This is our future if Hillary wins

this is our future if Hillary wins

Not sure. We arent as brainwashed here in the States as Europe in general is (was? Jewgle isnt giving the best unbiased sources compared to what we get here on Sup Forums so my knowledge is murky about whats going on. Are you fuckers becoming morr nationalist or not?), so i doubt our crowds would turn up to salute sand niggers for no reason other than just because.

Wtf is wrong with Germany?

All those fighting aged males. What a bunch of gutless, cowardly scum. Send their asses back to defend their homeland.

Theyre all being drafted to fight russia and iran why do you think all the nato countries are bringing them in?

> their homeland is under attack

nice meme newfriend

Beaner here, they won't win.

> all the nato countries

kill yourself and your family kraut

They've already dodged one war, what makes you think they won't dodge another one?

>hundreds of germans lined up
>few dozen of them walking in a line
>three or four migrants mixed in
virtue signalling cucks are the fucking worst

are you NATO?

More like white people will get drafted to fight in the meatgrinder, while brown people stay at home.

They need to kill off a whole generation of young white men in a war to complete the white genocide and create their slaverace of halfbreeds.

Nazi Arab Turk Organ

No

why are they clapping?

this

if anyone overruns and brownifies the USA it's going to be us not you sandniggers jajajajaja

>drafted by assad
>fighting agianst russia
dudewhut.jpg

I want a greencard. I have to wait until 2017.

thank you mamma clinton.

(((they))) are working 24h to make that happen around the globe, everywhere. and by tthey i mean the u.n. look it up. it's their ultimate jew agenda.

kek knows the truth. praise be

fuck off fear monger! hillary is loads better than fucking drumpf!

Just look at those people though.

These leftists literally all look exactly the same. They have that very particular 'look' to them. Every single time.

LOL whut? This is your present you moron.

You celebrate illegal mexicans. At least in 2015 europeans believed that these people were refugees not illegals.

Crowds of white americans support Bernie, Jill and others. They also support Mexicans and BLM.

Also notice how many white americans find Trump racist? You guys are very cucked.

Don't worry, if necessary the south will secede again and the military will support president Trump of the Confederacy.
Bait

at least we dont explode.

But your country deserves it

>1 woman out of like 80 men walks through
lmfao

Kek. You think Hillary cares? She's going to be the new Merkel but 10 times worse. The SJWs will be all over the media praising her on how kind she is and the people who complain will be portrayed as evil racist KKK Nazis.

>he thinks this Syrians are pro-assad
The respected ones are down under fighting for the based lion against traitors of their nation

YET

Do not think that you are any better. You behead people like jihadis, you rape, you have violent gangs

Just watching this video makes me feel mad

My autism is real

>We arent as brainwashed here in the States as Europe in general is

really nigger?

Sorry, my krautnegro friend. Germany is done. It's O-V-E-R.

Your country is next you retard. Mocking Germans accomplishes nothing. We need a strong europe, what do you think will happen when you are surrounded by muzzies?

This. I refuse to participate in a war between white nations.

Aw this was cute. It really tapped into my white altruism.