Why does Trump keep saying stupid things when he does well in the polls?

I was a very avid Trump supporter at first. I voted for him in the Iowa primary. I still plan on voting for him in the general election. But why does he keep saying stupid things once he starts doing well in the polls. It makes me wonder if he is a Clinton ploy. I used to think that idea was absurd, and while I still think it unlikely, I am starting to wonder. Help me pol, I am loosing faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/
youtube.com/watch?v=IUoiy22Q_lw&ab_channel=ratchet5
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2016/01/11/to-ensure-tax-fairness-clinton-unveils-new-fair-share-surcharge-on-multi-millionaires/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he was hired to crash the GOP without survivors.

>stupid

Who told you they were stupid?

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
Correct this.

drumpf is a hillary plant

he kicked a woman with a baby out of his rally

wtf i hate trump now

#imwithher

It was banter you moron, he didn't kick her out.

This isn't a shill post, I fucking hate Hillary

Consider the record corrected!

Le Based Muslim Brotherhood Sharia Law man telling a veteran what to do amirite bro Eks Dee

Sauce

Nothing he said is stupid. You're just a little faggy bitch who is susceptible to groupthink and peer pressure.

George W. Bush set the standard for dumbest presidential candidate.

We had 8 years of him.

Trump is a genius by comparison.

This isn't about Trump being gaffe-prone. This is about the establishment outrage over him threatening their hegemony.

Because W was establishment his stupidity was sugar-coated. Trump, who can actually run a business successfully, is vilified for not being a typical establishment liar.

His Purple Heart comment was very dumb. He shouldn't have ever accepted it.

What are you getting at?

I also used to be a Trump supporter, but then he said things I don't agree with. I am now a #HillaryMissile.

Do any of you cunts know Pauline Hanson?

xoxo
BabeMagnet

All of these fags seem to have misunderstood my statement. I am NOT voting for Hillary, and I never will. If I don't vote Trump, I will vote Johnson.

TRIGGERED

Trump supporters have the thinnest skin of all. Don't toe the narrative and its
>cuck!
>shill!
>Jew!
>etc

it's over goys

realDoneldTrump is fucking killing it on twitter, lmao

>DonaId J. Trump @realDenaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

>Dopey Russian egg @OlenkaMiamia from St. Petersburg claims to be Canadian. Where is your birth certificate?!
my sides

America is 63% white. Hillary has already said she wants comprehensive immigration reform to legalize illegal hispanics and other immigrants.

Now, when she wins, the supreme court will become overwhelmingly progressive and the last line of defense will be destroyed.

It's all over.

TPP johnson...faggot.

> his stupidity was sugar-coated

Bush junior barely decided any policy on his own, neither did he have a proper agenda.
Both his terms were driven by the warhawks and neocons eclipsing almost any domestic policies apart from trickle down tax cuts.

What makes you so comfy that Trumo is not just another puppet in the making, totally devoid of an own legislative prowess?

Ah, a fellow Australian!
Have you received your DOLE check this week?

independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/

Go die in a ditch.

>Iowa
>primary

lol no

>the supreme court will become overwhelmingly progressive

bullshit

Hillary Clinton doesn't have a progressive bone in her body.

She is a reactionary politician like Obama.

He's definitely a bant master. I'm just afraid he's a Clinton ploy

>What makes you so comfy that Trumo is not just another puppet in the making

because we know what Hillary is

When faced with the choice between her and Trump then it makes better sense to choose him, gaffes and all.

Sorry, I meant caucus, excuse my mistake

There is no Trump narrative you fucking faggot. It's an incessant media stampede that never ends.

But you nailed it regardless, the only opposition to Trump are globalist demons. They are comprised mostly of:

>cucks
>kikes
>shills
>niggers
>faggots
>women

All of which do nothing for society as a whole, and only exist to destroy all things good.

Ridiculous. Clinton's team is full of inept cucks who can't meme.

She has ZERO support. Zero.

Please explain.

>not real communism
Yeah, yeah and compared to Europe both of our parties are far right. Eat a dick, lefty kike.

Point yourself out faggot

He didn't say anything stupid.

He was right.The woman is a hostage to her muslim husband, who it now turns out, is a fucking islamist shit stain who wants shariah to be king and profits off of muslim visas.

Trump was fucking right, once again, and the leftist storm whipped itself into a fervor.

They just outed that their example of a moderate muslim has radical as fuck beliefs, as they all fucking do.

I'm off work sick actually.

>flipping the fact that mostly disenfranchised unemployed/underemployed beta males support trump

Enjoy seeing immigrants being more successful than you, beta

6D chess, my man.

THIS is now the face of the Democratic party. Eat that, Hillary.

>She is a reactionary politician like Obama.

And I am not using this in the conventional sense. I'm using it in the pure sense based on the word.

She, like Obama, reacts to the political winds and adapts accordingly. Neither of them lead at all in a progressive manner on anything. They decide if doing something will improve their status so they can be more likely to get their masters' bidding slid through after getting favorable PR.

