Here's the graph of the 2012 election

Here's the graph of the 2012 election.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

It's far from over. Hilary has said nothing since the start because are protecting her and the media are spinning their hate against Trump. It's gonna be a long race and you guys need to remember 3 key points.

1: Isis: If the attacks continue to grow up and a major strike happen 1 week before the election, people are gonna vote for Trump.

2: Wikileaks: If they can prove she's related with ISIS or deleted emails, she's fucked.

3: Debate: that's his strong point and he's gonna crush her.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2004/president/us/general_election_bush_vs_kerry-939.html
brendonmarotta.com/1195/can-movies-change-testosterone-level/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Those polls
>The actual turnout

user your not exactly inspiring confidence here.

guys stop using RCP. The polls they use are absolute shit. They got 20% of primaries wrong and were usually off by about 5-11pts from the actual results

It was just to show that it doesn't matter if Trump is lower right now because he gonna bounce back. Some people are in panic mode right now.

Sure, whatever helps you sleep

Because you're missing the point. General election polls don't matter.

Where should we go?

>Doesn't like RCP, but doesn't give an alternative.

People's Pundit Daily is decent. They weren't following the primary so there's no data on them for this year but they were one of the only agency's who got 2014 right. They show Trump throwing away his lead the last week but aren't as crazy as RCP

Ive been wondering this aswell

>debating is his strong point

Holy shit, I love how fucking delusional you idiots are. The cowardly fuck is already trying to back out of debates.

>They got 20% of primaries wrong

lol, subtle troll

>debate is Donald's strong point
Lol no. Maybe when the stage has eight other people and is being watched by the Republican party's mouth breathing base can Donald's debate tactics be considered good. But one on one where he actually has to say shit of substance beyond childish insults and implying that he has a big dick? Hes gonna get massacred.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Capped to laugh at in the future.

The general election election polling matters how ? Romney may have ended with 48.1% of the popular vote but 38% of the EV.

GOP:
>Arkansas
>Alaska
>Iowa
>Oklahoma
>Kansas

Dems:
>Colorado
>Minnesota
>Michigan
>Missouri
>Alaska
>Indiana
>Kansas
>Rhode Island
>Oregon

18% of primaries(states above) had the wrong winner predicted on RCP. I rounded up to 20

Every day there's multiples threads about polls. So yea, they matters.

Bad Example The elections results were even worse than that chart. And Mitt is under Obama for almost the whole thing.

How Trump supporters think the debates will work:
>undecided independents will attentively watch the entire debate and when they see the lord emperor speak they will magically become "woke" and ride the trump train

How the debates will actually work:
>undecided independents won't watch the debates in any significant number and the only impact will be the trending hashtags on MSM/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram the next day which are all spun in Clinton's favor

he might not be strong in the typical sense.

But hillary was playing softball with Bernie.

Debate number one "America is sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails!!!"

Rest of the debates "I agree, I agree, I agree"

What do you think she'll do when trump brings up Bill raping women, her lying under oath, and her deleted emails? It's going to look a lot like pic related

State polls yes. General polls are made for sloppy intermediate predictions.

I think a lot of people will watch the debates. Everyone I know thinks it will be a shitshow and will watch for the entertainment value.

This post was way to good to be made by a leaf.

I'm just praying for Divine Intervention

Trump already has sufficient independent support to win. He just needs more Republicans to show up and more Democrats to stay home. He can literally just throw all of Clinton's scandals at her to both energize the Republicans and leave the Democrats second guessing. The media will take the bait and plaster the scandals everywhere claiming they're conspiracies.

Reflaming the Paul Ryan feud was such a bad choice because he's going to turn off more Republicans

The left say Hillary is going to wreck face in the debates, you guys say Trump will destroy her. Please explain your reasoning for him winning a debate

I like their graphs though

This is what trumpkins actually believe

Dude, there were 32 million watching the RNC. It's going to be fucking huge when they have their first debate. It's going to be nuts

Every time she doesn't read a script she goes down in polls. It's that same reason why she didn't want to debate Bernie, because her team knew she would lose points. Trump on the other hand almost always goes up. So i really don't understand why Hillary camps thinks they gonna win this one.

