>no friends
>ugly

Gay?

try 25

Yes.

>18 yo
>kissless hugless handholdless friendless socially retarded virgin

Top or bottom?

will be worse when you're in late twenties or early thirties because you can't get by on the potential you had to do shit

>32
>kissless hugless handholdless friendless NEET virgin
Check it homos.

Bottom.

25 yo khv here

literally me in 6 years

>will be worse when you're in late twenties or early thirties because you can't get by on the potential you had to do shit
Not really true, however your options will be limited.
Are you really that ugly or just too shy to do anything about it?

So what? You guys live in first-world countries, go enjoy it
I'm in the same situation except FLAG

what's wizardry like

did you get your wizard powers?

same but 27 years old. funny isnt it

Ugly and shy.

>19yo
>not a virgin
>have friends
>cute desu
>no gf

Could you post a picture of someone who is similar to you?

Pretty sweet. Still learning the ins and outs but since I'm immortal now it's no big deal.

It's obvious you're ugly, no need to point it.

I don't know of anyone that looks like me, but I guess if you think of Paul McCartney when he was young except with Özil's eyes and uglier, you get pretty close I guess.

Shut. The Fuck. Up.
It's the 4th thread today. If I will see another one I'll kill myself.

Paul McCartney as young lad doesn't look ugly. Also don't know who this "Özil" is.

A simple google search should give you a million pictures of the ugly fuck.

I see so you're talking about that fotball player. Well kinda hard to picture you overall, but I doubt it's that bad. You should stop being shy and try getting in contact with people. Try tinder, really and don't mention about virginity, no one really cares.

same

>got home from my extremely low effort white collar job at 4 pm
>mindlessly browse internet for 4.5 hours
>going outside in to my shitty city centre for no reason other than maybe eating junk food and browsing internet on phone
>aged 26
>zero social life, ugly loser beta no one talks to at work, never had female attention ever, can't give up junk food or coffee because they dull my ennui, tortured by the sight of Chads and Staceys everywhere, no passions, go to gym but too ugly to reap social rewards, read books mainly out of a feeling of being held hostage
>extremely blackpilled, know women get 500 tinder matches a day with Chads, society considers me a disposable battery, I'll never fit in with normies because of ugliness and lack of normieness
>make enough to save $500 a month after expenses yet know that higher paying jobs I apply to will fill my time with shit and I will look back on today with nostalgia and regret
>procrastinated learning programming and (more) math for over 4 years

I can't believe I think this: Maybe staying completely non-Spooked all the time wasn't such a great idea after all. If this is "real life" then I need some sort of mentality or ideology that can help me.

Is Ayn Rand good?

My (rigorously) reductionist outlook leads me to see all philosophies as vacuous pep talks. I abhor theory. I have epiphanies in evenings about simple, all encompassing possible life philosophies for myself that I cold implement to find success ("Have constant challenges", "Focus on a few things", "Do what you enjoy"). I set reminders on my phone for this the next day yet always find myself seeing them as stupid. The underground man is like me. But I have to accept that "default me" may be a fucking zero motivation waste of a life.

If I followed my tastes and intuitions, I'd give up most books within 10 pages.

Thanks for the advice. My life has been complete shit in the last like 6 years or so, but I've found some hope lately and have been clawing my way back slowly but surely. The plan is to buy an apartment far away from everyone I know this year and just start anew. Hopefully it works out.

>Age
>virgin and friends status
Doesn't matter. I hate women and don't care about the "dude friends lmao let's get drunk and talk about nothing" meme.

Best of luck my dear!

I cant believe it, but here I am at 26 so maybe its true

>24 yo
>virgin
>passable

irdc

go to church and find christian gf fags and make bunch of babies fucking losers

>27 yo
>kissless virgin
>receding hairline
>NEET since I dropped out of college
>no RL social life
>Crohn's disease
>daily pain in left knee from walking to due an accident
>haven't showered all year
>4300 hours in EU IV

24 khv
no friends no job no school no hobbies
balding ugly fatso

bros:(

>26
>virgin
>no friends
>hs dropout and shut-in neet of 10 years
>balding manlet
you're just a late blooming normie, OP. It'll all work out.

I guess balding is the final nail in the coffin.....

>24 yo
>have friends
>not ugly for brazilian standards
>symbolically virgin (got laid at first when I was 21 after my friends made me get drunk and hired a prostitute for me)
>socially retarded
>living in a shithole

>27
>balding
>kinda fat
>non virgin
>good social life. Parties and bars etc.
>cool job

I made it baby. Feels good.

>20
>kissless, hugless, virgin
>never had a friend outside internet
>only had one friend on internet

>symbolically virgin

shut up normie

How do you guys end up like this? Is it all autism or is there some reason you prefer to be miserable?

Hi. I wanna be your friend.:3

Not autism, but depression, social anxiety and low self-esteem in my case.

w-why

Cannot communicate with successful people. Also I don't have any friends. I want to make one. If not right now, then when?

stop being fat

p-post steam profile

What about discord?
Kof #5126

>tfw avoidant personallity

31 here :^)

>having a discord

Undercover normie?

hero

>26 yo
>virgin
>Almost no friends
>Pretty

Steam isn't good to contact each other and chat. I just asked for something comfortable...

you are like a little child, watch this
>25
>virgin
>virgo
>ugly
>fat
>no friends

Are we the same user ? There is very little chance that I sign up to every single of your lines.
Only when we stop thinking and let us loose the control, life will finally begin.

at least youre not italian

>21
> Swedish bf
> friends

Life is pretty good.

are you me?

>Swedish
>Faggot
The Genetics never lie

>21
>been a weeb for almost a decade now
>no friends
>don't go out
>spend all money on games
>turned underweight and pale because too lazy to cook proper meals and lack of sleep even though I used to be fit

I'm Norwegian, I'm staying with my bf right now.

I'll go back on sunday.

>A aberração homossexual

>26
>not virgin but might as well be. (had sex once 7 years ago)
>several close friends
>average looking, although i just started dating a qt and she says im handsome.

>aberração

wat

Wonder why chans, of all places, attract so many socially ostracized, weird, shut in males...
hmmm

>Le aberracion homossexuel

>Wonder why chans, of all places, attract so many socially ostracized, weird, shut in males...

That's the point of this place you newfag.

>18 yo
>virgin (age of consest is 16 in Russia)
>only friend of my sex who I secretly love (umma semi-fag aka bisexual)
>my friend's gf sais im cute, but hardly can it be true

>virgin
Literally who cares about being a virgin or not
>no friends
Fine that's me as well
>Ugly
Me also, but who cares honestly?

>tfw most classmates lost their virginity when they were 13-14
>that 'cute and shy' girl I used to like got fucked by 5 guys at my "friend's" vpiska