It's gonna be a train wreck, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDPNGfvS5ho
youtube.com/watch?v=9qPPxnOlrlo
youtube.com/watch?v=V1otOns4Xis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS SHIT

Probably.

Russia managed to pull the winter olympics off without major hiccups, but they've spent shitload of money.

How much money in comparison brazilian govt had spent?

>inb4 isis

hi poland

hi united kingdom

it's just going to be used as a way to propagate globalism in their country or even ours

kek

Can't wait. Love the Olympics.

This will be a shit show for sure. None of my family, friends, or aqcuantinces believe me.

finally we're gonna see some variety in the news. bit tired of hearing about corruption crackdown to bee honest

or anti-globalism, depending on if niggas go allahu akbar or anything happens during the zika olympics

Sorry. I meant Hue

Zika
i
k
a

Do you want to be friends?

It's gonna make for great tv.

How did you guys not have your shit together? Didn't you guys know years in advance?

BTW, i skipped Rio to see Tokyo 2020. Will be a much better games than Rio.

>Rio de Janeiro

Even Brazillians don't want to be associated with that hellhole.

I'm pissed this is the last Olympics for wrestling. They're planning to replace it with golf.

why does the logo look like a condom?

the entire russian team gets banned for doping.

does this sound weird to anyone else?

it's almost like putin knows something we don't and is keeping his people safe.

its gonna be fantastic for the favella dwellers

They better not.

I don't care if wrestling gets little to no viewership, it's one of the oldest sports in the Olympics. It deserves to stay. Especially over boring Golf.

Literally swimming in shit.

He wants to be your plumber.

It already is.

putin doesnt want zika in his country

Ya'll best get comfy faggots, lots of happenings and memes. Praise KEK!

I can't believe it is in 2 days.

this desu,

this has been a trainwreck even before it started

desu Ukrainians make better plumbers than Poles do. I had a pole plaster my walls recently though and he was a nice guy.

hardly

Which sport is most likely to get wiped out by a building collapse?

wut 'appened?

I think this isis scare is stupid...

it's brazil

not fucking pakistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDPNGfvS5ho
"Rapefugees are welcome here" cuck uploaded his protest
everybody get in here
downvote the video
upvote all Sup Forums comments
and leave a nasty comment of your own

the only reason these fags do it is for the social virtue signalling.
Take that away from them.

Going to cheer for Bangladesh hoping they get gold in whatever they compete in.

Pic related

I'm already seeing a shitload of commercials about how the whole world is going to unite to celebrate the olympics. So they're probably gonna be pushing a bunch of bullshit trying to get people to root for foreign faggots instead of their national athletes.

>mfw preliminary soccer game tomorrow

DOES THIS MEAN PRELIMINARY HAPPENING AS WELL?

>mfw

why didnt he close the borders?

i dont think the athletes are the only vector of spread. how about russian spectators? thousands of them

Whaaaat? Fuck that

Zika can be sexually transmitted.

Ok then I will find another friend. I didn't want to friends with you anyway europoor.

hi Canada

Putin actually cares about his country unlike every other leader.

Wtf I love Bangladesh now

>I think this isis scare is stupid...

>it's france

>not fucking pakistan.

i see this

hail putin!

>2 days

Fuuuuug, I need to buy all the snacks asap
Gotta stay comfy during the olympics

It's going to be so shit, there won't even be an attempted terror attack on it. They already know it's fucked up enough.

Also the happenings there. Apparently the torch was stolen at one point by favela monkeys.

They announced it in 2008 and supposedly supposed to be reinstated for 2020 but imho it will get overturned. Go figure one of the sports that started the Olympics is now becoming obsolete.

Most likely.

I've met a muslim in the Rua Augusta this saturday who was with an megaphone-like aparatus yelling things with his ottoman ascent such as "Have you tought about you're futures? Have you wondered if you will be burning in the fires of hell in like, 60 years?".
He had an suspiciously voluminous clothing, once i realized that he may bomb me and everyone around i got away from there.

