So when a woman chases a man its called 'cute', 'inspirational', 'love'

So when a woman chases a man its called 'cute', 'inspirational', 'love'.

But when a man does it its called 'perverse', 'insecure', 'stalking', 'a restraining order'.

stop being an ugly fuck

women are trash why would you chase a garbage

t. second choice male

Because women chasing men is out of the ordinary and men chasing women is normal. And I've never seen a men called perverse or insecure for going after a woman he liked, unless he is being extremely obnoxious.

/r9k/ fags get out

>women chasing men is out of the ordinary
ugly fuck detected

Lol, maybe in fucking Bulgaria the women go after men, not here tho (unless they're ugly, then they'll do anything).

you do realize women naturally show their emotions in public and that men should always show a stiff upper lip and that men chasing after women shows that they are lesser men

The bitch that made me make this thread was ugly (even my friends said so) but I thought she wasnt.
She shouldve been glad someone truly liked her for who she was when her ugly ass got dumped by her ex. Not only did that never happen but she proved to be a gold digger.

That's because you're not white. Brazilian women love white American cock.

An ugly gold digger? Did she have any redeeming qualities? At least she fucked good right??

Not true, they just love American cocks. I know this black guy from America that came here and the women just throw themselves at him.

Ambitious. If that even means anything.

I never got there.

If you have a problem with women you can become a faggot just as the rest of Sup Forums, and the world.

forget her, women are absolutely trash

>So when a woman chases a man its called 'cute', 'inspirational', 'love'.
>But when a man does it its called 'perverse', 'insecure', 'stalking', 'a restraining order'.

Yes, the basic dichotomy is that if she thinks he's hot then it's a dreamy romance.

If she doesn't then he's "creepy".

>Yes goyim, hate your own women.
Idk man, it's your culture that enables them to be like that. Most women I know are decent. The rest are restrained by stereotypes and the fear of being frowned upon. But American culture is known for its excesses and I guess your women make no exception.

>romanian girl
>decent

Ahahaha we know 80% of east countries are hoes. Can t beat russians tho

>cousin always proudly boasted to her entire family about how attracted she is to random celebrity faggot pieces of shit ever since she was like 11 years old

>always disgusted at her because I was made to feel like it was wrong to be attracted to anybody, especially as a male

>she even begged to see my dick once

>she goes off to college, gets fucked by a dozen random guys out of her league, becomes a nutjob feminist, gets fat as fuck and is now marrying a guy with a nice job from a rich family and becoming an elementary school teacher to brainwash another generation

>meanwhile I haven't even had a chance to make a move on a girl in 8 years since breaking up with my ex for acting like she was cheating on me which kinda turned out to be true

I want to fuck her, I mean I don't at all don't get me wrong, she's disgusting, I mean I used to, anyone would, but now I just want to ruin her life by fucking her and sending pictures to her fiancé, I know I could, would that be illegal? god dammit nvm id probably get AIDS. I still want to try something to fuck her up though, she doesn't deserve to be a teacher or mother or wife

Both her and my other blood related cousin fucking French kissed each other like lesbos in front of me when we were alone at a Christmas party when we were like 15 too, their parents could have just walked in and seen, the fucking incestuous sluts

What do Sup Forums I don't want AIDS but I don't wait an AIDS whore being a role model for small children

>women

>restrained

>not making shitty sexual innuendos every 6 seconds that just make everything awkward

What fucking paradise is your country, Romania? can't tell I'm on mobile

If your only experience with our women has been with the gypsy whores that inhabit your streets then you are not entitled to an opinion. In Romania women are quite conservative. The only exception being the capital city which, as you mentioned, hosts such display of degeneracy.

Dude it's nothing oppressive, just culture the communists used to promote feminatzism at such an extensive scale that people got fed up with it and aborted it. We view women as people, as it should be, but the memory of communism combined with or Christian mainstream values made us keep our conservative values. Now it will be an aberration to claim that our women are not to some level promiscuous but they are not being whores.

The amount of beta in this thread is astounding. You all need to stop being ugly and I'm not joking.

Men are held to a MUCH lower beauty standard than women. That means that through a regimen of working out and personal grooming, any man had the potential to become attractive.

If you're not willing to take the steps necessary to increase your market value, then you have no right to complain.

Society tries to give women what they want even when they don't fucking deserve it. IRL most women who do that sort of thing are fat and disgusting, it's not like OP's pic at all. I had a fat girl stalk me for the better part of a year and friends and family actively encouraged her bullshit. My gf had to tell chubalub to fuck off before anyone would take it seriously.

Dude, just work on yourself. Become a better man. Women are impressionable. Your cousin is a whore because she has been told to be so. Fuck her, cum in her drinks when you have the chance, but invest in yourself, love will come eventually.

It wouldn't be the first time. And it's not worth it. I'd rather ruin her life

/r9k/ go away

While I don't condone being content while obese, what if she is currently working out to lose weight? Making a tongue in cheek joke because shes self-aware shes large?

Do you think overweight people should self-loathe? I think it's great she has a positive attitude while not being overly obnoxious.

Again I don't condone unhealthy behavior but a social media screenshot isn't really "evidence"