Hillary is thinking of calling it quits...

Hillary is thinking of calling it quits. I know someone who works for her campaign and says that Hillary is going to resign and let Joe Biden take over since they found out that Assange has emails about Bill sexually harassing a 16 year old campaign volunteer

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2014/06/joe-biden-iraq-107858
youtube.com/watch?v=rPu9mLfLoOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I know someone
go on...

Cool memes leaf.

Praise kek if it's true.

My uncle works for PlayStation and he said Mario Kart is coming out for it

Am mario kart can confirm

Not praise kek. Biden is likeable unlike Hillary, and lots of butthurt bernfags who are voting Trump will switch to Biden

itt shit that will never happen

You think I'm gonna rat her out? I'm not gonna risk her getting a bullet in her head by Hillary's goons

Detected the Hill shill

IF KEK BLESSES NOT THIS POST
then all you are is lies lies lies

Ha.. you have tipped your hand

that is correct

>her
Well you've made it 50% easier for the clinton campaign

It would suck to see trump lose but i would let anything happen just so hillary doesn't become president

Would legit choose biden over trump.

I think switching to him could nab never trumpers and centrists.

Biden would win in a landslide

Hillary will never quit. Her entire life has been built around becoming president and she has bent the entire DNC towards that one purpose. She'd burn the whole party down before giving up.

don't worry hillary hates men they'd never hire one

>implying the entire campaign isn't women

Biden is largely responsible for the Arab Spring and the war on Syria. He will continue all his current policies.

Hillary was a convenient pawn.

This is very bad news.

I hope Biden takes Hillarys place, he's a horrible speaker and sexually harasses every girl he comes into contact with on camera. Plus he's linked to Obama and could be implicated as helping arm isis. Easy win for Trump.

Because in spite of the rigged election, the power scheming and the corruption, Hillary's voters can't be expected to make the same sacrifice they asked Bernie's supporters to make and vote for the guy who was the clear other choice.

Depressing.

I think Trump's going to drop out too. I think he has zero desire to actually be president and didn't realize this was going to happen. He'd rather jet set around the world playing at his golf courses and promoting his brand. not actually having the most stressful job on the planet.

>use the word 'her' three times
rat is confirmed male

Obama would win in a landslide you idiot

>she'd burn it all to the ground

>let Joe Biden take over since they found out that Assange has emails about Bill sexually harassing a 16 year old campaign volunteer
What about Biden and his... ahem... enjoyments

>I hope Biden takes Hillarys place, he's a horrible speaker and sexually harasses every girl he comes into contact with on camera
> sexually harasses every girl he comes into contact with on camera
What ever do you mean?

>Biden is largely responsible for the Arab Spring and the war on Syria. He will continue all his current policies.
How so? He wanted a Federal Iraq that would have 3 semi-autonomous regions of Kurds, Sunnis, and Shia's.

(politico.com/story/2014/06/joe-biden-iraq-107858
6th paragraph discusses Biden's Iraq plan)

Now that's not to say this wouldn't have stopped Al-Qaeda in Iraq from invading Syria later and eventually forming ISIS, but it seems like it would have given the region more stability, making it more apt to handle the threats ISIS posed.

But if you think the US the major cause of the Arab Spring, chances are you don't really know what you're talking about.

Hillary would throw Bill under the bus so fast, she'd be in a different zip code before the driver looked back.

God that is so creepy.

>1 post by this id
this is fucking Sup Forums tier bullshit
NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE
NO FUCKING ANYTHING!!
Yet these idiots eat it up again....
No wonder trump is winning at the polls. The world is retarded, and all you retards support him

CNN will play the Trump is just as creepycard, to neutralize it, pretty sure the DNC knows that

>1 post by this ID, CHECK AGAIN SHILL

I want to believe. On the chance the media successfully burns Trump's campaign to the ground, we won't be stuck with Killery

>How so? He wanted a Federal Iraq that would have 3 semi-autonomous regions of Kurds, Sunnis, and Shia's.
Israel wants that too. It's part of the partition plan.

>But if you think the US the major cause of the Arab Spring, chances are you don't really know what you're talking about.

Hahaha, you've said it enough. Hello CIA. You'll probably also tell me you dindu noffin in Ukraine and the Turkish coup was a hoax.

wew

>Assange has emails about Bill sexually harassing a 16 year old campaign volunteer
he just won't stop, the absolute madman

>emails
My dad works at Nintendo.

If Biden runs Trump would win since womyn would stay home instead of vagina voting for Shillary.

Let's be honest Bill looks like living death and probably hasn't raped anyone in 10 years now. OP is just stirring shit.

My friend works for bondi irwin and she said her dads making a come back this year

Bill harassing someone would not be enough.

Like any of the degenerates who are supporting Hillary would think pedophilia is a bad thing.

My dad is a stingray and he says he's coming for Steve's daughter if Steve revives as an undead.

God dammit, I was hoping for a Dreamcast release.

>>But if you think the US the major cause of the Arab Spring, chances are you don't really know what you're talking about.
??????
in the emails that have been released - these ones by the fed - there is conclusive evidence that the clinton foundation engineered the arab spring

>Biden would bring GWB-esque weird awkward nuances back to the Presidency

I feel slightly better about this, but not by much.

Joe "No use in hidin'" Biden

Really engages the synapses

I want to believe, but you're posting on Sup Forums with no proof, and are a leaf, which means you're probably just LARPing.

>he has zero desire to actually be president
>He'd rather jet set around the world playing at his golf courses

You're thinking of Obama

sweet

is it his fetish?

you mean they aren't making an umpteenth version for N64?

But if they're swapping out one figurehead for the other that means nothing you fucking dinkum dunkum

Any politican who "chases good morals and pushes for good things!" is just supposed to be a normal fucking person. Biden and all these people aren't special. They're not some fucking heroes. They do their job, and often, the easiest shit.

Campaigning for kids and muh feels is easy as fuck low hanging fruit politically speaking.

"I love the gays! We need more gay toilets! Who's with me!" It's that fucking easy.

Creepy factor to the max holy fuck, the little girls danger alarms were going off right there on camera

Joe "Just need 10 Seconds to slip it in" Biden

Yeah but my friend Hex fingered Bundi Irwine in the carpark out the back of the Ipswitch Aldi

Joe "Bad Touch" Biden

Was pauline there?

>that little head shake
poor girl

lmao i knew this old kike did a creepy thing with a little girl on camera what i didnt know is that he did it like 20 times lmao

holy man if trump ever did anything like that itd be the end of his fu cking run instantly

youtube.com/watch?v=rPu9mLfLoOA

>poor girl
yea...

KEK SPEAKS!!!!!!!

>Canadian intellectuals

Biden has two brain operations back in the 1980's, he should never have been VP much less allowed to run for President. he hasn't played with a full deck in over 25 years.

No faggot, would not win.

you can tell she likes it though

This has to be bait. Come on leaf, you can do better. Biden was the wrong choice.

it would be political suicide for the dems if she does this proving Trump right

> political suicide for the Dems
How many times has each party almost committed suicide this election cycle? Fuck, it's been such a retarded campaign.

>biden (7)
>(7)

heh