Worst season so far. That last episode was so poor...

Worst season so far. That last episode was so poor. Varga and Nikki's encounter in the hotel was like fan fiction or something, what happened to the writing?

>it was a summer wedding, mostly mosquito's were the guests

Who fucking says that? Made me fuckin cringe. Compare Varga to any of the Gerhardts or Malvo, or Meemo to Hanzee. The Russian guy was mildly interesting but he's gone now apparently. Meemo is so one dimensional it hurts. Oh DAMN he wears ear buds and DANCES, thats so dope. And compare the Blumquists to the Stussy's... boring. Hopefully if theres another season they light a fire under the writers' asses.

There are literally 0 likeable characters. How did they do that?

Is s03e09 (Aporia) meant to have a run time of only 34:20, or have all the streaming sites fucked up?

No it's meant to be 34 minutes, the finale is longer to make up for it

it has 48 min

Lorne Malvo spinoff[/spinoff]

It's been a little inconsistent and...unfocused, maybe? But for some reason it's been one I've enjoyed the most, I just hope it doesn't end in favor of MEWs character, because that would suck.
It's 48

>[/spinoff]

I liked how MEW could outsmart a mafia boss because she's a fucking bridge player

Also love how mommy cop and some traffic police nobody cracks the case while the dumb men in charge holds them back

found the wannabe pirate
stay a fleet cuck by all means

holy shit yoko ono was like the ugliest gook
this faggot had to catch a bad case of yellow fever to be attracted to that, compare her to the qt in the background walking with the hobo

>I liked how MEW could outsmart a mafia boss because
he's poorly written.

the fact that ive seen more than one person bring this up really makes me question the average age and iq of this board.

she acquired knowledge from the wandering jew

What are you even trying to say?

he was a fucking cunt and she was a sociopath, only raisen

>when Gloria said she was like the robot

I'm saying the FLEET release got nuked and KILLERS released a PROPER

>only raisen
what did he mean by this?

That was truly atrocious

so nikki gave varga a day to get the money
he doesn't
so she dumped the stussey finances on the irs?

it wasn't though, and I was memeing by posting that
good job on biting the b8 and outing yourself as a contrarian faggot though
the beauty of it is her realizing it and saying it out loud

if anything the atrocious part was when she gets recognized by the sensors. That will be her demise though, Varga will see her now.

Varga is the best villain they've had so far pleb, he's so disconcerting and vile like an actual sociopath, rather than le unbeatable badass Malvo just like from my japanase animes.

>streaming

Yea Nikki started off like such a cool character, but now she's gone full Mary Sue with mutefag acting as fan service.

Season 1 had the cop pair as the good guys with everyone else grey, stupid or evil.

Season 3 has gone full good vs evil with a bit of grey mixed in. The intrigue and surprises are almost gone.

The bit with him picking his teeth with the metal toothpick actually made me feel sick. That hasn't happened to me in a long time.

there was literally nothing wrong with this episode, writing or otherwise. you literally cannot reply to my post proving otherwise. go ahead, try

>Nikki started off like such a cool character, but now she's gone full Mary
BRAVO NOAH
now she will find the kitten and divorce it

dumb frogposter

>the absolutely staggering number of plebs in this thread and the previous one

not an argument

do people leave their sprinkler systems on in minnesota when theres snow on the ground?

>(mew)
BRAVO NOAH
R
A
V
O

N
O
A
H

>when you're trying to eat ice cream but find out Trump took two scoops

>implying I was arguing

Emmy bait

>when youre from facebook
go back there please you fucking faggot

Season went to shit when based Sy went into coma.

Don't know what you're talking about in terms of taking bait but I thought it was bad

teleporting characters

do they meme about the two scoops on faceberg?

doesn't happen

fucking footfags

prove it

uhhh that's not how it works buddy
burden of proof is on you
otherwise it's your headcanon

burden of proof is on (you)

>Compare Varga to any of the Gerhardts or Malvo
Malvo was a terrible villain desu. He was wrapped up in so much plot armor that it's amazing he could even move.

It's not fair to compare Malvo (or Varga) to anyone from Season 2, though. Season 2 was just too based.

mew walks away from varga, wrench appears seconds later. unless you can explain what happened to memeboy

mew was talking to varga for some time after they showed wrench with meemo. he could have easily knocked meemo out and then taken an elevator down to the lobby in 2 minutes

It seems to me the pitch for fargo was just a setup for the show the pitchers actually wanted to make. As evidenced by the fact it completely ran out of ideas before the first season ended.

>reddit spacing
>Season 2 was just too based.
you have to go back

not that guy, who is retarded about malvo, but season 2 is the best season. not by much but it ekes out season 1 by just a hair

why didn't they show that? next time we see him he's right as rain, they could have given him a black eye or something

>Why don't tv shows just put up a minute by minute feed of each characters exact movements because I'm too dumb to make inferences

didn't say that

Because anyone with a brain doesnt give a shit. Did you need meemo to blow the couples brains out on camera in slow motion last episode to piece that together as well?

season 2 was a joke

it seems lazy, that's all, sorry for triggering you

>hurr durr four guys named Stussy were murdered in unusual circumstances but there's nothing unusual about the case

Man, there were retarded cops in the other seasons but now...

you're the lazy one in this scenario, you want others (the filmmakers) to surmise for you

women are cool and can do badass shit. deal with it virgin losers

>it was a summer wedding, and mostly mosquitos were the guests

that line was borderline Vinceposting

I agree, this season fucking sucks. I loved the film, liked season 1 and want to make love to season 2. This is such a letdown, christ. Kept waiting for something interesting to happen but only good thing so far has been Leeland "Wandering Jew" Palmer

it wouldn't have killed them to give memey some kind of injury to give us a visual inference, it's stupid for wrench to leave him unscathed anyway, stay mad though that i made a small observation

Varga posting should be a thing.
*picks teeth, making his gum's bleed* Y'see, Mr. user, you don't have any clue of the affairs you're meddlin' in.

