Apple removing gun emoji for a fucking water pistol

This is getting pathetic

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36955469/apple-replaces-gun-emoji-for-water-pistol-and-introduces-100-other-characters

So what? You apple fags can't take away my real gun.

Checkmate liberals.

emojis are only for women, faggots, and retards.
this did not change the way i live since i am none of those.. I can construct my argument without hieroglyphics.

>who cares about censorship.
This is how SJWs win.

The point is they are basically replacing language by not allowing people to communicate in a certain way.

People who use emojis are fucking morons but its not unreasonable to believe that many people will start using them (especially the younger ones) a lot more frequently

There's been a huge push to create emoji for almost everything in unicode now

This is just a stepping stone. In the future this kind of shit is going to be crazy. Imagine you write something like:

"BlackLivesMatter is a racist and bigotted group of psychopaths!"

and they replace it with

"BlackLivesMatter is amazing! We need groups like them to stand up for equality!"

Or replace

"I'm voting Trump!"

with

"I'm voting Hillary!"

There needs to be rules about this sort of thing. What guarantee do you have that it already isn't happening? How many people use iPhones today?

Shit's fucked man

>Using Apple shit

>this is a news story
BREAKING NEWS: Snapchat introduces new filter

This

>every conversation is an argument

That's probably why no texts you

So now what are the black lives matter faggots going to put next to the cop emoji?

You forgot they are adding single mothers, women in hard hats and other sjw shit.

its the same fucking thing though

This attitude is why next generations are going to be leftist pussies. They can't even send a fucking little picture of a gun now. Slippery slope ect.

Emoji's are based on what phone though. So someone on an Apple device could send someone what they think is a water gun and shows up as a pistol on the receivers end.

Surely this wont lead to any unintended consequences.

I can't wait to text iCucks from my android with the gun emoji

Every conversation is an argument at some level, you can't have a conversation without disagreement of some kind. Without disagreement (then argument) then every converstaion would be

>I like X
>>I also like X
>It is good you like X
>>It is good that you also like X
>...

women in hard hats

they really want to work outside, they can
AHH HAHAHA

Underrated pic

Yes. The next generation is destroyed because they can't send gun emojis

Why does it bother you? It's a company meaning they can do whatever they want. You're acting like a liberal bitching about shit not going your way.