This is why Clinton went in front of a group of lesbians during her first senate run and was not ashamed to tell them that they didn't deserve the word marriage and now pretends she's a crusader for gay rights.

It's why Obama was for gay rights in 1996, then against them, then for them again.

Have you fucked in the back of a ute before?

Easy mistake to make.
One you go vote in a booth and leave and the other you hang out in a corner of a room with a bunch of other people or some shit. I'm sure you totally did though.

I can get you some pseudoephadrine if you want.

>Please explain.

She reacts to the political winds, morphing into whatever is needed to get her masters' agenda through, just like Obama.

Neither are progressives at all. They have no principles other than doing the bidding of their elite handlers and enriching themselves in the process (especially the enrichment part when it comes to the Clintons).

Pooloo melly faggot spotted

Fucking get out, we have enough poisonous snakes already

>But why does he keep saying stupid things
Because "stupid things" keep him in the media spotlight and deprive Hillary of airtime oxygen. Nothing he can say is going to turn away his voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUoiy22Q_lw&ab_channel=ratchet5

SHILL THREAD

>It makes me wonder if he is a Clinton ploy
>HURRFDURF, TRUMP IS A HILLARY PLANT. BUT HE IS ALSO A PUTIN PLANT TRYING TO UNDERMINE AMERICA. :^^^^)))

Get your narrative straight, SJW cumshitters.

Why not sailing the ship safely into the harbor and sticking by anti-establishment narratives?

Why rallying against the common support our troops message?
Why question Roe vs. Wade all over again, when you're already polling low with women and minorities?
Why jumping back and forth with glassing the Middle East and paddling back into Isolationism?
Spent the last months of the campaign smearing Hillary for what she is, don't pander to the lowest tea pot denominator. They will vote for you anyway.

Actually, we were decided into certain sections based on where we lived, called presincts. We then listed to speakers talk about their candidate. Then, we were given a piece of paper, and we wrote the candidate's name we were voting for on the paper. Pretty simple.

Because the Olympics start on Friday and no will pay attention to until the first debate.

A better question is:
Why does the media keep taking things he says out of context and making 2-3 day news stories out them?

This is happening globally. It's almost as if the entire MSM are acting as some kind of global entity with an agenda.

Pic unrelated

Banter my ass, he was visibly annoyed and instead of respectfully asking the woman to leave, he threw a sarcastic tantrum about how he loves crying children.

Please do the right thing and vote for Stuey Paull.

>Neither are progressives at all. They have no principles other than doing the bidding of their elite handlers and enriching themselves in the process (especially the enrichment part when it comes to the Clintons).

Anyone with a clue knows this — like the way Obama made a secret deal with the health industry to kill single-payer utterly and also kill the public option while he and his party would pretend to be for it.

That is pure Obama/Clinton. They pretend to be one thing and are quite another behind closed doors with their rich handlers.

When Sanders tried to force a vote on the watered-down-to-nothing version of the public option that the Dems eventually abandoned the Democrats actually whipped against the public option — exposing months of lies when they pretended they wanted it.

The GOP also exposed themselves by allowing "Obamacare" to come to a vote right before Christmas Eve in the morning when they thought no one would be paying attention.

Both parties' establishments are crooked and in cahoots.

The GOP used Obamacare (and still does) as a rallying cry to try to gain public support — even though analysts correctly noted the party establishment would never actually stop it from passing and anger the health industry elites. Similarly, the Dems enabled the GOP to have their "death panels" and other nonsense for months to try to move public opinion away from the 73% that wanted the public option.

Cahoots. Period.

Fuck off you sheep fucker.

We have Medicare here. It is a brilliant system.

Literally who cares about this. Free trade creates jobs

>m-muh lassiez faire
>EXCEPT IN THIS ARBITRARY CIRCUMSTANCE BECAUSE ICKY BROWN PEOPLE

>Help me pol, I am loosing faith.
Jesus FUCK, it's about time you fuckers woke up and smelled the coffee.

>No one can seriously be THIS fucking crazy

>He was a registered DEMOCRAT the previous year

>He was a strong supporter of Hilary in her last election

>The two families have close ties and have done a lot of shmoozing together. They were at his wedding for gods sake.

>He's an actor.

>Hilary certainly isn't above sending a double-agent over to the other side to cause disruption.

>Implying this isn't all calculated
>Implying our oppo team isn't the best in the business
>Implying other staff don't read what goes on here

Obama and Clinton don't give two tin shits about gay rights but they cloak themselves with stuff like that while getting the real agenda passed — like the health care "mandate" (the government can force citizens to pay for the bribery money by forcing them to buy the products of the corporations that bribe them)

money on a fucking loop

and Americans are out of the loop. They believe all the lies

It's not icky brown people dumbass, it's literally siphoning off jobs, and wealth from our country. Jesus christ are you economically illiterate?

