What the glob

>what the glob

Oh how I wish modern cartoons didn't insist on this kind of embarrassing nonsense pseudo-swearing. Either do it for real or not at all.

cartoons can't do it for real you dummy, that's why it exists in the first place.
having replacements like that helps dialogue be as natural to real people talking as they can without it being too stilted. AT overused it to the point of annoyance later in its life though.

>having replacements like that helps dialogue be as natural
And the effect is the compete opposite you fucking bonehead. It's forced and awful.

>only modern cartoons replaced swears with psuedo-swears

Nice rose tinted glasses, faggot.

"What the heck" isn't good enough any more. It has to be that shitty ultraquirky baby speak.

So pseudo-swearing is fine as long as it's the kind you heard as a kid.

Jesus christ. This is the smallest complaint ever and a clear sign that you should just grow up and stop watching cartoons.

This thread whomps.

>He says posting on a board for cartoons

So you're not grown up?

Heck is a word identified in dictionaries as a recognized replacement for hell, glob is not a recognized replacement for god

Only because you have autism.
Glob is basically the same as gosh or something, only it makes the world more interesting since it actually shows shit about the setting.

>heck
>darn
>drat
>phooey
I envy your youth but you are a moron.

never watch bsg

Holy fragarooni.

To painfully quote Lumberjanes:
"What the Joan Jett?"

Judge Dredd would like a word with you.

I honestly think that "whomps" was the lamest part of reccess.

So it doesn't matter how fucking dumb it sounds as long as it's in the dictionary then.

All made up words are pretty bad

I agree with OP, because you KNOW they're just doing it to copy Adventure Time and the horse show.
It was cute at first in AT, but now it's fucking everywhere and it's so tiresome.

Whatevs, the episode when the school tried to ban it was dope, and anyone who cant get past this topic is the heighth of joyless.

what slang is in the horse show? is it all equine themed?

OP is a scruffy-looking nerf herder.

I don't hate it on principle but there can be times where shit goes overboard, like in Adventure Time where the characters speak entire sentences using nothing but stupid sounding made up words that don't even have the saving grace of being funny or interesting sounding.

Sometimes they don't even use made up words and just use stupid sounding regular words. That annoys me the most because not only is it annoying, it shows lack of any imagination.

Are they implying Joan Jett is Hell? Makes sense.

>shitting on Schway
No user, that's too far.

>but now it's fucking everywhere and it's so tiresome.

I haven't really seen it more than usual.

It's tumblr-speak. The pink-haired sidecut womanchildren brigade absolutely loves using that meaningless faux swearing.

>flerken

Oh quiznak

>totally butts

Shut the sprock up.

WHAT THE SHELL

CAWADOODY

No one here is going to address Fantastic Mr Fox?
They did it best with that trope.
>What the cuss are you talking about?
>Cuss yeah! We did it!
>Shut the cuss up!

But if anyone else tried that now it would be annoying and derivative.
Just like when everything now tries to imitate AT with "glorb" and similar shit.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CLOD

THAT'S A REAL WORD IT MEANS YOU'RE FUCKING DIRT GARBAGE YOU BELONG IN THE FUCKING TRASH

ONE DAY I WILL PERSONALLY SHIT YOU OUT

> bitching about language in a children's cartoon
Jesus, get a life user.

They do?

Why would you post a .gif that proves that you are an absolutely worthless waste of space and oxygen while trying to insult others.