HEY, IT IS OUR SOBEK!

HEY, IT IS OUR SOBEK!

Christ, is that Killer Croc? I genuinely hate the way he looks sometimes, and it's entirely because the artist doesn't know how to reptile

I know people love riding Jim Lee's dick for everything he does but his Killer Croc is the fuckin' worst. His New 52 and Earth-1 designs might be my favorite interpretations.

he is not Croc. He is one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse made by crazy scientists in Oolong Island. This crocodile (Sobek) became friends with Osiris. And he caught him off guard. For more details and story read The 52 series of DC.

>being so new you haven't read 52

wow

Reminder that Fifty-Two:
>killed off an established White hero and replaced him with a derivative successor who was a Hispanic Lesbian to push diversity
>re-imagined an old hero as a Lesbian specifically to push diversity
>used the deaths of Osiris, the Linear Men, et al. for cheap shock value
>turned Skeets into a villain for a cheap twist
>turned Mister Mind into a QUANTUM BUTTERFLY for a cheap twist
>had Superman do nothing to help anyone for a whole year, which led to countless deaths

But Sup Forumsmblrites will still defend it.

That's kind of hot...

thanks i will!

Superman didn't have powers for that year

Although he was still helping people in Metropolis

You might not have known that, but you knew what you were doing

Yes, yes, well done Osiris, well done...
HOWEVER

I only agree with the diversity things. Still Sage's death was memorable in this story arc.

>turned Skeets into a villain for a cheap twist
>turned Mister Mind into a QUANTUM BUTTERFLY for a cheap twist

This was good though

JUST

>>killed off an established White hero and replaced him with a derivative successor who was a Hispanic Lesbian to push diversity
They were gonna kill Victor anyway, but his and Montoya storyline is one of the best and the passage of the legacy is handled very well
>>re-imagined an old hero as a Lesbian specifically to push diversity
True, but that hero wasn't used in a long time
>>used the deaths of Osiris, the Linear Men, et al. for cheap shock value
False
>>turned Skeets into a villain for a cheap twist
False, Skeets was just possessed by the villain
>>turned Mister Mind into a QUANTUM BUTTERFLY for a cheap twist
True
>>had Superman do nothing to help anyone for a whole year, which led to countless deaths
He had no powers in that timeframe

Is reading a comic too hard for you?

>digging Z-listers who hadn't been relevant in almost out of the storage bin just to kill them off and imply that one of their corpses gets recycled for robot parts isn't shock value
>making a lovable Original the Character: Donut Steel and then having him brutally eaten out of the blue isn't shock value
>having the souls of the Dibneys plunge an entire elementary school classroom into Hell isn't shock value

You must be one of those legendary DCucks I've heard about.

Then (You) must be just another shitposter, since none has ever heard of you

>having the souls of the Dibneys plunge an entire elementary school classroom into Hell isn't shock value

That was a mystery that they were drawn to solve, what the fuck makes you think from that page that they caused it?

>>turned Mister Mind into a QUANTUM BUTTERFLY for a cheap twist

But that was fucking awesome.

Yeah it comes out of left field, but I thought it was a cool twist on the character.

>can't counter any of the points
>y-you must be a shitposter, f-fuck off

Go to tumblr if you want a hugbox, you spineless fanboy.

The fact that they flew away with smiles on their faces.

Holy SHIT you're fucking dumb.

The Osiris thing was set up from the moment he met Sobek.

The Dibnys were investigating a firepit created by Intergang at the behest of Darkseid.

Learn to read, fuckwit.

Such a wonderful moment.

Even if the art was kind of disappointing.

It was really fucking amazing.

Like Scooby Doo ripping out Scrappy Doo's throat. "I was just so hungry."

>That's not Mamaragan

Yes, I will. And it wasn't a 'cheap twist'. Either time. Although it was a paradox.

Jesus. You're blind. You should masturbate less.

You know, I went into 52 fully expecting to hate Renee Montoya. And when all was said and done, I genuinely liked her as a character. Because, see, there's something done with Renee that so many stories get wrong in the name of being progressive with their characters.

I FELT LIKE I HAD AN ACTUAL FUCKING CONNECTION TO THE CHARACTER AND THAT SHE HAD DEPTH AND STORY BUILT UP OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING SHOEHORNING HER INTO BEING THE QUESTION JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A LATINO LESBIAN OOOH LOOK HOW FUCKING PROGRESSIVE WE ARE HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

...Excuse me for that, but holy fuck. Renee wasn't just a more "diverse" character, she was written and presented in such a way that I was more than okay with her becoming The Question. This doesn't happen nearly often enough, where a character is given more depth beyond "Oooh look how different and inclusive she is!". We see her relationship with The Question build over time, see her change as a person, and ultimately embrace the role she was offered. If you're going to do this sort of thing, THAT'S how you do it, by wiriting a story about that character that people will actually fucking care about.

In shitty live-action adaptation of Scooby Doo, Scrappy turned out to be the bad guy behind everything.
It was shitty but I didn't see that coming. Hell, nobody did

It's even better if you've read Gotham Central

and i recommend Question's O'Neil run for you both. They are all awesome for this relationship and story arc.

>Reminder
this guy is fucking retarded and doesn't know what he's saying. Let's wait for his meaningless shit post reply.

He's not completely wrong in every conceivable way - just almost.

He was shown as more than annoying in the movie earlier on.