Be American

>Be American
>Elect literal meme as their president

Other urls found in this thread:

we(DOT)tl/XWyS8QiitO
politico.com/story/2018/01/05/trump-gorilla-channel-parody-326374
cnbc.com/2017/11/20/senate-gop-tax-plan-to-ultimately-raise-taxes-for-half-of-us-tax-policy-center.html
wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-to-be-a-taxpayer/2416/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm massively jealous of Wolff tbqh. Trump's threat to sue the publisher essentially guaranteed blowout sales.

Kinda tired of Trump now. His peak was the debates. I don't think he's happy unless he's campaigning.

Wait I thought Bannon wrote this?

>(((WOLFF)))

that's all I need to know, also take this to Sup Forums.

He just gave the juiciest details.

As an American I can confirm that we all go to bed with our cheeseburgers.

Where do you guys see people like in 5 years? What will happen to them?

Maybe they'll finally realize that Trump is on (((our))) side.

Then again, they're pretty slow.

beats going to bed with an American woman

10/10 book

Isn't it mostly bullshit with sketchy sources and written to make money because it's trendy to go on about drumpf?

wtf i love trump now

I wish that was true. But there is no way in hell it is.

You can't begin to comprehend just how much the mainstream media loathes Trump. It's not even so much about him personally as the fact that their boy has been out of the White House a year now and they can't get over it.

I didn't vote for him but I thought it was really really funny in the debates when he said stuff like "lil Marco" etc. Or "lyin Ted" etc. "Low energy Jeb", lmao. It was a big roller coaster of fun and I even thought it was really funny when he won and everyone had big meltdowns on Something Awful etc.

1 year in and I feel kinda tired like I'm sick of the memes? Like he can't stop memeing? Sometimes they are funny like when he told the NK leader he had a "bigger button" for his nukes. But I wish he was not the president but maybe some kind official "Meme-master in chief" position could be made for him.

I hate liberals and I hate republcians both.

You guys are only talking to each other now. Everyone else can see you're roleplayers and cultists.

Hmmm!?

I mean he's a fucking goof, but there is no way he's as bad as he's made to be in the book.

>I hate liberals and I hate republcians both.

>Israeli jews and commie American/Euro globalist jews are the same

topkek

this is just sad

>i like trump cuz hes fanny also he's not a cuck

The very state of los estados unidos

Wait, SA is still a thing nowadays?

>be American
>keep hearing about a book that everyone says will EXPOSE Trump
>decide that you want to read it
>step outside of your house so you can drive over to a nearby book store
>get shot

did someone already bought the book?

I guess it is I go on there all the time I buy $10 for my acct 10++ years ago. People flip out over politics constantly on it.

>the mainstream media loathes Trump
>loathes
Lmao they love the fuck out Trump because they provide them endless free stories. They're making a lot of money off of him and people fail to realize that

I never been shot and the ONLY person I know who was murdered was murdered via car at the gas station.

we(DOT)tl/XWyS8QiitO

>I hate liberals and I hate republcians
Republicans and Democrats are both liberals, America doesn't really have a tradition of conservatism (how could it when it's founders were secularist liberal revolutionaries?). Republicans give lip service to social conservatism for votes, but that doesn't make them conservatives.

It may be that Trump is a pleb and a douche that you wouldn't want to be friends with but I don't see any legit politics-related reasons to be against him.

Trump's corporate tax cuts will make a signifant positive difference for Murika in the coming years.

He has the right idea about how to treat KJU and other dictators

His global warming denialism will help destroy this gay earth

etc etc

>they don't watch the gorilla channel

>implying

Even green arrow stories are more entertaining than that.

It's ok to hate both since they're basically the same

I don't know what conservative is or isn't or who is a "real conservative". I hate them both because they both act smug and they both don't care about anyone but their own selves. Dig back up George III corpse and give USA to him. How is that for conservative?

Comedy gold right here. Might read that book desu

He's literally wrong about all of those things you imbecile thatcherite. Corporate tax cuts are a failure in the structure of our system, they happen because people who benefit from them are the same people with tons of power to make them happen. Literally every intelligent person knows this.

>Corporate tax cuts
USA has one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world. Corporate tax is retarded. You tax peoples INCOME not the business itself. Our corporate tax is fucking retard tier.

>b-b-b-but

Well yeah, but they're also mad that he made himself into a champion of white working class Americans which liberal elitists mostly detest. You're just dumb racist Christian homophobes with no relevant opinion, you're not as smart as Barbra Streisand or Meryl Streep.

I'm jealous of American president

t. r*ddit soy

yes you are so smart and above the commoners :) take my upvote

America doesn't have a political left wing either. It's centre right and nothing else.

of Americans for han their president*

having*

Its fake

politico.com/story/2018/01/05/trump-gorilla-channel-parody-326374

Oh okay so he's raising income taxes then? No? Lowering those as well? Hmm...

