Alright Sup Forums, I'm going to be open-minded here. Redpill me on Jews...

Alright Sup Forums, I'm going to be open-minded here. Redpill me on Jews. I've got a month to look into everything in this thread, so come at me

>Cite your sources
>No shitflinging
>Don't respond to shills/retards

Let's settle this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=vMGbZswSz_w
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8tJJ2gxFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. Come on Sup Forums I'm hungry for redpills

DELETE THIS

>unknown

Get out of here unknownistan

bump

Come on Sup Forums, I always see shit about Jews on here. Is it just a meme or do you all believe it?

Guess nobody is interested. I'll remember all of this overwhelming evidence next time somebody wants to scapegoat the jews

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

i will red-pill you, but what do i get out of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI

Where to start? I guess it's best to look at antiquity. A good place to start is to just look at the massive list of nations that threw the Jews out.

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Not a fantastic "source" so to speak but it's accepted and you are free to check the dates yourself they are all authentic. So now you have to ask yourself why 109 places (some like Austria were repeated!) had enough of the Jews!

Then there are the great speakers and I think George Lincoln Rockwell is a fantastic place to start. He gave a speech at Michigan University that blew my mind. Granted, I was stoned at the time but I listened to it again sober.

He served with dignity in the US Navy during WW2 so he wasn't just some nobody off the street. When he speaks you can hear the urgency and the seriousness, he genuinely tells you from the heart (and with plenty of facts) the truth. He holds no punches either he was killed by the CIA for a reason.

Then study the World War for Germany towards the end and specifically the Jewish uprisings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Check the names, check the sponsor.

In Mein Kampf Hitler makes reference to this. Let me guess you haven't read that either. Okay read the Ford edition it's the most honest in my opinion, it's neither the "Nazi approved" one nor the Kike Manheim version (he was a Jew and translated the most notorious anti-semitic text of all time think about that for a minute).

Read Ford it's the best version!

Here's a great interview with Oswald Mosley leader of the British Union of Fascists and a pretty modest man in all seriousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs

It's a long interview but he outlines the Jewish problem pretty well. Frost is a fucking BBCuck dickhead but it's worth the watch just to see Mosley own him and the Commie plants Frost put in the crowd to derail Mosley.

You are fucking autistic.

Your pic related here is what actually DEBUNKS the stormfag conspiracies about Jews.

see Proof that stormniggers don't actually read (and fact-check) half the shit they post.

What? It says like 2/3rds of those are accurate. What are you smoking?

It's a shitty way to debunk something when in reality you can clearly see a repetition of evidence.

Nice stormfag meme as well reddit trash.

You even hear or am I just wasting my time?

I'll bump with this pic related, which debunks that meme about "Who controls your mind" they love to post here.

Further proof of the lies (and editing of images) that goes unnoticed by newfags.

Mossad pls go

>duplicate names!

Are you seriously retarded? That shows the same individual has multiple posts that control information.

You really are a fucking nigger.

You're retarded. Maybe have a look at the original claim. Then read the the text at the top of the image. It explains exactly how IRRELEVANT the 6 million number is - and the term "holocaust" too.
Maybe you're not understanding that pic related at all, which isn't surprising.
Nice one, find me ANOTHER article covering this "War". Bet you can't.
Also, Judea? KEK.
What military too - you're going to tell me Bolsheviks?

Lurk moar please.

MOSSAD

>Maybe you're not understanding that pic related at all, which isn't surprising.

No, maybe you aren't which isn't surprising. Read it again shitskin and maybe your nigger pea brain will realize its a fucking laugh.

I think you're the autist who doesn't understand what's going on there. Read again, slowly and carefully please.

>Nice one, find me ANOTHER article covering this "War". Bet you can't.
Jews controlled the industry during WW1 and many of the big anti-war names were Jewish you're just a fucking coon.

Yes I have read it and your entire argument is: "heh look at this! Jews manufacturing 'holocaust' evidence in different countries all over Europe! Take that stormfags!'"