Hillary avoided debating Bernie as much as possible. They should have debated way more but didn't. She also scheduled them at odd times where people couldn't watch them live.

Hillary will just say Trump has no plans then be extremely vague about stuff Obama did, which Trump will say is a complete failure and suggest a new path.

I think Trump will only win in the end because he'll throw all her shit at her and she'll just be like "Where's your tax returns Donald!". Plus he's more entertaining and undecided voters don't know shit about anything.

not even a Trump supporter

Key word you are missing out: undecided independents

Most people are already team trump or team clinton. they don't matter and they were the people watching the conventions.

the media is covering for hillary even though they all know the dnc is in trouble and its known that voter fraud occurred. the loser doesnt commit voter fraud so who is the candidate that shouldnt have won the primary?

if it was trump every liberal from newyork to california would have gloated about it and you know whats the funniest part of all of it? they only found it because they didnt want to admit he won newyork.

that led to a bunch of investigations that took on a life of their own and it was known for months that many rigged the primaries for hillary

>people won't watch the debates

Yeah, good point. But still, there will be quite a few independents watching.

Looking at the 2008 and 2004 polling, it looks like once we get into September, it's clear who's going to win. So it doesn't matter what anything says for another month.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2004/president/us/general_election_bush_vs_kerry-939.html

At this point Trump won't even have to try that hard to defeat Hillary. She's destroying her own campaign, and solidifying to millions of people that a woman President is an awful idea. Roughly half of the US population finds the idea of a woman running for President ridiculous already. She's a two-faced whore with an agenda, and she is bought-and-paid-for by the kikes.

Nobody wants any of this bullshit, and people respect Trump whether John Oliver and CNN believe it or not.

Are the debate in September?

Who won the 2012 election?
That's right.

>using historical data to predict this shitshow of an election

she has the advantage of noone talking about her. She can keep hiding and preserve her support while Trump takes attrition

People up here are talking a lot of shit about Hillary. I was able to convince two of my fairly smart friends that Trump is the best bet, and keep in mind 90% of our population is within 200km of your guys' borders.

>smart friends

You overestimate the American electorate. Women are literally voting for her because she has a vagina and no evidence will convince them otherwise

>having a problem with the cuck media forcing the debates up against NFL games so people don't watch shillary's epic stumping
>trying to back out

I don't think it's too accurate. It's banned from the majority of pollster aggregates, it's run by a tea party member, it polls it's own members, and it publishes mainly right-wing columns hence the bias toward trump since it's polling its own readers.

What's with all the retards thinking Donald has the advantage in debates? You people realize these aren't the shit fest, cancer ridden, corporate sponsored shill outs that major news corporations run, right? You can't just run in, start flinging shit and just go to town on each other. The debates are more heavily moderated (to an extent), the audience is not allowed to interfere, and it's more policy based (less attacking a candidate and asking the candidate their stance on an issue).

I'm sorry, but when it comes to experience and political know how, Clinton has a strong arm upper advantage and can probably ramble off foreign policy statistics off hand while the Donald would have to brush up a lot just to appear competent. You're going to look like a retard and make everyone's eyes roll if you start throwing unadulterated hissy fits.

The only problem with Margaret Sanger was that she didn't kill enough niggers.
Gas the kikes! Race war now!

When their husbands tell them to vote Trump, they're gonna do it. Women can't think for themselves.

In the end, Hillary will get us all nuked if she wins. Maybe this is merely a process of selection, and this election is a test to see if this continent is worth keeping around or not.

jeez

just look tat these trends

both are going to be above 50% soon

FUCK NIGGERS WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>hey guys in order to prove my narrative that Trump will win even though he's behind, look at these polls in which Romney didn't win and was behind

The big thing giving me real hope here are Trumps crowds. His crowds now are like Obama's were in 2008.

>What's with all the retards thinking Donald has the advantage in debates?

Because we've been watching him embarrass the fuck out of everyone that challenges him, and Hillary is a complete fucking clownshoe. The only reason she has any appearance of credibility is because the entire compromoised government and media system is desperately working overtime to prop her up.

