Did you ever wear these kind of shirts when you were younger, Sup Forums?

Did you ever wear these kind of shirts when you were younger, Sup Forums?

Nah, even as a kid or edgy teenager I never saw the appeal. Saw them all the fucking time in middle school.

I still refuse to believe this shit is real. Or at least exists outside of Mexico.

I have only ever seen black kids wearing these and only way back in the 90's. Even most teenagers thought they sucked

All the time.
Every kid who wore them had illegal parents from Mexico.

Every black and hispanic kid would wear shit like this.

Maybe

I saw black teens wearing these a lot during college in the UK

I remember going to flea markets and stores in the ghetto and seeing a large variety of shirts like this, but when i google shit like this, you don't see many images of different shirts.
almost every shirt you see has something to do with kids shows or video games and drugs.

those don't count

Check out my Original Sonic OC guys!

lol

Never I wore the cape logos with the flame decals

They've been around since the early 90s at least. I had one with Brutus from Popeye all thugged out when I was like 7 years old. My sister had one of Bugs Bunny and Taz with all their clothes on backwards a la Kris Kross. You'd always find a lot of them at swap meets, right next to all the anime shirts.

Aside from that, if you have a pothead friend on facebook, they'll probably share a post of some pot themed clothing company that specializes in turning childhood shows into shirts with the characters smoking pot or something with the shirts being pretty expensive

weed was a mistake

They're the reason I never liked wearing ghraphic tees, I found them needlessly attention seeking

>black kids and latinos
Of course those negro and border sneaking undesirables would wear such shirts based off of the most low-tier cartoon. After all, low-tier class race = low-tier show

You know if you have/had a sheepbook account.
you'ed probably seen one of these two pictures shared by your friends.

>This edgy trash
Fuck stoners.
Gauges are for degenerate retards.

No I'm not a nigger or a spic

i wonder what Da Rules say about doing drugs?

Since I lived in the suburbs and wasn't a wannabe edgy thug, no

Who lives on the mean streets under the sea?
Spongebob Thugpants

No, saw a few kids in high school with them though. And middle school? I assumed it was to be ironic or funny, like "haha look at this character dressing like a gang member, hilarious, they'd never do that."

Why is bugs displaying as whoopie goldberg ??

this

>Blonic

My mom bought me one with Stewie from Family Guy as Scarface back in middle school but I've never worn it outside the house.

>see this
>think, 'hey, that's pretty cool-'
>dem TEETH

Had one similar to pic related. Never wore it on account of my bitchy 7-year old self fearing the bullying it would elicit.

who wouldn't wear this

Only niggers wore those shirts, OP. Are you a nigger?

I remember liking those and thinking they were really cool.

>not chronic

PanPizza, please go.