>economics is soy

It would have been completely believable if he stopped at "sometimes watches for 17 hours"

thank god we have this danish user here to point it out

Politico is fake news. Only libshit soyboy Soros-fellating cucks who are allergic to displays of dominance don't watch gorillas fight for 17 hours a day.

>Oh okay so he's raising income taxes then? No? Lowering those as well? Hmm...

You're the one defending corporate tax rates, dumbass. Don't backpedal or move the goal posts.

IIRC, he cuts for some, raises for others. People bitching the loudest are the assholes getting their tax rates raised.

fail as expected

>no true S̶c̶o̶t̶s̶m̶a̶n̶ Jew

I really hope you're some Eurotard on a proxy, because otherwise your retardation is making all us look as retarded as you.

Lowering corporate taxes without raising the personal income taxes is a bad idea. How do you need that explained to you?

It is

Absolutely retarded post.
American revolution was a revolution in name, but didn't intend to change or revolutionise anything. They went apeshit because a bill from the 17th century wasn't respected according to them.

Tax rates are high because no one pays the maximum tax rate. In practice, we're at or below average.
The tax code is inundated with breaks and loop holes for special interests which no other country is as bad as us in that regard either.

But the tax plan raises taxes for other people:
cnbc.com/2017/11/20/senate-gop-tax-plan-to-ultimately-raise-taxes-for-half-of-us-tax-policy-center.html

You dipshit. AND I never defended the tax plan, just pointing out that our corporate tax rate is way way way too high you fucking DENSE RETARD.

True post. In practice our conservatism has always been 'conservative' relative to the days of plantations. It got kinda obscured since Jefferson, the biggest early conservative, also talked like a Jacobin. He was honestly just kind of a syncretic pleb.

I believed it because I assume that this book has as much credibility as the average Sup Forums post, not because I actually believed Trump did that.

Yeah, it raises taxes on middle class blue states specifically, by just declaring that state and local taxes are no longer exempt from federal tax. It's still by far a net cut, they're just kicking blue states for political points at the same time.

I don't see why you're getting so angry, I'm just explaining things as you bring them up.

Trump threatened to sue for libel and the author said "I was recording, go ahead." Why do you assume the book is bullshit?

>I believed it because I assume that this book has as much credibility as the average Sup Forums post
If that were true, Trump wouldn't be publicly disparaging his former campaign manager and chief advisor

Manchild*

Americans believe anything if it fits with their retarded bias

>it raises taxes on middle class blue states specifically, by just declaring that state and local taxes are no longer exempt from federal tax.

>~~~~muh blue states~~~~~
No its not on "blue states". Fucking NEBRASKA has the 2nd highest average state and local tax rate. Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio are all in the top 10 and all voted for Trump. Extend downwards past the top 10 and you hit Pennsylvania, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky before you hit a single other """""""blue state""""""", How can you possibly be this retard.

Its on states with higher local taxes, which includes both some "blue states" and some "red states". Having a higher local tax means you likely live in a richer area, and you shouldn't be able to skimp on federal taxes just because you live in an area with a higher local tax you dumbass since that local tax just usually means making your schools nicer and not benefiting the nation as a whole.

I'm angry because you are a retard who thinks high state/local taxes are in "blue states" and not in "red states". That's some Huffpo tier retard. You shit.

Since the last president was a nigger. They actually are making progress.

Kek

Put another way, if you rank the states for highest average state/local tax, 10/15 of them are red (Nebraska (#2) Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky), 5/15 of them are blue (Illinois (#1), New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island).

But "durrrrr its a tax on da blue states" you drool like its some big conspiracy. You aren't the first either, you were told as such by other drooling retards and never bothered to look up how much other people get taxed.

And I say this as someone who lives in Illinois, the fucking #1 state for local/state taxes on average and a """"blue state"""""""""". How can you be this retard? HOW?

My sides

Are you just making numbers up and hoping no one knows the difference? Nebraska is number thirty, for example. Mississippi is number FOURTY ONE

>the gorilla channel

it's obviously fake, but hilarious nonetheless

That's "as a percentage of state income" (whatever the fuck that is) and is also from 20-fucking-12 (!!!!!!!!!), 6 years ago at this rate. I am talking about the average state/local tax rate per state by household (THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS WHEN DISCUSSING A HOUSEHOLD TAX CUT).

wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-to-be-a-taxpayer/2416/

Nebraska's average state/local tax rate is 13.80% as of 2017. #2 in the nation.

Image being a corporate lobbyist, you have to make exaggerated demands to get what you want as you assume the president will ponder your opinion with other opinions, then you end up with Trump accepting everything you ask because "corporations can't do wrong".

Are you implying taxes should not be measured relative to income?

Is Trump leaning towards a fire mage or a fury warrior?

Fury warrior

fuck yeah man

Generations ago the kind of people who vote for Trump would have had religion instead of political cults, and they would have died at 65 years old instead of 95.

He's not a mage, he's a sorcerer. Mages study for decades, sorcerers are just savage and lit and go with their gut