Is he trying to create his own superhero cinematic universe?

Is he trying to create his own superhero cinematic universe?

dude i was just about to post the same thing. except it was gonna be a your face when m night shamalama ding dong is creating the most unique super hero universe ever.
the horde & mr. glass vs unbreakable when?!
i can see the horde breaking glass out of jail already.

dang, aint nobody here seen SPLIT? i gotta say i wish it was a bit more emotional like unbreakable especially with music and maybe he could have shown some back story on kevin a bit more and how happy and managable he was getting along before the horde took over instead we just get a peek. idk could had more something idk. felt like lady in the water mixed with the village with a pinch of unbreakable, needed an extra addy to keep focused on it.

>tfw David recruits Aang

How would they organically combine the three

>scrunts join the horde cause

it would probably be a personal fight instead of all out war. like glass using the horde to get davids family or idk maybe glass helps david find the horde to somewhat get his soul back from all the terrible things he did just to find david.

Who is gonna be the Nick Fury of the shamalama universe?

probably sam L lol. when he joins the side of good. he was only hurting people to find a hero, now that he has one he probably will be good again.

lol

>Aang

I think you mean Auh-ung

>I am my own Stan Lee cameo y'all

>get Mel on board
>get Joaquin Phoenix, he is still acting
>get Abigail Breslin she is still acting

>Bruce Willi already secured
>pull HJO from comedy hell
>Sixth Sense is online

Now we need to work on The Village

m night go 2 bed n stop stealing ideas

>tfw shyamalan was stan lee all along

You already gave up the cinematic universe option when you have the same actor playing two different characters

You can't have Bryce as both the girl in the village and the lady in the water

blows my mind that people actually like Unbreakable

Do you think he discovered, developed, underused or buried BDH with his movies?

Blows my mind people hype for a Unbreakable universe

I seriously love her in The Village. The premise wasn't that bad either. The music is pretty amazing.

But that's just me.

The biggest twist of them all is going to come when he reveals Avatar is part of the same cinematic universe

Unbreakable was a modern day masterpiece.

even Quentin Tarantino admires it.

Split was ok but lack that emotional punch.

i wonder if QT and the Dong will team up for the third movie

I think Lady in the Water failed her.

But the village was great and she was lovable in it

different time lines. durrrr

Glass was probably the one helping corrupt the horde. David is probably in town to stop the horde, it would make sense since it seems like he and his wife reconciled, probably got a job where he travels to cover, or maybe claims he's doing freelance security work for special events every once in a while for extra cash

true hes probably still finding heros AND villians just to see them fight

i thought she did both parts perfectly,

only simple people didnt like it.

That totally makes sense, since he said he wasn't the soldier kind of villain, he's the like nemesis villain or something. A mastermind to push and push and push heroes to their breaking points.

>we live in an age where a cameo can't just be a cameo

I know exactly what you mean

And what the fuck is with this cinematic universe anyway.
Take Pixar eastern eggs for example. Why can't it be just eastern eggs or product placement and why must there be a big story that link all the stories

because cinema is changing.

TWIST
W
I
S
T

>Pixar eastern eggs
What did he mean by this?

>m. night is a super human too that can multiply thats how hes able to cameo as different people in the same universe.

or twins.