How can a woman be so damn ugly?

How can a woman be so damn ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83676835/
vocaroo.com/i/s0K0MPIAAvLb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's black

What the hell are you talking about? She is cute as hell, don't know about that guy in drag tho.

her ancestors mated with a subhuman specie

>woman

Pic related got me banned from (((Twitter)))

>Implying that is even a woman

Dunno ask your mother.

OP, I just want you to know that I literally looked at the image, and mentally said "what the fuck, she isn't even that bad looking" and then realized you were talking about the sheboon and not the white lady.

But my brain literally didn't even register her as being a human being for about 3-5 seconds, and I was completely confused at what you were trying to convey with your thread.

I had no idea you could actually get banned from twitter short of spamming or posting cp

Nature man

You can now that Sup Forums went full Harambe on Leslie Jones.

>'''She'''

Her ancestors were raped by Whites that's why she is so ugly.

It's like if she was more feminine we might think she's a trap but she's too far from that.

Is she carpet muncher,?

I don't know.... Whites are way hotter.

RIP HARAMBE

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Dear Harambe

That's obviously a Jew.

Build that wall, Pablo.

Whitey is. Negro is just so unattractive that not a single human bean wants her.

>Implying that's a human being

The ape is also a lesbian?

Don't insult the memory of Harambe-kun by saying like that thing looks like him.

>implying Jews are human beans

Touché

>imblying argienegros are smart enough to understand french

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83676835/

vocaroo.com/i/s0K0MPIAAvLb

Poor Harambe what happened to his face?

ffs you faggot. She's nice. Especially that long curly hair.

Is this the cover for the new King Kong?

tht gorrila was actually very handsome

Why are you speaking, and where the fuck are my carne asada fries?

Don't you deface Harambe like that

really makes you think

Actual gorillas have more aesthetically pleasing faces than Leslie Jones does.

> Jap men are so beta that their woman would rather fuck Alpha male gorillas

By being 100% pure African

>I ain't afraid of no spooks

It's her shit haircut and her personality. Uglier black women have come across as seductive and attractive. It's not even that she's black. It's just her totally unattractive personality.

Because the media portrays blacks in such a sympathetic tone, there's so much attention on her skin and shit. But really, she's just fucking annoying. She's like black version of pic related.

Dunno, woman looks pretty cute to me. She shouldn't hug monkeys tho, could catch some infection.

when i look at her hair i get that sensation when you comb your scalp and it burns a little bit

Is she gay? I mean, was everyone gay in that movie? I know she wasn't married and didn't have kids. But I didn't know if they were half aged lesbians or not.

>world without whites
>HIV positive

Who tested him for HIV, who made his white t-shirt and who invented the laundry soap that keeps his shirt so white?

The blonde is gay in real life and was supposed to be gay in the movie but apparently sony execs didn't allow it.

leslie jones is actually a trained partially shaved sasquatch. she is the missing link.

Poor lad...

i was about to post the exact same thought
like half the people think it's a dude.