Shitskin subhuman trash. bring back the boers.

He's from Taured

>Also, Judea? KEK.
>not knowing anything about Israeli nationalism

yep, shitskin.

>What military too - you're going to tell me Bolsheviks?
Lenin was a Jew bro it's commonly accepted. fucking hell horrible shill how much do they pay you niggers when you arent sending out email scams to old people?

Everyone knows the jews control hollywood and the media, cmon, no one is going to believe your "alterations" lol
>CEOs change since that image was made a while ago
No one is going to debate the jewish control over hollywood because everyone knows it exists.

Praktischer idealismus and the pan-European Union. The goal is to flood western nations with brown people and promote race mixing to create a race of eurasian-negroids who will serve Jews. Not even kidding. This is all well documented from legit sources. Just google Praktischer Idealismus and read. Keep in mind the author and found of the pan-European Union was pro-Jew. He sincerely believed they were superior.

There are a couple of youtube videos circulating where a denier shows you a whole bunch of pre-war newspaper clippings talking about 6 million jews. Or you may come across a video that talks about a "holocaust" of some other group before WW2. From what I understand, both of these "revelations" are supposed to be a huge eye-opener, a truly shocking "woah" moment that should convert you to questioning "the" holocaust of six million jews.

But did you come across the pre-war newspaper articles that spoke of 5 million jews? No? How about 4 million jews? No? What about 7 million jews? No? Well I have. All these other newspaper articles exist. It's just that the guy who posted the "omfg 6 million" pre-war newspaper clippings conveniently does not show the other numbers also listed in pre-war newspaper articles. Why should he? It would detract from his intended message of somehow making the 6 million number unique. In reality, all of these were rough estimates.

Similarly, the Nazi genocide on the Jewish and non-Jewish population of Europe was not given a proper name immediately after the war. It took some time. Today, we only think of the Nazi genocide when hearing the word "holocaust", because no other such large scale deliberate genocide of entire peoples marked as "undesirable" by a regime has happened that was not the result of famine or other natural factors. Therefore, it is perfectly natural for our current understanding of the word "holocaust" to find its meaning in the atrocities committed by the Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

Marlon Brando speaking out against the Jews in Hollywood.

And this guy was pretty Left-leaning all things considered.

Naw Lenin was only 1/4 jew, but Trotsky and about 3/4s of the First Soviet Government was Jewish. Thats why they were so brutal towards the Russians, revenge.

Just look at Hollywood, (((who)))owns it, and the constant filth and perversion that pours out of it

You do realize powerful nations in history tended to view their enemies as "beneath" them from the Aztecs to the British Empire right?

>where a denier shows you a whole bunch of pre-war newspaper clippings talking about 6 million jews.

Okay now I see what you're entire purpose is. You're trying to attack the reality on Jewish subversion with fucking Holocaust deniers

go hang yourself shill.

Half jew? how the fuck are you a half jew you either got jew blood running trough you or you dont . Half nigger

This is a common newspaper headline peddled around by stormfags in an attempt to reverse the roles of victim and perpetrator.

Actually, its NOT true. On March 24, 1933, the headline "Judea Declares War on Germany" was splashed across the front page of the British newspaper Daily Express. The problem with this is there was no such thing as "Judea," no unified political entity, nevermind country, and no Jewish organization declared war on Germany. Sensationalism aside, the only organization mentioned in the article, the Board of Deputies of British Jews, did meet two days later to "discuss the German situation," but they did not support a boycott. (London Times, March 27, 1933) Theres your proof.

The only reason they stand out is because they're of a smaller population. Now focus on that picture alone - and what it's going for. You'll find a non-Jew with them side by side. Look at the CEO's and people directly under them.

Does it not tell you something when a meme's been edited - or names (of non-jews) have been omitted from lists? That is what I call information for niggers,

The reported death tolls only add up to about 3 million, and even then thanks to fortunate cremation there are hardly any bodies accounted for. All we have are testimonies and documents, whats the harm in questioning that? Why are you do scared?

