Jimmy Kimmel promoting racemixing between children

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs1MMjTrxpk

What's the problem goy?

Racist

What breed is that mongrel?

Looks black and Asian

blasian probably

Fuck, people mistake me for Jimmy Kimmel IRL.

When they do act like a total nazi and claim to be him

What's wrong with this?
Most classrooms nowadays are overwhelmingly non-white. This is just par for the course.

Holy shit, I can't fucking watch any late night television anymore. The blatant pandering and shilling for the Clinton camp is out of control. It's not so much that it's anti-Trump, he's a big guy, it's just being shoveled one-sided blatant propaganda, and most people just eat it up without being made to think. Makes me sick.

this shit is literally everywhere

every commercial

every movie

every TV show

I can't even jack off without being inundated with race mixing propaganda. Literally, yes LITERALLY half the videos on popular sites are black dudes with white girls.

>What's wrong with this?

Checked

>What's wrong with this?
MODS really need to start considering IP banning of obvious shills.

welcome to germany since 1945. now take a seat over there.

Why the fuck don't white people get it? Every race other than blacks and whites seem to understand that racemixing is bad.

So why do they push mixing with blacks and not Hispanics?

What did you expect? He averages one Trump joke a show, which I guess to be fair is still less than people like John Oliver and Conan.

come home white man.

(((Comments disabled)))

You have to have some special kind of autism to pick this kind of stuff out of it

what is this type of view called?

Is anything I said wrong?
It is true that classrooms nowadays are no longer white. I assure you that the world will see more interracial dating and marriages in America.

underboob

>they don't know that America is totally controlled by Jews who use every tool at their disposal to demoralize and attack the white race

>yes LITERALLY half the videos on popular sites are black dudes with white girls.

Our biggest telecommunications/internet company has a new set of TV / Internet adverts.
Il break them down for you shall I

>Maori Dad with his mixed daughter (White mother who isint in the ad)

>Polynesian man with blonde, blue eyed woman and 5 mixed kids. None of them look anything like her and just look like shit skins.

>Indian man / White woman

>Maori man / White woman + 2 mixed kids.

No white guys to be seen in any of the adverts.

hot as fuck. Thank you user

>hot as fuck. Thank you user

I said I wanted to but all the other Germans and Austrians told me they didn't want me. So what do...?

She doesn't look very white.

i meant that you should fap to glorious 2D. no niggers here except in some doujins maybe.