did not mention Trump or reddit nor did I false flag. I don't like Alex Jones and I'm not a liberal. Also, he doesn't belong in the film.

But TWELVE YEARS

Alex Jones is the lay man's philosopher

My english teacher showed this to us more than a decade ago. Only part I remember was a red haired girl going on her "I don't want to be an ant" spiel and thinking I didn't want to explain my life story to everyone I bump into on the street. I should go back and watch it again though.

Linklater's best and one of the best films of the 21st century