The cops in the other seasons had reasoning to excuse their retardation, which is why I can't help but think he is Varga's man.

they could at very least have given us some lesbian fan service for sticking through this pile of shit for 9 episodes

who said it and when? I missed it

>Have a seat at picnic table during lunch break
>See a guy in a red jacket walk into a store
>Continue eating
>30 minutes later I see the same guy in the red jacket walking out of a different store
WHAT THE FUCK DID HE FUCKING TELEPORT HOW THE FUCK DID HE FUCKING GET FROM ONE PLACE TO THE OTHER

At the beginning of the episode Memo did teleport into the kitchen when he stabbed that Stussy in the neck. I was a bit underwhelmed at that scene because of that. And people thought Malvo and Hanzee were too superhuman.

>hurr durr am i silly spoonfeed me because i can't surmise
the absolute state of redditor tourists

..Bane?

>"reddit"
>waaaaa you cant criticise something i like your just too dumb to understand it

you honestly sound like a moron. it's not lazy at all, it would waste screentime showing something anyone with a brain the size of a walnut should have been able to piece together easily

i'm not saying it was necessary, and how does showing meemo with an injury waste screen time when we see him later in the episode?

surmise

Nikki is about to get fucked. She's almost used up all her 9 lives. She's throwing away her divine intervention for revenge. And now she is trying to take away something that Vargas loves. Even though he doesn't love anything.

You don't see it, do you?

>man with red jacket literally does teleport in the episode
kys

Hopefully this is the reason but other than Shea Whigham the other cop is a literally retarded. He obviously hasn't told Gloria his encounter with Yuri yet.

In S1, Saul Goodman was friends with John Watson so he was slightly blind to what was going on. Plus he got easily distracted but as the evidence piled up he saw shit was going on.
Key and Peele were retards too but they knew they were onto something.

In S2, any cop not Patrick or Ted were inept but they established that the other cops were semi-corrupt to the Gerhearts or at least shitscared of the family to do anything. Also it's likely Kansas City influenced them. But when shit hit the fan they couldn't ignore anything anymore could they?

Next week is last episode. By this time the other seasons cops had wised up. Hopefully Noah Hawley doesn't handwave this away.

>wtf nikki is a mary sue how could she outsmart varga just by being a bridgeplaye???
holy shit are you retarded? it's because she's an ex-con that has displayed extreme craftiness the ENTIRE season. the first fucking episode she's shown to have rented the place she lives in under a fake name and disguise so she can bail if need be, as well as memorized the steps it takes to get from her room to the front door to kill Maurice. Not to mention she was the driving force behind all the craftiness she and Ray pulled on Emmit.

For fuck's sake they literally spell it out for you IN THE ENCOUNTER!

Varga:
>now these bridge tournaments, I'm guessing they were an amateur event
(OBVIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATING HER AS SOMEONE THAT HAS NO CLUE WHAT SHE'S DOING)

Nikki:
>semiprofessional, actually
(OBVIOUSLY ALLUDING TO THE FACT THAT SHE IS COMPETENT DUE TO HER EXPERIENCE BEING AN EX-CON)

jesus christ use your two or three brain cells before being a fucking idiot please

Loved he first two seasons.
Dropped this season after 4 episodes or so, it's SHIT

every cop in the cabin at the start of episode 9 besides Hank and Lou were fucking stupid, and not for the reasons you listed; they just thought they could handle everything despite Lou telling them they couldn't because of how big a shitshow it was.

and Donny's excuse is that he is literally a retard, far more than better caul saul was in season 1. that's a major point of his "character," it shows how underequipped the eden valley police were before the new sheriff came into town that they were working out of a library and half their staff were fucking retarded

she also was dumb enough to leave a tampon in the apartment, she only managed to not get ID'd because of the cops being too useless to know better

Well yeah, even though Varga was probably trolling her he did keep adding zeros to her imaginary check in her favor.

The whole point of Nikki is that she's constantly assumed to be just some dumb slut with a shitty accent but she's actually sincere and smart.

>Everyone thinks she's a slut using Emmett, but she's actually in love
>Everyone thinks she's dumb but she's winning or drawing every encounter
>Everyone thinks she's going to run away if they scare her but it just makes her angrier and more determined

>dumb enough
she did it on purpose, you really think cops are going to run a dna test on a bloody tampon for a breaking and entering job that barely stole anything? protip, they wont

>protip
lol fuck off

>if you attack a woman you're a misogynist
fuck off roastie
do you defend Rosie and Hillary too?

back to r.eddit

>the atrocious part was when she gets recognized by the sensors
Faggot can't see the symbolism of washing one's fucking hands

I'm not talking about THAT tampon, I'm talking about the one in the apartment, in the basket

not an argument

>long toes

Back to Yahoo Answers with your """"pro"""tips".

>the symbolism of washing one's fucking hands
stop being such a tryhard

even less reason for the cops to id scan that place for things to test for DNA. they only run dna tests on suspects, not freak accident air conditioners falling out of their places
protip was on Sup Forums before it went anywhere else newfriend

how is it tryhard when it's an age old human fucking ritual