Is there even a point of being alive if you're not born rich with good genetics...

Is there even a point of being alive if you're not born rich with good genetics? I'm tired of the monotony and suffering of being a middle-class pleb and a sub 8.

If you're not born rich you're basically a slave and you exist to serve.

Yes.
The point is in bringing the worldwide revolution to bring down the rich.

middle class in canada is better than 95% of the world
if you cant do anything with that, kys

How can we cope?

I just want to be rich though, I dont care about others I just want myself to be better.

You are contra then.

What does that mean?

Contrrevolutionary

No I want a revolution, just where I'm part of the elite in a rigorous hierarchy where the poor do my bidding

You don't get the point of revolution then.
Go read books.

I'm ugly, beer belly and was born in white trash family.
Got educated and later a good job.
I'm not rich but I do ok, got a gf living with me, dog and a cat (fucking shit cat though).
It's worth living.

There is different revolutions

You sound like a commie..
"I'm here to destroy every trace of Robin Hood that ever existed.."
~Ayn Rand

Not just rich but rich kikes
Prior to 1917 revolution we had people donating money for building schools and other important institutions, charity work, etc. now the capital belongs to churkas and kikes in this country who couldn't care less about ethnic Russians.

Reminder that billions of people lived and died with no access to internet or video games. As far as human beings go, we are all blessed beyond measure.

Jews are evil

why is it suffering? theres a million ways you can get pelasures, even from girls, just pay for it.

Middle class today is better then being a Feudal Lord .

It is better to be Conan the Barbarian than a slave turning a wheel.

Feudalism is more honorable. Working all day as a modern wagie is much worse.

Preach on comrade