What are some easy ways to legally immigrate to America?

I'm so fucking tired of this shithole (Brazil). I need to gtfo asap. But the only way seems to be with a profession, most likely STEM.
>mfw 24 years old and an arts degree, almost no experience
At least I've got a decent score in toefl (112)
Is there any easier way in? Also I'm a faggot, so would have to find a man to get married and get the green card and etc.

Also Canada is the 2nd option

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castro_District,_San_Francisco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

legally? only green card, via work or marriage, thats all
its actually pretty hard to migrate to US
Canada on the other hand, you need at least high education and fluent english for living and working there

>"muh life conditions, muh shithole"
>doesn't even consider europe

Move to Mexico then move to Canada.

Why would someone consider Europe in this day and age?

marry a us resident

im available if you're a qt female (male)

people born in the new world would never fit in the old world

middle easterners

Stay out please, we have enough Mexicans already. I'm sure you mean well but we can't take anymore and the country is dying.

this, unless you're African, Indian/paki or muslim that is

The easiest way is approaching a american girl in carnival and marrying her. You have 1 month to make your plan.

Bring your sister and I will marry her
Then your parents can immigrate here
Then you can immigrate here

Kill yourself and reincarnate as an American baby.

This is true. There are too many faggots and not enough guns over here.

>"europe >>> us"
>finishes typing, turns off the pc
>goes outside
>muslim passes by
> "AHLALALALAHU AKBAR, I rape your woman, explode your head"
>" Yes please mister kebab, now fuck my mouth"
>Sucks vigorously sandnigger's cock while bowed on the quaran"
>muslim cums in your face, proceed to rape your 4yo daughter
>"ohh yes, mr, please. I hope I'm not being racist"
> dismember her in pieces
> thank you, may allah be with you
> school day finishes
>proceed to do it again tomorrow

>Also Canada is the 2nd option

Go to college for a worthwhile career, speak English or french fluently, have money.

Europe is far from ideal, but if you don't consider it, you literally don't live in a shithole.

>Majoring in Arts
You fucking deserve it idiot.

Why do you mean?

So neetdom? Not everyone wants that life.

Imma dude but can dress up as a girl for sex

Okay I've changed my mind, when you shit on yuropoors like that you deserve to be in America. Come on over.

why are you everywhere? why do you live in russia?

Unironically move to China or Japan.

Why do you care? Why would you want third worlders in Europe?

I don't live in Russia, I live in Michigan. My gf is Russian and we're visiting her family/having a vacation.

Now gimme your welfare

But I'm serious bros, can't stand this fucking place anymore, always wanted to go to america.

God dammit you just had to go and ruin it, didn't you?

which state-city do you live in ?

Sao Paulo

SP isn't that bad tho

work for the international branch of a big tech company, get to the position of manager, get brought over to the US on L-1 visa, then marry a US citizen or look to have your employer petition for a green card

>arts degree
lol good luck man

And yet I can't stand it here
I mean, I like the city but this ain't by far like the shittiest american town.

Also I want to be free

I have an administration degree in a good univ as well, but I'm awful at this

Americans give work visas in general only for stem people or manual laboureurs.

administration in what? business administration?

L-1 is hugeeeee for tech companies to bring in specialized talent, but not so much for other types of positions.

Exactly

then this faggot could be a manual labourer, whats wrong with that? at least for a while

Yes, please

Like most Brazilians, he's a lazy scoundrel.

Swear I'm not, I hate brazilians

Foreigners can join the US military

its not a good idea, but its an option

Actually just looked it up, you need to be permitted to live in the US first sorry

Easiest way is to study there and get educational visa.

I may be able to finish my univ there or even get a masters, but is it possible?
I mean, I considered it but it's kinda risky (expensive actually) if doesn't work.

>24 years old and an arts degree, almost no experience

You're probably not getting in, although at least you have a degree.

>wanting to go to the usa
why?

its true Thiago. You can look as white as possible but culturally you will struggle fitting in. It takes a year for people to accept you into their friend group and the weather is depressing af.

