So i'm getting into Tarkovsky, and I really don't know where to watch his movies...

So i'm getting into Tarkovsky, and I really don't know where to watch his movies. Primarily I want to check out The Mirror and Stalker. Where can I stream or download obscure foreign movies in high quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentproject.se/e104929579b0d34ec03fecec0244685931116176/Andrei-Tarkovsky-Filmography-1080p-BluRay-torrent.html
youtu.be/TGRDYpCmMcM
torrentinvites.org/f37/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ6wCu23Tzu4gyx_OQkpbfQu81iSZs2hT
sovietmoviesonline.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tarkovsky
>Obscure
Try rutracker. Also a really good restoration of stalker is on YouTube in 1080p.

s e n t
;)

Literally a hd copy of stalker on jewtube for free

Blu ray collection was recently released, so high quality torrents should be floating around. Don't ask me where to find them, though. Just find them yourself.

Well obscure to me, maybe not obscure to some of the other people on here.

They got roadside picnic as a tv show I heard, last time I checked they were close to finishing

>youtubes bitrate starved settings
>vp9
>"hd"

I heard that was cancelled, at least on the network it was originally meant for tho.

criterions streaming service Filmstruck has them. get the 14 day trial

Here you go OP:
torrentproject.se/e104929579b0d34ec03fecec0244685931116176/Andrei-Tarkovsky-Filmography-1080p-BluRay-torrent.html

Why would you watch that try hard shit

haha yeah imagine actually trying to make a movie good lmao Tarkovsky was a fag

Here's the new exceptionally good print right on youtube, looks far better than any previous bluray release and the 192kbps audio is enough for this kind of movie.

youtu.be/TGRDYpCmMcM

how are you not on karagarga in 2017

gib invite pls

>tv actually knows russian movies existing
>knows about the rutracker
Feels weird.

Is this literally your first day?

sent ;)

you gotta go back
Sup Forums is actually patrish, you just don't bother posting in good threads because you're too busy hopping onto the latest spicy meme
lurk chart threads, /lbg/ and 3x3 threads to hang out with the real patrish niggers

who /toodumdumfortartar/ here?

>/lbg/
>real patrish niggers
lolno
3x3 and chart threads are good though

>been browsing Sup Forums and torrenting for over a decade
>never received an invite to anything except demonoid

Seriously, how the fuck are you meant to get the patrician trackers?

you know someone or you apply and show them your ratio on other trackers that are easier to get into

you have to believe in yourself

Haha, you actually have to have a 1/1 ratio to use them?

Fuck that noise, I'll stick to yify in that case.

>tfw I've never seeded

Filmstruck

streaming though

fuck this looks real good

thats what the bonus system is for, you get points for the time you seed, not for how much you seed.
did you expect you can get into a high quality tracker with great content and then just be a complete parasite?

What are some good babby trackers to start with?

Sup Forums.org/g/ptg

torrentinvites.org/f37/

yeah and? better quality than most shitty downloads

Tark films are also on youtube uploaded by Mosfilm themselves here
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ6wCu23Tzu4gyx_OQkpbfQu81iSZs2hT

plus you could find The Mirror downloads on rutracker.org or PTP. Stalker's new HD scan is only available on youtube and filmstruck and will be on blu ray this July. The current PTP download is just the youtube video with better subtitles

sovietmoviesonline.com/en/ here you go big guy.

Those mosfilm uploads are good, but most (if not all) streaming sites have utterly atrocious 92kbps uncomprehensible digitally distorted audio, no matter if they slap a "1080p FULL HD" tag on it for the video.
If you have a good enough connection to stream those films, you have a good enough connection to torrent decent encodes too, no excuses.

>patrish
You do realize 'my taste is better' is actually just an ancient AIB meme? You seem to have embraced it, though.

Why dont you go back instead, to that social media thing you discovered 4ch from?

you gotta go back