Is Mcdonalds a luxury restaurant in your country?

Is Mcdonalds a luxury restaurant in your country?

I've never had it, so I don't know.

Worse than jollibee

It's cheaper than local fast food chains

I would say that anyone can afford it.
For a working-class person, however, eating there every day would not be economically sustainable.

>you were born too late to experience Soviet Aesthetics

What this lad says.

went to rio and it was pretty expensive and up market there

No, but my gf is literally begging me to go to Russian McDonalds within the next hour or so which is a bit of a mindfuck. Apparently McDonalds is actually considered a decent place to eat in Russia. It's crazy.

apparently your girl is a cheap whore

why else would they sell lobster?

If it's anything life France they don't have a whole lot of burger restaurants or chains, so McDonalds is decent by defaut.
Also why the fuck do you mention your mail order gf in every other post, and why do you even have a trip. Fuck off.

are you fugging kidding me? poorfags eat fastfood

It's the standard

He's clearly excited to loose his virginity.

it’s lose, not loose. his girl’s vagina might be loose though

It's called a namefag redditor, not a trip. Lurk moar and one day you might learn that.

I don't think so, you can have an entire meal for like 4 USD

Yes. They even warned us about bad quality in Mcdonald's restaurant northeast India.

If you're going to argue about semantics you should start using the word "whore" instead of "gf"

Considering her family are literal millionaires I doubt she'd ever have to resort to that but if calling her a whore makes you feel even the least bit better about being an impoverished, virgin, sandnigger then just let it all out goatfucker.

The only McDonalds in my town closed down months ago. McDonalds and their disgusting shit is something from the 90's because everyone is ordering food online.

>because everyone is ordering food online.
That's how it is in New York now, it's wonderful.

Liar

lel

In the US they have what is called the 'dollar menu'. Literally every item is a dollar. I've always fantasized going in with a ten dollar bill and ordering a pyramid of one-dollar each burgers, stacking them and letting people observe in horror. I'm pretty sure it would not end in a pretty manner but man that would be fund to do.

Starbucks opened in Maastricht and closed four months later. Never seen anyone in it. It just doesn't work here.

I'd say it's got the taste of luxury, but at a much lower cost. It also caters to a wide array of tastes, so no matter what your favorite food is, there's something waiting for you. For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Starbucks was a meme anyway and everyone stopped going once they realized it was shit. I see them closing up all over the US now, it's great.

You're such a fucking brainlet. Starbucks is in its prime.

are you 12 or is this a fake post

Consumerism was and always will be a mistake

Wrong. It's shit.

Hey reddit! How you doing?

It's bringing in money and it's as popular as it was two years ago. Your opinion doesn't change shit, nigger.

I'm talking about relative to it's popularity 10-15 years ago you fucking child. Go to bed, adults are talking.

It's considered fancy food here, it's not something you eat everyday, when you go to Mcdonalds here it's considered a special day.

>I'm talking about rel -snip-
ah, much better

>Americans trying to compete with this
When will they learn.

hi kleptocracy how are you doing? honestly if you think MikkiDees is a luxury you're either from a second world country, incredibly backward or just plain poor.

luxury no but it's ok to go with firend or enven gf. Better than french restaurant desu unless you pay +50€

No. And the double cheese burgers are better than big macs

no it's for immigrants and their retarded kids

this. same here.

McDonalds is garbage overpriced food here.

You can get better stuff for cheaper at local chains or just a corner burger place.

Yes, you probably have to travel hours to find one.

No. It's actually one of the cheapest places you can get food at

False
Most likely true
Partially true
True
False
Most likely false
Partially true
Most likely false
Partially true
Most likely false
True
True
False
Most likely false

Why would you accuse me of lying?

where's my (you)?

Its extremely improbable a westerner has never had McDonald’s before. I think you are seeking attention and have succeeded

Its expensive here. You can get much better and healthy food for less.

Nah, family tier fast food chain