>Okay now I see what you're entire purpose is. You're trying to attack the reality on Jewish subversion with fucking Holocaust deniers
Nice argument. Maybe focus on my post addressing that particular article. It's only DENIERS that push that article - everyone else knows it pointless and idiotic. Hence only ONE paper ever publishing it - outside of Germany on top of it.

100% correct here. He's some fucking nigger who spends most of his days typing up those Email scams you hear about and now he's being paid to say that because people denied the holocaust therefore Jews didn't do anything wrong (when 109 deportations from nations in history say otherwise).

yep heres the nigger at it again.

remember if they use the term "stormfag" they are from reddit or some nigger at best.

>to reverse the roles of victim and perpetrator.

get over yourself, the kikes were the perpetrators and if you can't figure it out then you haven't even begun to study WW1 whatsoever. even ferdinand foch a french general knew it was only the start of a larger war.

oh yeah but those guys certainly had no idea what they were talking about right? I mean, a national movement started up because hitler tricked everyone into thinking Jews ran all the industries, anti-war propaganda, and communist uprisings people just couldn't think for themselves right?

>no political entity
>zionism doesn't exist

Cmon now you're just being purposefully dumb.

There are tons of articles about the Jewish boycott and the Jewish influence over Roosevelt to put pressure on the Germans and enter the war.

Nice diversion.

>. Maybe focus on my post addressing that particular article

Now that I figured out your game your posts have become useless drivel.

Reform jew here. AMA

>Nice diversion.

Lol yeah he really "diverted" the conversation with that zinger. shitskin.

Are we talking about that newspaper article or not?

>it's that one south african retard again

That doesn't even make sense. I thought South Africans were based, I guess every country has a leftist cuckold who buys jew lies.

Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told will shake you to the core friend. War h that documentary....

Nah, now that I debunked the shitty memes (after having spent enough time on here, unlike you) you're deciding to duck out of what I addressed. Way to evade it.

youre ranting about a newspaper article and crying about holocaust deniers and im talking about jewish subversion.

youre derailing the thread. nobody fucking cares about holocaust denial or whatever people call it that is irrelevant to reality.

evade it? im sorry some nigger from south africa won't change my mind when real human beings with faces experienced the reality of jewish subversion and have spoken out about it. whether its some fucking hollywood actor or a man like mosley who saw what was going on and tried to put an end to it.

nigger.

Shush. Quiet. Are you trying to get us all fired?

They are wonderful people

the jews did this

>money is the root of all evil
>Jews control the financial system

Do the math, friend

>youre derailing the thread. nobody fucking cares about holocaust denial or whatever people call it that is irrelevant to reality.
Derailing? A meme gets posted, I debunk it. Some stormfag (get triggerd all you want by that word) debunks himself by posting something he clearly didn't even read himself before posting. Now you're all butthurt because I pointed out how dumb you are.

>I've got a month to look into everything in this thread
That's good.

All you need is to read The International Jew by Henry Ford and Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

>stormfag
nobody here is from stormcunt.com fuck off nigger

>Now you're all butthurt because I pointed out how dumb you are.
Yep you got me.

>im sorry some nigger from south africa won't change my mind when real human beings with faces experienced the reality of jewish subversion and have spoken out about it
There you go again.

Looks like I'm winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMGbZswSz_w

Defending stormcuck memes makes you a stormfag, unfortunately.

Learn your memes.

I don't know if I can really 'redpill' you on this, but I can explain in brief why Jews are stereotyped as they are, and why those stereotypes are a lot of the time true.

