THIS GENERATION. WE GOT...A FIRE IN OUR EYES!

THIS GENERATION. WE GOT...A FIRE IN OUR EYES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4c-M4MP0GE
youtube.com/watch?v=D9p4YfMhN6o
youtube.com/watch?v=2HtSZaQqiBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Megatron MUST be stopped
>no matter the cost...

BUM

BUM

BUM

>BUM

ONE SHALL STAND. ONE SHALL FALL

NO, I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!

Best scene is when Galvatron confronts Star Scream

The most epic thing done with the Transformers franchise.

>With this i shall make you my slave

I wonder how they will "handle" Unicron in the live-action movie. WIll he be like the original, or once again, much like Galactus in Rise of the Silver Surfer, but instead, a cloud made of... metal?

Unicron would probably be the only thing to get me to see another Transformers movie, just to see how they do him, even if it is the worst way possible.

I heard somewhere that Unicron is supposed to be the brother of Cybertron or something like that. Is that true?

is the final boss in The Last Knight really Unicron?

>I would have waited an eternity for this
>It's over Prime...

NEVER

I thought you were made of sterner stuff.

Orson Welles and Leonard Nimoy were in this fucking movie weren't they

YOU GOT THE TOUCH

Orson Welles last performance as Unicron. Leonard Nimoy was Galvatron.

YOU GOT THE POWER

Orson was unicorn and died half way through and was replaced my nemoy. Nemoy was also galvatron

fucking GOAT soundtrack

Don't forget judd Nelson and the micro machines guy

DARE
THERE IS A PLACE WHERE DREAMS SURVIVE
ITS CALLING YOU ON TO VICTORY

Really the GOAT anime movie, the entire genre has been scrambling to compete since and never will.

>I heard somewhere that Unicron is supposed to be the brother of Cybertron or something like that. Is that true?
Primus. He's the "twin" in the sense that he came into existence at the same time as an opposite. Additionally, he's the Transformers Satan and he's also a constant throughout every universe (ie there's only one unicron and it's the same guy in every series)
If you've any further questions ask I know everything about transformers. Also, G1 sucks.

Do any of the generations have a continuity between them? I am pretty sure Armada shared story lines with another Transformer series.

>Patrician
"Dare"
>Pleb
"The Touch"

Beast Wars takes place millions of years before G1 starts up. Otherwise the continuity is pretty loose, except like you said the Armada/Energon era

This user speaks undisputed truth.

"Nothing's gonna stand in our way" is better than both though

Yes. You're thinking of Unicron Trilogy.
Energon is a sequel to Armada, and Cyberton is a sequel to Energon* which it isn't in the original japanese version (Galaxy Force) but that's actually a good thing because the changes made in the dub fix a lot of the show's plot holes
I'll exclusively be talking about America. I can elaborate about japan but it's weird.
Everything before Car Robots is G1. That means season 1&2 -> movie -> season 3 -> rebirth -> beast wars -> beast machines.
The For Cybertron games, Prime, Rescue Bots, and RID all (ostensibly) take place in one shared universe called the "Aligned continuity". Don't think about that too hard. It crashed and burned for that reason.
Also something that's ostensibly canon is that several characters are universal constants throughout the multiverse, so characters such as Sideways are the same character every time they appear (ostensibly)

My melanin enriched friend
youtube.com/watch?v=g4c-M4MP0GE

The Unicron Theme is still my favorite track from the movie though. Very moody and creates a lot of dread. Love the industrial synth sound of it.

>Love the industrial synth sound of it.

It's the same composer of Rocky IV. I wonder if he made more memorable scores

My good friend of Dorothy doesn't understand the difference between original score and licenced songs. In your case, "the death of optimus prime" is clearly superior

I think my favorite track from the composed OST is Escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9p4YfMhN6o

As for the licensed tracks, Hunger.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HtSZaQqiBg

Also, Dare > The Touch.