Hypercrisis

Pic related died at 52 years old.

Gonna dump some thread standards

Cool

How would you go about exploiting Hypercrisis Sup Forums? Can it be exploited? As Earth-33 is held in the memetic barrier can we control the multiverse or does it control us? Do we make the stories or do we simply see what already is?

Thank you

Morrison.jpg

...Is Manhattan influenced by lord broken...

...HOLY SHIT MANHATTAN IS INFLUENCED BY LORd BROKEN

What if he's the opposite? If the Gentry are supposedly the evil to the DC Universe (having no creativity and spreading like a virus) that makes them basically the Devil, right? Well, then that means, logically, Dr. Manhattan is God since we've seen at what point he created the DC multiverse. Hense why it takes the form of his symbol.

The symbol is just an atom, and the Multiverse map is influenced by atoms. That's the only connection.

His powers are basically deuse machina. Being able to control atoms, if he faces a problem he uses his powers by thinking. His power is creativity, the Gentry utilize their ability to make readers lose their creativity. It's the yin and yang of the multiverse.

How is that he and Captain Atom have the same powers but they are treated differently.

Because he's literally so powerful he was able to reboot an entire universe. So he's basically Captain Atom on a more powerful scale. Or more, accurately, Captain Atom is him on a weaker scale, since according to this theory Dr. Manhattan created him.

I said this in the last thread, but it was too late in the thread for anybody to notice.
I found this while reading old Phantom Stranger. It seems to be the earliest example of the universes of the multiverse being separated by vibrations (although this is a vibration of time rather than frequency). It was in Phantom Stranger #5, which was published in 1953. For reference, The Flash of Two Worlds was published in 1961. I think this is super interesting.

My fucking sides.

Everyone likes to touch themselves at night to the whole 'flash did it first' thing, but WW met an alternate universe version of herself much earlier.

I can't find the example, but I am almost 100% sure that the very first example of an alternate universe in DC came from a wonder woman comic even earlier than that phantom stranger one.

I know for sure it came earlier than Flash of Two Worlds, I just can't find the exact comic.

Pic not related.

Cleveland has won their 1st championship in 52 years.

I was thinking if nu52 was because Manhattan put his hand the he must have changed the whole multiverse also.
So for example, ''Multiversity'' Kingdom Come is pre-Flashpoint Kingdom Come, and so on with every earths that are part of the Multiversity. Earth 3, earth 4, earth 5, etc, were changed too. There were even cases like earth ''Me'', wich was Young Justice earth that were drastically altered. I am thinking this since''Rebirth'' undid nu52 but things still remain ''the same''.

It's debatable. It could be that messing with Earth-0 caused a ripple effect that affected those Earths rather than him actively interfering with the whole thing

>There were even cases like earth ''Me'', wich was Young Justice earth that were drastically altered

I think this was likely going to get retconned when Multiversity came out even without an in-story reason because assigning YJ to Earth-16 was a mistake that shouldn't have happened. Grant always wanted E-16 for The Just.

The Just was the first one right? I read everything just before ''UltraComics''. I am waiting for vacations to read it.
What are your hopes for ''Multiversity Too''? I am hoping for an earth 13 one shot. I can't help but think there is a connection between earth13 and the ''Doom Patrol'' Danny once dreamed. Like Danny can see other universes on his dreams.

Not only did he DIE at 52...
He was born IN 1952.