PETA kills over 90% of the animals that go through its doors.

There are mountains of dead dogs in landfills because of PETA.

Thanks for shilling have a nice day cunt

>implying that's any different than CNN, NBC, and the rest of them

What separates them is their ability to predict turnout and weigh accordingly which the mainstream polls suck at

What if... Trump knows this? What if he just changes his strategy and goes intellectual?

Man everyone on Earth would be BTFO!

>hey guys in order to refute your point about OP's retarded post, here's some unrelated shit about PETA

I think that under debate rules, she'd do very well against him. Her policy views are much more coherent and she's been defending them for years.

But he'll simply come out swinging and won't stop. They can prepare Clinton for that but eventually she'll get knocked off balance and will try to use Monday morning quarterbacking, factcheck whining and parsing Trump quotes to use against him next day on the talk show circuit to make up ground.

>underestimating the number of single women and beta males married to stronk women

I don't think Hillary will start the war with Russia until the missile defense system is operational. She's not the rule over ashes type of person, more the subjugate your populace type of person.

It was just to say that it's not over and anything can still happen.

Did you not fucking read my post? Get the fuck out of my face before I demolish you, faggot.
>getting cucked by societal etiquette

>Her policy views are much more coherent

Yeah we know they're coherent, the problem is they're all extremely bad and will destroy the country further.

>that's his strong point

Really? Everytime i've seen him outside of those huge 11 man free for alls hes come off as a bumbling moron, and the attack angle he usually takes plays right into her hand.

Do you know how easy it is to debate Trump? Hillary is smart when it comes to foreign shit, and she'll trip up Trump from knowing the difference between a country/city (Belgium) or some major event that just happened (Crimea).

He's just waiting to be called out and laughed at like Rick Perry.

>Did you not fucking read my post?

lol of course not, it's the same bullshit cuckery we've been hearing for the last 2 years

>Get the fuck out of my face before I demolish you, faggot.

HAHAHA oh shit, I've never been good at triggering people but this made my night

I'm not from the US so it doesn't matter if I waste my time telling a shill to fuck off. With that in mind:

The point of this thread was to demonstrate that none of these early polls are an accurate depiction of the end results. I know you're a newfag piece of shit because we've discussed this countless times on this board, and frequent visitors essentially agree that early data can never show a sure victor of the election.

Get fucked. I hope you're being paid well, because if you aren't, you're life is guaranteed awful. I can't wait to come bludgeon your Muslim ass to death when the race wars come.

>yet reads the post I just posted

Yeah, just as I thought, a Trump shill with no argument because he thinks a good alternative is just jerking off other Trump supporters and convincing themselves that Trump actually has a 12 inch cock and one day he might pleasure himself across your face, or worse yet, has to resort to calling other people mad on the Internet. Probably assumes I support Shillary.

Getting BTFO'd and too fucking childish to realize it. Consider yourself cucked.

>You can't just run in, start flinging shit and just go to town on each other.

Yes you can

is anyone else just about tired of the lying horseshit our media is shilling us in OVERDRIVE mode?

I fucking refuse to believe that after over one year of nonstop media coverage of this race, that there are enough undecided voters remaining to allow Hillary to make fucking 10 point swings in her favor.

I know our populace is entirely composed of morons but there's no way in fuck you expect me to believe 8-10% of people switch from trump to Hillary in a two day timespan due to "her convention bump"

>What's with all the retards thinking Donald has the advantage in debates? You people realize these aren't the shit fest, cancer ridden, corporate sponsored shill outs that major news corporations run, right? You can't just run in, start flinging shit and just go to town on each other. The debates are more heavily moderated (to an extent), the audience is not allowed to interfere, and it's more policy based (less attacking a candidate and asking the candidate their stance on an issue).

Here is the thing, Trump already has more and more people distrusting the media, and with the DNC leaks, the parties that help organize the debates. It is unlikely that if Trump brings up any number of her scandals (The foundation, Benghazi, e-mails, wikileaks, Bill rape) and the media deflects that it will look good for her. From the perspective of the observer that would look like more media corruption and thus Trump would be right.