Be me
>laying in bed
>thinking of how many children could work for >me
>for free
>and then i thought of one thing
>slavery

He made one mistake: expecting manners from a woman of child-bearing age.
Cunt with a screaming kid needs to take it out of there without being told. When did this nigger mentality that everyone has to smell your shit just because you don't feel like wiping take hold of white people too?

Trump did nothing wrong.

bye bye you trumpfags
i'm off to another thread,
i love you all

xoxo
BabeMagnet

>Why does Trump keep saying stupid things when he does well in the polls?

Protip: Trump is ALWAYS saying stupid things, but Democrat news reporters only hammer him on it when he surges in the polls because if they did it all the time, every day, then they would lose what little credibility they actually had left (only about 6% of people still have a lot of confidence in them).

>babemagnet
>namefaget

for greater accuracy

>Free trade creates jobs

Yes. The lowest common denominator.

just like in Physics. Everything wants to reach the lowest possible energy state.

This is why people have to be manipulated by elites to keep increasing productivity while wages/benefits fall (with inflation)

The bottom line is that the middle class American "dream" lifestyle is based on exploiting poor people somewhere. That somewhere is increasingly becoming what was once the American lower-middle class because global elites are hungrier than ever for that money.

Kill yourself aussie fag. It's true what he says, we get bit stories over here just echoing every negative Trump talking point. The comments are full of angry clue-ed up people complaining about the media but it doesn't stop

Pic related.

Respect begets respect. Doing nothing with a screaming baby is a disrespectful action, and she deserved nothing but the flat-out GTFO she was rewarded with.

NameFagnet

Cya, also, leave australia, we have enough spiders, we don't need more cockroaches too

wft i hate drumpf now

Trump is a self-described "counter puncher". The Media has figured this out and let out a torrent of bullshit toward Trump. Now, Trump feels like he has to respond to each and every Democrat shill paid to criticize him.

Trump should just ignore them.

>split
vs.
>turning out record numbers
>polling well vs the opposition
>fired up base, party unity

Choose one.

WHO FUCKING CARES.
OH MAN DONALD ASKS A PERSON TO TAKE A BABY OUT BECAUSE IT WAS MAKING A RUCKUS.
I WILL NOW VOTE HILLARY AND ACCEPT MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ACROSS THE BORDER BECAUSE DONALD WAS MEAN TO A BABY.

The people who base their votes on shit like this need to be gassed.

It's been working well for him so far.

>party unity
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Tell that to Cruz!

Fantastic demoralization attempt

20 percent of conservatives support Clinton and he's not done yet.

>What makes you so comfy that Trumo is not just another puppet in the making, totally devoid of an own legislative prowess?

The fact all the neo-con shills are openly declaring for Shillary to a T. Fucking disgusting.

why they heads be rectangles

>Clinton has pledged that she will not raise taxes on middle-class families and has already proposed tax relief for college and health care costs.
>hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2016/01/11/to-ensure-tax-fairness-clinton-unveils-new-fair-share-surcharge-on-multi-millionaires/

What did he say that was stupid?

>If I don't vote Trump, I will vote Johnson.
Please just write in Bernie.

Jeb was right when he said that Donald Trump was unhinged.

We're all witnessing his unraveling.

Don't worry about the drunk 15 year old aussie shit stain, but thanks any way fellow countryman.

Have you noticed the influx of random users on stuff.co who are making lame, almost scripted comments? Also thumbs downing everything that isn't anti-trump. This is the most blatantly corrupt shit I've ever seen.

shut up etc

> The fact all the neo-con shills are openly declaring for Shillary to a T.

One does not cancel out the other.
Trump still could run as an unconventional face and the administration had to run the country with or without a firm guidance of POTUS.

And as a matter of fact, with America's best interest at heart I do believe that he has to stress his Isolationism more. He is the only candidate in decades to adress this problem and to call the bluff your allies (Germany included) call mutual defense obligation.

is a (((person))) who was going to vote Republican this year. He actually did vote Trump in the "Iowa primary".

Active shill is active... but still a shill.

It's starting to feel like the Primaries when Big Donald and his penis were the headlines.

Just think about it.

In the past few days, Trump has been outed as a baby hater, muslim soldier hater, rape sympathizer, fork and knife kfc eater, purple heart thief and more.

At some point these headlines cross into desensitization territory, and people might start listening to other things Trump says.

Or he's jsut a fucking idiot saying wahtever he wants.

People smell a beat up and hopefully it backfires.

Make the media honest again

>Why does Trump keep saying stupid things

Like what?

Because the goal is to win votes not polls you silly billy, he's been on t¿the front page of the news almost 24/7 since he anounced his candidacy.

It's so obvious yet they can't stop covering everything he does or says. There could be a shit ton of people who will now vote for Trump solely on the fact that they see him everyday on TV, their news feed and social media.

Thank you for correcting the record.

He literally has said nothing stupid. And the result of the response will help propel his win.

>free trade creates jobs
Yeah but not for your country.

You mean the man who destroyed his political career and now has a less than 30% approval rating among the GOP? That Cruz? Ok.