Why must cartoon Network make inferior reboots of already great shows

Why must cartoon Network make inferior reboots of already great shows
UNNEEDED REBOOTS ARE CANCER

(I only mean the first ben 10 series and some of alien force)

>Unneeded reboot
But CN and Bandai need money.

it needs a reboot. I need this

real question but why is there such a high international demand for Ben 10 as opposed to US, it can't all be Gwen can it?

What if I want to introduce my son to the same cartoons that I grew up with?

Then introduce him to the same cartoons you grew up with, not some knockoff. I used to watch fucking Thundarr the Barbarian with my Dad and I used to love it.

Omniverse>OS>AF>UA

This is the objective truth. Any other opinions are false.

>Why must cartoon Network make inferior reboots of already great shows

Because for a new audience, which means more money. The new Ben 10 is being made for the smartphone/tablet generation of kids,that can be easily entertain with cheap animations, with friendlier art style and humor.

Man, I really wish they would go back to the old art style.

new series will veer heavily towards Gwen and become Gwen 10. because CN has had a serious revolution in making more female strong shows.

The show will be considerably better for it because Gwen is more competent and smart. she could use the omnitrix as intended and smart enough to access all the aliens and know which is best to use in which fight + magic.

also she's sexy n sassy

That's just what the world needs, more fucking Gwenposters.

Although, we might get lewds of her new alien form.

no it'll focus on Ben. NuPPG is the "girl merchandise show" and NuBen 10 is going to be the "the boy merchandise show"

You're in for a lot of disappointment. They're intentionally designing Gwen to not be attractive in the reboot.

don't care what she looks like if she's got the same personality she's gonna be hot. also can't see shit in that

Oh boy...

which is absolutely inane and assbackwards.

PPG needs an Adult Swim reboot while CN can have Gwen10.

The whole "boy merchandise, girl merchandise" schtick is pretty much outdated these days.

why does he look like he's 4

I lost the alternate version of this with her in a shark suit did anyone save it? it's not in the draw thread archives

>don't care what she looks like if she's got the same personality she's gonna be hot. also can't see shit in that

Amen brother which is why I do not mind seeing her fat or muscular

I'm completely sure that, at the same time people here will despise Ben's (and other characters) designs, they will love Gwen's.

Now, we wait...

well fat Gwen is canon

Gwen is our queen. why wouldn't we love her

>All this gwenposting.
>>/trash/
seriously, there are people here who, and this may shock you, DON'T want to talk about Gwen.

I'd be happy to join in a conversation. but no ones discussing anything so I felt my time would be better spent in the early morning keeping this thread from dying till more people wake up by posting more of best girl.

Whatever happened to that Sabrina reboot that sounded like a DeviantArt fanfic?

Reminder that Loli Gwen is best Gwen

bump

Oh man!!
Is Gwen ever butthurt

>fat or muscular
Please not again

Well as she would be like OS then it's fine, but in the other hand you have AF and OV versions so it wont be a surprise if they ruin her again

Another excuse faggots like you want to use just to start talking about Ben's feet and gay shippings

can the gwenfags just calm down for a thread so we can talk.

What show had the best art style?

You could possibly throw a few more >'s between OS and AF.

You already know OV sucks when you talk about art style faggot

Because it's their golden goose and they know it.

Incidentally, Gwen is an ugly little bitch that needs five across the face.

>Boco : the new Scrapper
seriously just leave already

They usually ship him with Gwen.
There's nothing gay about that.
It's called incest

They usually ship OV/AF Ben with Rook and Kevin so yeah that's pretty gay

I don't have any problem with cousins playing along tho

I'm just talking from personal experience, but back when i worked at a toy store here in my country, the Ben 10 line always was a hot seller, especially the omnitrixes toys.

I like OV but it had high and lows, at its best it could reach and even surpass the OS, but at it worst it was as bad as UA

This show will never, ever be able to escape the awkward sexual tension of its first series. They have spent how much money reinarnating the show several times to try and erase all memory of it, yet it's there forever. They should never have made Gwen and Ben cousins, then things could have developed naturally without it being weird.

I wonder if the original set up in which Gwen was just a family friend instead of a cousin would had make a difference.

Need more edits

They have such great chemistry that if not for the fact they were cousins you'd assume they were going to end up together. The only thing holding it back is the incest taboo.

This.
I mean why wasn't she a Max's old plumber friend's daughter?

