Justice League': Danny Elfman to Compose Score (Exclusive)

FUCKKKKKK
NOOOOO

THEY ARE RUINING SNYDERS WORK

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-danny-elfman-compose-score-1013319?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwRnW89EsxI
youtube.com/watch?v=6qcJS_e2_hY
youtube.com/watch?v=BorywTUJbsg
youtube.com/watch?v=r3ID92BAYYQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
youtube.com/watch?v=U630h-_QYEM
youtube.com/watch?v=-zLXEyt0-Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=lAYbip4BRQA
youtube.com/watch?v=pIhh-iVsTgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In a statement to THR, Holkenborg said, "As my mentor Hans Zimmer told me — you haven't made it in Hollywood as a composer until you get replaced on a project. So I guess [I] finally graduated this week. It pains me to leave the project, but a big thanks to Zack for asking me to part of his vision, and I wish Danny, Joss and Warner Bros all the best with Justice League."

Based elfman
youtube.com/watch?v=DwRnW89EsxI

>Elfman

Why did his Jewish Ancestors choose this name instead of Goldman or Silverman?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

woah
at least this wank will have one redeeming quality about it now

Snyder hired him, Josh fired him. Snyder getting royally backstabbed.

There was a time above... a time before. There were perfect things... KINO absolutes. But things fall, things on Earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

Snyder's kino trilogy is ruined

fuck get ready for quipping Batman

It's funny the one redeeming aspect of Wonder Woman was the recycled BvS OST.

This is going to be a weird ass movie

Why do you keep shilling a shit movie with a bad actress?

>Elfman doing Batman again

>RUINING
Snyder already did that for them. The man is trully ahead of his time.

Did Snyder assfuck your mother? This butthurt is pathological.

>ruining hack snyders work

fuck off pleb

Still worse than MoS and BvS OST, you manchild marlel.

>Snyderfag can't handle the bantz
Color me surprised

MoS ost is fine, but BvS is absolute shite
They still have nothing on based Elfman

Post favorite Elfmen.
youtube.com/watch?v=BorywTUJbsg
youtube.com/watch?v=r3ID92BAYYQ

Nah Zimmer's BvS score is fucking legendary. Atleast half a dozen good tracks in there. Elfman does main theme well and then nothing more. Zimmer is consistent throughout the film including the villains and side characters.

It's over.

I'm done with DCEU fuck this shit. WB had perfect scapegoat to fire Snyder and remake his Justice League. Fuck WB, i hope DCEU tanks hard with Justice League. Next movie fucking Batgirl are you kidding me ? no Superman sequel no Batman FUCK YOU WB

More like JUSTice League LOL

>Next movie fucking Batgirl are you kidding me ?
Yeah I know right? What the fuck is their problem? I am not interested anymore in the DCEU.

I wanted to see Leto and Affleck beat each other up but doubt that will be made

This means Whedon has much bigger creative control over JL and it means that those rumors about 3 month reshoots are true... fuck this movie will be mess...

fucks sake. Im blaming Snyder's daughter for being so stupid and selfish.

Junkie XL's work was the best part of BvS and Deadpool, and pretty high up in making Fury Road such a visceral experience. All of this feels like a huge misstep, especially letting that piece of shit Whedon basically reshoot the entire thing.

This movie is going to be an absolute trainwreck and of course it'll be Snyder, not WB or Whedon, who gets the blame.

...Holy shit, is this finally the death of "grimdark"?

DC movies were the last entity carrying the torch of that aesthetic.

I'm DChad but daily reminder this guy is in charge of DCEU

I'm out.

This pisses me off so much. The BvS soundtrack was amazing and the WW theme was the highlight of WW.

Here's why you WANT a based Elfman scoring your movie...and why Marvel movie music sucks.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

Superman really did die at the end.

Terrible news.

As a musician myself, I consider Junkie XL infinitely superior to Elfman.
Then again, WW's score was composed by a dude who did Adam Sandler movies, and I really loved it. Who fucking knows. Hopefully he won't fuck up her theme.

The best parts of WW score were the BvS remnants. The other parts were forgettable as fuck.

