The whole show basically shows that Jews have become the aristocracy of the US and spend their days doing nothing but...

>the whole show basically shows that Jews have become the aristocracy of the US and spend their days doing nothing but eating out and bickering about meaningless shit between a dinner party and the other
>None of his friends like Larry but they still bear with him because he's full of money
>the only time Larry becomes somewhat decent is when he thinks he was adopted and is a gentile, thus showing that the american jew has absolutely no intention of changing his ways and that he believes his behaviour is what best fits his genetic heritage
>Larry gets a lot of money from the goyim, and then uses some of it for literal welfare on a useless and dumb nigger that spends his days doing nothing

What did Curb your Enthusiasm mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtube.com/watch?v=-PDBiUzv2uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long until the new season comes out?

>on a useless and dumb nigger
FUCK YOU he is one of the best things about the show

>EJACULATE?

Whatever, he is almost a billionaire and the show is funny.

he might be funny, but he remains useless and dumb

ejakalit? spellit

Calm down schwimmer. Larry was right about the cashews.

A lot of things I used to like have been ruined for me over the years.

Thanks Sup Forums

i genuinely think his business proposal was quite clever (calling it raisins with a surprise inside)

The reason Seinfeld is better than Curb is that not every episode of Seinfeld is about 1 character. You can get a break from Jerry, George, Elaine or Kesler just by choosing the right episode.

With Curb it's fucking Larry, Larry, Larry, then a side of Larry, Larry, Larry. Cunt thinks he's a fucking walking attraction. In reality it's the quality of the supporting characters that make the show. Only very rarely does Larry carry an episode.

>83930925
>MOPY DICK

The entire show is about how shitty Jewish mannerisms and social conventions are, and how shitty normal social conventions become when you invite a load of Jews in, written by the premo self hating Jew
What the fuck did you expect

That's the price for taking the redpill.

yes americans love sex jokes

I brings the ruckus to the ladies.

>Oh sweet, a CYE thread!
>It's another crybaby /pole/fat throwing a temper tantrum
Don't you have to prepare for LE EPIK DAY OF LE ROPE XD ?

A JACKLET?

8 years traitor faggot

I hate you for being a massive faggot but I also hate OP for attempting to ruin Curb. Some Jews just get the pass and Larry is one of them

next week, nigger

I agree somewhat. Definitely the fact that this show tells you a lot about the jewish nature and jews in the u.s.

The one thing that disturbed the most is the terrorist attack episode. Knowing about terrorist attacks beforehand is within their culture. Good to know.

JUDAISM WHERE ARE YOU

Listen I hate Jews but you are missing the point of that episode. It's just funny for people to be so paranoid about a speculative terrorist attack to the extent that they miss an event. And it was the setup for Larry's joke about leaving his wife behind and all that. Besides, the tip came from Wanda, who is not a Jew, so the entire point is pretty moot in the first place.

You can tell truth from lies sometimes. The episode is fictional and it's written by a jew, so the "tip" could come from anywhere. The entire events of the episode prove that this within the culture of who came up with it.

Do I need to remind you how much of Seinfeld and Curb are actually based on real stuff that happened to Larry David and how he makes a point of that throughout the whole show?

Here's the story of another Larry youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM

Yes but George is the only actual funny character.
Means you only get 25 percent chance of him.

I'm trying to think of other comedies that are primarily focused on one character.

Frasier, Scrubs? But even they are nowhere near as one-character centric as CYE.

>None of his friends like Larry but they still bear with him because he's full of money
I'm pretty sure Jeff and Leon genuinely like him.

>the blue book value

Leon just uses him as a wallet and a free 5 star hotel.

That the jew is a literal parasite. Hating kikes isn't anti-semitism, it's Counter-semitism. It's literally the host nation's immune response to a parasitic infestation.

Fuck I hate jews.

IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS

>nighttime in Australia
>all the paranoid schizophrenic stormtards start spamming

>2017 AD
>still a kike thinking other people are bovine

>In reality it's the quality of the supporting characters

Meanwhile, David is the creator and has made himself the asswipe and the side characters his betters/foils... Funny how that works.

Is this the best comedy series of the 21st century? I think it might me

they're totally bros. why else would larry put up with his shit

Still a step below Lewis, tho
youtube.com/watch?v=-PDBiUzv2uc