He had allowed her daughter to spend a summer with him and his grandson traveling around the country or something like that.

they made her a cousin to avoid weird connotations with Max carrying a non related kid on what is mostly known as a family activity, while is not unheard of, i can see how awkward the situation could get if some people see it the wrong way, then again so was the incest vibe perceived by the fanbase with the final product.

On the other hand, if she wasn't his cousin it'd be kind of awkward to put on TV considering it's two kids obviously into each other, very little adult supervision.

that makes no sense you can easily write this into a plot why she wasn't related and came along

>Previous show creators want to reboot their old shows (Courage, SWAT Kats, Galactic KND)
>The reboot pilots in question actually look good and have fan support behind them
>"Nope, have shitty unwanted reboots of Ben 10, PPG and Scooby Doo instead!"
It hurts...

Wait, is she saying her cousin and her actually did that?!

>Courage, SWAT Kats and GKND will never come to Cartoon Network
>We'll never get new Cartoon Network City bumpers with the characters from them, the Samurai Jack sequel and the shows from CNs past and present
I know it's too much to ask for but CN City was a really good idea.

apparently Ben 10 has high international demand. I don't know why and if anyone does know why I'd like to know .

perhaps there's high international demand because other countries like incest?

yes

>apparently Ben 10 has high international demand

I don't know that's what I had heard. also international countries are getting the show before north America

>also international countries are getting the show before north America
Fuck Cartoon Network, they always pull this shit. They did the same exact thing with the EEnE movie.
I'm not going to watch a single episode of this trash, but being an American sucks ass right now.

So Ben makes bank. How come there are like very few good cartoon vidya?

Sometimes cultures just eat things up more than others. Yu-gi-oh is a good example. While it's far from unpopular in Japan, it was never nearly as big of a deal as it was in the west. Hell, most Japanese people would probably get confused if you told them that it was so popular in the west that it was one of the major factors in the early 2000s anime boom in the states. International demand is a big reason that the franchise has lasted as long as it has.

>have a scene with Ben and Gwen slow dancing
>lol why do people ship them?

Ben's had a few games but they're all terrible.

I have literally hundreds of lewd Gwen pictures but it's stuff like this that I like the most.

Fortunately kids are not discerning customers.

I demand more Ben/Gwen cute pictures!

does this count

bumpo

Please tell me this isn't from the show.

I sometimes wonder if Gwen is the reason I became an elementary school teacher

it's from the show...

Yes they were dancing there as you can see

It scares me that there are elementary school teachers who post in Gwen threads.

>This show will never, ever be able to escape the awkward sexual tension of its first series

im sure CN execs are very concerned with those dirty pics people post on 4chin

No they were just concerned about the obvious sexual tension that literally anyone could notice, hence why fans all over the world ship the two of them.

I wonder what they might be teaching their classroom gwens

It's and edit.

I want to fuck Gwen and Ben's ass pussies side by side!

keep telling yerself that if it makes you feel better

>they were just concerned

look mate, the demographic that made Ben 10 into a world hit was 90% made up of young pre-pubescent boys around the 6-14 age, not people on imageboards or devianart who get off to incest

if anyone ever gave a single shit at CN about the perceived sexual tension between the tennison siblings, then it was someody on the staff, cause the execs were way too busy counting the loads of money the show gave them to care about e-problems

>originally plan for girl character to be main character love interest
>scrap it at last second and make them cousins
>leave in all the scenes which become extremely weird and awkward when they're supposed to be related
>be surprised all this shit happened

I don't think they are purposefully trying to make Gwen unattractive. for me the only way to really achieve that would be to remove her personality entirely and replace it with like a damsel in distress personality or something. I dunno.

also I haven't ever seen any images of Gwen being a bimbo. has that ever been done?

And even those kids could see the tension. It's that obvious.

not obvious at all

But the new scooby doo is actually good, it just looks like shit
Sup Forums loved Transformers Animated and it looked like it was for 6 year olds so what's the problem?
also if you thought we weren't getting a new scooby doo you are legitimately retarded

there will always be a new scooby doo at some point.

I heard somewhere adult swim wants to make. more adult show with equestriA girls

What languaje is this?

This REALLY needs an edit

paheal is your friend

Why is Gwen so great?

She is simply the best
A fiery redhead kid with a sassy personality is a winner combination
Also her design looks really nice