Also we have solid reports of people working with Isis coming here, a dozen maybe.

reddit.com/r/apocalympics2016

>leddit
Kindly kys

That's complete bullshit. It's about athletics, not money. Man, that really pisses me off.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=9qPPxnOlrlo
youtube.com/watch?v=V1otOns4Xis

hi Mexico

Will you buy a taco?

What happens when visitors want to flush their toilet paper and find out about the local custom of keeping bins full of shitty paper in your home?

No Russian athletes means practically no Russian supporters.

wat

>shit already happened
this will be awesome

I'm thinking of some tacos de asada or cochinita pibil along with some spicy chicken wings and beer

This is unreal. Somebody post something that is good that isn't going to be ruined. Remind me that it's all going to be okay.

HAPPENINGS COMING SOON!

Some Brazilian security guy on here kept talking about the 5th being a flash point a couple of weeks ago.

Get a burger as well because fuck you. 2 days is the opening and the day after that is the swimming where if they swallow the water they will get brain infections.

true.

and they wont be making it home, so...

(((they're gonna nuke rio!!)))

reddit has some good oc like that pic and this one

are you guys ready for Rio Hazard 2016?

Something wrong, Sergio?

Sounds nice. I don't have much money right now so I'm going to have to stick with gruel and ramen but I might get a chippy sometime.

wonder if CIASIS has paid off the Brazilian cops to do a bit of terror.

Probably the only way Dilma can retain power - martial law after a terror attack

It already is, you just haven't been paying attention, son.

Nah dude fuck off with that

>reddit has some good
I don't care. Don't link that garbage. If you're so inclined to show off their """OC""", then just post the OC here noting the shithole you got it from, you fucking ledditor.

Don't try to be friends with USA or Australia, they are our friends, you stinky mooslim

> tfw UK has to eat lunch alone

DESIGNATED

Kek, bring about a cyborg uprising upon this wretched sphere!

>My father visited this when a Australian local saw his Bangladesh flag he said "why are you waving kermits asshole?" then chased him for 20 minutes saying "it isn't easy being green"

KEK

you could pay the favela monkey's two cigarettes and a lighter and they will do a hit for you

there is going to be some terrorist act because of this

why does reddit trigger you so much?

it's just a website like any other

It only gets worse.

guess I will be supporting Bangladesh this Olympics

good luck banglabros

The torch thing was a protest, not some kind of hue. More than half of the brazilians never wnated the olympics to happen, the people in that city (i think it was NiterĂ³i) did that literally to send a message.

I wouldn't be upset if he had posted quality content.

He posted something valueless and had to add he grabbed it from Reddit. Also I care about the olympics, I want to talk about them, not about what Reddit is doing and saying.

Fuck you. I never even heard of you till at the pub's quiz night when they asked where lord of the rings was filmed. It's not easy making friends after leaving the EU, ok? USA doesn't even like you, USA has always been my friend.

Washed up corpses on the volleyball field, backed up toilets with raw sewage leaking out, Zika-infected mosquitoes buzzing about, etc.

It's going to be a real blast.

Probably will get some burgers as well, but that will be at a later date

Just stay comfy and enjoy, that's all that matters

>(((they're gonna nuke rio!!)))
Paco, this symbol is for kikes. Don't use things you don't understand.
When will all the fucking spics leave my country?

>it's just a website like any other
It's inherently a hugbox for forced maymays stolen from here and other places. Why don't you go to /r/the_donald or whereever the fuck you subscribe to talk about "le nimble centipede" there. You know, since you'd fit right in there.

Looks more like a thong for someone with three legs.

Thanks Mexico I consider you a friend and I hope you like me too

(((FUCK)))(((YOU)))(((FAGGOT)))

i do what i want

IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE

You have to be 18 to use this site.

Praying to KEK so hard right now that something malfunctions during the opening ceremony that kills or injures someone live on international television.

Everyone in this thread is drunk I think

you guys are fucked hahaha

>dont visit that site if you want to be a cool guy like us

hahahahahahaha

so, GTFO kiddo

MODS MODS MODS

I still have proper punctuation.

I like you m8 :3
and stay comfy lad

this thread is pure fucking cancer, you are just as bad if not worse then reddit

tripping on crack RN aktchually