1. You are a cunt

1. You are a cunt.
2. What did you have for lunch today?
>USA
>Chicken parmesan sandwich

1. Flag
2. Grilled ham, pepperoni & Colby cheese with pickled peppers, onions, and brown mustard on home-made whole wheat bread and a Macintosh apple.

Crackers and cheese
Need to eat something real desu

Eastern Poland
wódka and zakąska

Russia
Pork and salad

Coffee.

>flag
>potato salad and wienerschnitzel

lol
beer, kebab and pizza

I lol at what you eat

Iced vanilla latte with a english muffin

Is it unethical to order food delivered because it's below 0 and snowing so you want to make some other poor fuck go out there instead of you

>implying beer isn't "zakąska" for me
wódka isn't cutting it for me anymore. i need to mix up to feel anything. i hope i fucking die soon honestly

dude I'm schizophrenic, I wanted to die 10 times before breakfast

same, maybe not schizo but depressed as fuck

must be polish genes. tried hanging myself on my thick belt during christmas, but it didn't work out, guess my neck is too fucking wide lmao

I tried stabbing myself during psychosis and I passed out at one point and woke up in hospital, fell asleep again and woke up in psychiatric hospital

Looks perfectly Russian. Fuck, I want it but I have no money left after New Year.

Hey if your gonna die can you send me some polish wódka m8 thanks

nice trips
also we used to eat and drink like that during gommunism

Picked up some Toffee Yummies from Lidl bakery then felt ill for the rest of the day.

That's pretty good actually. I also like polish-style kielbasa when it comes to vodka drinking. But crimean onions are better then plain ones (they have more vitamins, lol).

> (they have more vitamins, lol).
kek
This new meme is fun but I love original Polandball most

Flag.
Rice with beef.

Do you have them in Poland? They're really tasty.

England
A whole can of Pringles

we have this, we call it czerwona cebula

Almost the same, but crimean ones are slightly sweeter. Perfect companion to vodka, along with cucumbers and salo.

Might try it one day, I live close to Belarus and Ukraine

fuck, that's terrible

it happened in July this year
I still have nightmares

Pork with morita chili sauce

stabbing is the worst way to go, my friend got stabbed and it was shit

the worst thing about it is looking at your own body bleeding out from a huge gap in your stomach.

Well I sure do hope meds will continue working and it won't happen again
sorry for your friend

i hope you get better man

thank you

Austrian-style goulash with farfalli

udon

salmon fillet + spinach in a creamy sauce with pasta

Flag
KFC basket твн

Right now I'm having pierogi with cabbage and red borscht, tastes great

I woke up at 5pm, did my daily cycle to the grocery store, returned two hours later and had a frozen pizza. Now treating myself to two liters of soda.

That looks so good. Where can I buy something like that from?

A slice of NY pizza

Behold

Any Italian restaurant/pizzeria

I've had some sushi leftovers.

Risotto

1. Flag.
2. Reindeer stew with potatoes and hard bread.

Dafuq is wrong with you, people?

You don't wanna know

It is simply the way of the wild Pole. We may never know the answers to natures mysteries.

I've been through depression as well but I have never tried killing myself. Sorry for you bros, I hope you are better now

This country is a mad house

Some home brewed black coffee.

i hate myself and want more from life, yet everything i touch turns to shit.

everyone has left me, friends, my girlfriend, met some MILF in a club but didn't even fuck her, after the party she didn't give a shit about me. lmao

it just the way it fucking is. i have shit personality and unironically think it would be better if i wasn't born.

I'm sick since age 12 (I'm 30 now), I went through so much shit that I don't even feel like sharing cuz people would most likely think that I'm making it all up

schizo here
I killed my own pet to feel something cuz I couldn't feel anything
I loved my dad but when he died I started laughing like a fuck up at the funeral
when I was in psychosis I wanted to kill some random person to become God
I wanted to kill my mom and then myself
I set a building on fire and watched it burn
I stole lots of stuff and dug a human skull from a crypt

the list goes on

In some ways I was in the same situation with you a few years ago, no gf, my friends were all gone, no money, I was being a neet living with my parents but then I have left the country, started getting a life for myself, went to the church more and now I'm back, and I have to say, changing the scenery and all that really helped. Try moving abroad for example, experience something new, that might help.

I'm sorry about that user, but honestly you shouldn't care what people think about you, just look after yourself and that's it. The rest are details

I'm a monster

s-s-such a monster

Potatoes

Go to a church man, speak to a priest and try doing what he says, maybe that will help.

i can kind relate, maybe not to that degree, but i don't feel anything anymore. besides sadness and unfulfillment, desperation even

i want more, but i don't want anything when sober. i just want to fucking die and yet i keep lying to myself that it will get better.

We're all monsters in a way or another, but you can try changing yourself

Brazil
Rice, beans, fried chicken, fried eggs and potato sticks.

faith is for imbeciles that have shit for brains. you're on your own in this world. no one gives a shit about you besides yourself and if you don't give yourself a chance then no one will

knowing it i still fail at everything. fuck god and fuck this shithole

That's wrong user, give it a try, find a good priest and you'll see that God helps you, you just need to have a little faith

Lots of chicken wings with home made garlic sauce.

s-s-sorry
>church
uh that would be hard, I just don't feel it
try therapy, it helps me
I'm trying

Ok enough off-topic, I dwell about my fucked up life on Sup Forums way too much (I cannot do this irl cuz I'm not anonymous there)

i prayed when i was little, so that my father would stop beating the shit out of my mother.

one day, i had enough, i stood up to him? you know what happened? i almost got my tiny fucking neck broke and my mother still got beaten.

where the fuck was god then. he doesn't exist, get over it. i shit on church and god.

>I dwell about my fucked up life on Sup Forums
That's the point of Sup Forums m8, nobody knows who you are so you can say whatever the hell you want

thanks man

Similar stuff happened to me so I stopped believing until about 3 years ago. Now everything goes much better in my life, a good priest can be better than a psychiatrist

impressive.. very nice

aw gee thanks

potatoes with chiken steak

Flag
Spaghetti with tomato sauce, stewed beef and boiled potatoes.

Mustard greens slow cooked with onions, green pepper and lots of butter.

flag
pic related. red rice and chicken breast

Norway
Nothing

looks good

it also has carrots and green peas. mf is tasty