No Zimmer No Junkie No Snyder. Sounds more and more like marvelshit to me.

out of everything that has happened, this is the first thing to tilt me on justice league, bvs' original score was fucking amazing

guess we're getting some generic orchestral score now like wonder womans

as long as supes theme from mos plays when he meets up with lois i'll be happy

If they did really learn something from WW's success it's not being like the MCU, but finding a middle ground ,so I wouldn't worry yet.
I'm personally just saddened because I really like Junkie XL, and Zack stepped out of JL voluntarily.

>WW
>it's not being like the MCU
Pick one shill

WW is nothing like marlel though

>WW is like the MCU
Fucking retarded.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

He's already quipping in JL trailers.

>BvS is absolute shite

Please just stop existing.

Didn't they already try and fail that once already with Suicide Squad?

A - argumentation

youtube.com/watch?v=U630h-_QYEM

Pray tell, how is WW like any MCU movie?

reminder this guy composed the track for Tim Burton's Batman.

>There was a time above... a time before. There were perfect things... KINO absolutes. But things fall, things on Earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie.
kek did Autumn write this before she killed herself?

Well for starters it's a complete ripoff of Captain America

But it's not

Nope, try again.

SJW
Stupid script with SJW-jokes
Bad CGI and costumes

I guarantee there's an action scene where Batman curbstomps a parademon. It's gonna be replaced with something ridiculous since Whedon needs to fight fascism like the brave little soldier he is.

Great fucking song.

You're not even trying.

Wait what, fucking Joss Wheadon is involved with this?! Jesus fucking christ, WB one uping thier own incompetence with each project

Hilarous to call someone a manchild while being underaged.

You have to be a fucking child to underestimate elfman. He is twice the composer that Zimmer is and damn near a legend.

Spiderman, Batman, Nightmare before Christmas, Beatle Juice, Mars Attacks.

His music is always good and memorable.

At this point i wouldn't be surprised if the thought process of WB execs was "Joss Wheadon=Avengers... Joss Wheadon=good ...ooga booga"

youtube.com/watch?v=-zLXEyt0-Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=lAYbip4BRQA
youtube.com/watch?v=pIhh-iVsTgE
Legitimately my favorite score for a movie ever.

Marvel didnt even need to destroy DC. They destroyed themselves

Sad that the franchise that gave you iron man ran itself into the ground.

At least they got a real composer this time instead of Tyler "Let's just use loops from orchestral sample pack" Bates.

Wonder Woman is going to outgross Doctor Strange in the US today

He has been irrelevant for a decade and his Whedon scores are garbage. It's like Williams with Nu-Star Wars. Regardless, this is more about straying away from Snyder's vision into safe Marvel territory instead.

>OST by both Zimmer and Elfman
Oscar 100.3% guaranteed

Snyder is a hack, stop being delusional.

Isn't Zimmer is off capeshit after BvS?

He still made the WW, Lex, Superman and few Batman themes that will be included in the movie. Now that I think about it those won't be considered original soundtrack for JL so, good point. Oscar 90% guaranteed only

Better than Joss you queer. At least he can direct competent action sequences. And Danny fucking Elfman. Why the FUCK does he have a career?

Changing the score will fuck with the thematic links between MoS and BvS.

Like how in BvS you could hear Zod theme during Batman's nightmare and moments of tension.

The music played a big part in the movie themes and character moments. Now that is lost.

Am I crazy or didn't Junkie XL say BvS would be the last superhero movie he'd score?

This is why this news pisses me off. I saw these three films as somewhat of a trilogy and the use of music has been incredible. So this is going to fuck with it. Wasn't Joss claiming to be finishing off Zacks vision?

Its a shame because I really love Elfmans work, but save him for the other movies and let Junkie finish this one properly.

They probably have cold feet because Zimmer wasn't doing it with him.

That was Zimmer

>The GOAT superhero theme IMHO

Junkie has worked with Snyder for a decade. He also did the excellent Mad Max score. Fuck WB. They let Internet fanboy warring fucks ruin Snyder's trilogy.

I'm starting to get the feeling this will feel like a made by committee movie like suicide squad ended up being

Fuck

>people whining over based Elfman
I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS
THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD

I've gone from being incredibly excited for this film to thinking "it's gonna be shit... isn't it..." in a matter of weeks.
The moment they announced Joss taking over, that was when interest started to dwindle.
I'm still gonna go watch it but I'm gonna go into it with a lot less expectation.

Ah right