Jews have a kind of mythos that punctuates their religion - that they are the 'chosen people'. That they are chosen by God as special. Many Jews actually believe this, and that contributes to an air of smugness that many Jews have. But, to be truly Jewish, to be 'chosen', you have to be born Jewish. As a result, Judaism isn't really too concerned with converting people. Jews don't really care about religious matters of non-Jews, or non-Jews in general. As a result, Judaism is pretty inward looking as a faith and community. All these factors build on eachother contribute to the stereotype of Jews being generally self-interested people. That, along with many Jews having scrupulous practices with regards to money and having a higher percentage of Jews in professional careers than not means people see Jews as selfish, greedy, and self-interested. Other factors such as Jews historically being money lenders (Christians saw this job as 'unclean') has further contributed to that stereotype.

An important social consequence of Judaism being very inward looking is that many Jews have a strong sense of religious and cultural community, and a strong sense of Jewish identity, above all else. A lot of Jews will think of themselves as Jewish first. For example, an American Jew would most likely characterize themselves as such in order of identity: Jewish first, American second. There is a lot of nuance to this, and it obviously varies from person to person, but this strong sense of identity gives off the impression which feeds the stereotype that Jews don't assimilate very well into other cultures.

I could go on but more wont fit in this post. I can't speak to the validity of stuff about Jews controlling the world behind the scenes, if they are I've never seen or heard of it.
Source: I'm Jewish

You know you love me.

Found the Jew

Jesus Christ dude why are you defending the jews? It was Jews like Joe Slovo who betrayed the whites to the ANC, and everyone knows Israel just used SA as a means to smuggle uranium. Quite buying the Israel is an ally meme and defending these parasites.

We're not discussing the Holocaust - chambers, numbers etc - at all.

Just those two shitty memes.

They are more plebbit-tier than the term "stormfag" which gets the stormcucks triggered.

>Defending stormcuck memes makes you a stormfag, unfortunately.

is that what they tell you on reddit, nigger?

boers will come back and hang you guys from trees for driving the country into the dirt fags

long live rhodes

Not defending Jews. Wouldn't you want this board rid of shit that's easily debunked? Quality over quantity.

Those types of attacks really just enforce the fact that you're losing. Once you calm down read what I posted again.

You'd do the same if I posted something that shitty.

they've been kicked out of like 400 countries over the last 3000 years. if that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will.

Debunked like what? The holocaust? I don't care about the holocaust, why should anyone be emotionally invested in the holocaust is beyond me.

I'm not a jew. I won't ever be a jew. As far as I can tell the jews had it coming especially after what they did in Russia and Germany. Anyways without the holocaust there wouldn't have been a Israel.

Anyways lads.

It's been decent.

haven't lose anything. i provided a wealth of information for OP you just whined about some articles

long live rhodes

see Nothing to do with Holocaust.

Also see I gotta scoots.

get hung nigger south africa will become a gem again once your all wiped out

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8tJJ2gxFE

boom boom nigger

6 million is a bullshit number they use all the time.

>I thought South Africans were based

Boers are based. The rest of em not so much.

1/3
World jew population 1933

boers are good, honest men. the rest of the country are niggers and cucks

2/3
World jew population 1938

Please, this is obviously very personal to you and not just triggering stormfags. You reply to every post itt with paragraphs, I haven't seen anyone triggered like this in a while.
Protip- never trip because you will be trolled endlessly.

I am also Jewish, and I would add that we do help each other out. I've gotten jobs just by being a member of the Tribe. I've been good at them, so it's not like I'm some nigger getting into med school with a 2.75 GPA, but I'm just touching 6 figures a year now, have had no family connections, and I have never had to put in a resume in my life.

I could see why people would be mad about that, though maybe they could go a century without trying to exterminate us and then we'll talk about ending Oyfirmative Action

3/3
World jew population 1948

Where are the missing 6 million?

>long live rhodes
At least we can agree on something.

Here, have an image you'll never ever find online.

Ever.

And to talk to ME, out of all people, about Rhodesia.

thanks bro

THIS

ty greatest ally

Too late newfag.
The stormcuck in unintentionally debunked your image.

What a time it was

>I can't speak to the validity of stuff about Jews controlling the world behind the scenes

That's certainly not the case, but the amount of their influence over US politics is enough to give that impression.