Are cartoons better?

Is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=qXpWAO0F7ck

No, he just doesn't know enough about cartoons except with the current shit he's been vloging about to please his fans.

>Nostalgia Critic.

He has no valid opinion. His opinions rage from four different categories.

1) This company gave me money, I like their product.

2) My audience likes this product, I like this product.

3) I grew up with this product, I like this product.

4) This company copyright striked my video, their product must be shit.

What's with this image? It's mostly random CN characters with Gir and Patrick thrown in for no reason.

>angry beavers
>CN

Yes. People need to stop living in the past and realize the shows they grew up with aren't all that great

Lol. Gargoyles is better than all the shit he referenced in the video.

JUST

How are these shows "better"? Most of them deal with shit that's been in cartoons before and from an animation standpoint they're obviously worse.

yeah hes right

>Korra
>exploring homosexuality
Nice one, Doug.

He right in the sense that cartoons are covering things that the old ones didn't, but that alone doesn't make them better overall, just in one respect.

I like "old" cartoons and I like current cartoons, but I feel like the old shit is better, especially from an animation standpoint.

everything was objectively better when i was a child

Nothing new is really being covered except for fags. And honestly I find the more subtle exploration of that theme in shows like Hey Arnold and Courage a lot better than Steven Universe

SU doesn't really explore homosexuality, it's just characters that happen to be gay.

And it kinda falls apart when they try to say Gems are genderless as a way to save face. If they're genderless, they're not gay, and if they're gay, then they're not genderless. And Ruby & Sapphire are fucking insufferable.

They're literally rocks. Rocks don't have genders.

They're magical humanoids. Is giving them a sex really what would be too far for you?

So they're not gay.

Sure, whatever. The point of the relationships in the show is cliche "love conquers all" kind of stuff, regardless of the aliens being considered gay or not.