However, there is also no way that Hillary can damage control well enough that it ends up working in her favor. Either way Hillary ends up looking like a corrupt idiot who only is where she is because she has a vagina and her husband was president.

Most people don't care about policy either way. They aren't going to enjoy hearing people ramble on and on about boring statistics. So, even if Hillary somehow manages to damage control and direct the narrative to be about policy, she will still be associating herself with being boring. While Trump may at least be funny.

tl;dr Debates are basically over before they began for Hillary.

>trump
>good at debates
All he does is name call and act like a buffoon

You just need to know that everything is rigged. We are not just fighting against Hillary supporters ( because that would be easy) but also against ALMOST every major media in the US right now ( including; Google, Twitter and Facebook). They just spread fear all day long. Have you realize that not a single GOOD thing has come out since last week? All hate and fear so that the people will never vote for the Republican party.

Also i'd like to point out that even it was someone else than Trump, the media would still shit on the right like they always do. Gonna be the same story in 4years if Hillary wins now.

@83935368
>Leaf

Hillary will attempt to use facts the whole way through, and forget the conditioning imparted by her payed psychologists. Donald, however, will use the full power of his persuasive meme magic to crush Hillary.

Notice, how Hillary has no news conferences, frequently cancels events, and remains rigidly on script. Everyone knows, that when left to her own devices and tactics, she is a loser. It's why they have carefully choreographed media campaigns, ads, and hit pieces.

When face to face, Donald is the more persuasive and favorable. It's why he has rallies filled to the brim, rabidly loyal supporters, and rarely loses hard won support.

The problem is two are on football night

Let's Bern it.

>Also i'd like to point out that even it was someone else than Trump, the media would still shit on the right like they always do
Absolutely not
I have never seen a candidate get this much negative press.

>While Trump may at least be funny.
Typical trumplet folks. Forget all that policy stuff. Trump is funny therefore you should vote for him.

Are they still upset?

Because they know Hillary is bad that they have to just go fucking all in on that hate. They know she's rigged but at this point it's too late.

wtf I hate Trump now

American anti-intellectualism at its finest

Wait trump, the guy who chickened out debating Ted Cruz and John fucking Kasich?

Yes. I spoke to one today.

Nah don't be a retard
You never heard anything near this much bad press against romney. Let's be objective here

Being funny is a value that people enjoy. Being boring isn't. So through subliminal messaging, they will associate funny (a good thing) with Trump and boring (a bad thing) with Hillary.

I support Trump for his policy, but one of his strengths in a debate is his charisma and humor.

>Almost typed his debate
Sasuga, Trump-sama

Also, ignoring two thirds of my post and cherry picking what you respond to is pretty poor form.

It depends if you identify with him or not.

You probably feel uncomfortable with him on screen

brendonmarotta.com/1195/can-movies-change-testosterone-level/

Unfortunately, Trump is a shadow of what he was at the beginning of the year. Back then he spoke very well. He was dominant, cunning and in control. Now he shouts all the time like a woman. I think he's burnt out anons.

I agree with all his policies, but have you ever actually seen a transcript of his debates?

It's literally stuttering with intermittantly yellng CHINA and MEXICANS and a few generic phrases repeated over and over again.

Do you even watch him?

I agree he's getting tired of this is going into a "just give me the office already" attitude but he's very similar to what he was in January

What cherry picking? You basically admitted that shit that should actually be relevant will be considered boring and people will side with trump because he's funny. The same reason they sided with trump during the primary debates.

At least you're upfront it. Hopefully the general populace isn't as retarded as the Republican base.

Not a policies issue, a personality issue.

spoiler: it is

This idea that elections are won on policy is just a comforting lie

user, Benghazi, the Foundation, Bill's rape scandals, the DNC leaks, all her scandals and lies are relevant and the fact that the media doesn't talk about them, and are in bed with her, is part of the problem. Trump is one of the few shining a light on these issues in an effective matter. Are you saying that a secretary of state taking hundreds of millions from foreign governments through a foundation that only donates about 2% of what it brings in, isn't relevant? That is a very huge conflict of interest that needs to be addressed thoroughly.

In regards to your cherrypicking, you completely ignored the part about her scandals.