men's rights slacktivists on SUICIDE WATCH

how can Sup Forums ever recover???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great thread

>equality

Want to cummy in her tummy like shes a dummy

This bitch has herpes. Her recent "herpes is no big deal" video was an admission of the truth.

It was also disgraceful and completely wreckless and immoral for a woman with no medical training to be telling people that a major STD is "no big deal" just because she has it.

>Aim for equality
>Call it feminism
RMYT

>No TRUE Scotsmen

I really want to get her pregnant.

I basically want to cum so hard that it explodes out of her ears and nose.

That's egalitarianism, not feminism.

If you've had sex with a non virgin American woman, or kissed any woman, odds are you have herpes.

Wasn't she the cock hungry slut with nudes from a /fit/izen?

Men and women aren't supposed to be equal. It goes against nature.

I'd be more surprised if she didn't have herpes, the clap, hepatitis, HPV, gonorrhea, scabies, rabies, AIDS, rocky mountain spotted fever and lupus by now

>This is what degenerates actually believe

Fuck off Lacey you disgusting, herpes infected cuntg.

Fuck it feels so good to be clean and healthy

>In the US, 57.7% of the population is infected with HSV-1and 16.2% are infected with HSV-2.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex

No, really. If you've ever had sex and don't have herpes, you're one of the lucky few.

>getting ideological advice from a woman who is famous for making a video about anal sex and shoving garlic in your vagina

That is fucking staggering. At this point there's no reason not to be like that one episode of American Dad with the son having that one idol chick send him a medical report.

Good advertisement for being a prude and marrying a prude woman.

how many of you guys know that this woman dated The Amazing Atheist

>herpes also damages the nervous system over time and has been theorized to lead to alheimerz

>degenerates become potatoes when they are old

kek, served

Someone here has webms of her doing heroine and crack. Someone has the pictures of her flashing her tits.
laci is BTFO'd

Somebody explain to me how trans aren't sexist, they enforce gender stereotypes.

Lacy confirmed as ISIS agent.

This

>Lucky few

Fuck off you herpes infected scum bag

Here's some basic math for you, since the STDs have rotted your brain

>57%

That means that literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people DO NOT HAVE STDs, you filthy, degenerate, disgusting fucking pig.

VACMAN! He'd fight my stretch arm strong all the fucking time.

Feminism WAS about equility (even if its leaders were insane already at the time)

Now it's about female dominance