Do you have money to invest? You can buy citizenship in Canada that way.

ok, if you really want, heres the plan
1.-go to canada legally
2.- cross the border to the usa illegally

thats it, ive read its way easier to do so from the northern border than from the southern one

when i finnish uni i am gonna immigrate in Germany and rape their woman like my grand grandpa :)))) feels good man

Understatement of the century. There's gigantic swathes of forests up north that are completely uninhabited for literal hundreds of miles. If you can pack enough provisions and survive for a couple weeks in the wilderness you're scott free. The largest human defense is some grandpa-aged patrol officers with maybe one helicopter and a couple cars every station, which there's not many of in the first place. I don't know how it is on the canadian side but I doubt it's much better

Fuck off you disgusting monkey

Good job, Ivan! German women need a strong man and are probably tired of fucking Muhammad.

Ironically, it's actually easier than that. There's a ton of "hitchhiker" services up there that'll chain you along to a big city as long as you have the cash.

thnks for the info m8
also had this idea: if caught while crossing to the usa, turn 180 degrees, pretend to be drunk (or be somewhat drunk from the get go) and do my best impresion of a california accent, when they talk to me they'll think im trying to illegally cross to canada and send me "back" to the usa
thoughts?

Are you from San Diego? Your gf is somewhere.. 25 years old?

They'll check for papers. If you don't have a passport, they'll keep you in prison until they determine where you're from. Border guards aren't stupid.

Also, getting into Canada legally from anywhere but the US is incredibly difficult. Don't let le weed man's rhetoric fool you - they actually have even more stringent immigration controls than we do.

i might go there on summer on a scholarship

HAHAHA you wut mate

ok, I lived in Canada last year a couple of months. Go there. To Edmonton or Calgary I would say for the best.

The place is growing and need more people, basically the whole place is getting full of asians because they can see the opportunity there to have a new beginning.
You would like to live there because your arts degree. I'm a photographer and the time I was there was very great because all the art shops and galleries.

Have fun

I had absolutely no cultural boundaries when lived there for a year. In fact, I fit so much better than in this shit here.

Why are brazilians so obssesed with USA? Europe is ten times better... in a few hours you can go from Spain To Italy,France,Germany or Sweden... srsly, fuck america.

obsessed*

el congolombiANO

Well, for one, Europe doesn't have a narco problem.

>Why do you care? Why would you want third worlders in Europe?

>Haha don't come here
>Ok.
>W-what? i told you to DO NOT COME HERE!
>Yehyeh, i got it.
>wtf, ok, i'll let you in... but JUST you.
>Nah dude, i don't want to go there.
>wtfFF??? COME HERE YOU SILLY BASTARD

Trust me dude, you don't want to live in Yurop for a long. Man, it is insane what is happening here. Eurofag here BTW

Still better than argentina.

no one likes yurop

>legally
Impossible
>illegally
Piss easy if you are brown

Really? If i have to be honest, I was thinking about moving to Argentina if I could travel without passport and visa. Your country is big, catholic and you got a lot of space to become a farmer i think. And still better climate than my 55°N

>post rapefugee crisis """""""""""""europe""""""""""""'
>even remotely good

Yeh, but economically... Europe is better than Argentina... whatever, come here and try luck, i hope you the best :)

You have rather described Sweden actually

You're not wrong about a lot of those things, but Europe is still better in a bunch of other aspects

>Learn French, sharpen English skills
>Apply to immigrate to Canada
>Visit America as a tourist whenever you want, since you'll probably live very close to the border like most Canadians

>mfw have shitalian passport
>mfw don't wanna go back to my motherland due to all the niggers/sandniggers shitting up the place
>mfw will use it to go to USA instead.

i do have the italian passport too... with mercosur passport you can get in the usa by 30 days... with the european you have 60days more, but is practically the same...

>Also I'm a faggot, so would have to find a man to get married and get the green card and etc.

Go on a vacation to San Francisco, head straight to this location:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castro_District,_San_Francisco

If you want to be a manual laborer for slave wages, sure. Most jobs will require you to complete an I-9 to demonstrate that you're legally allowed to work in the United States.

We don't have that problem either (at least not in my region, which is exactly 392.91 times larger than Singapore in area