Discussion: Should drug dealers be killed?

Drug dealers are no doubt the scum of society. They act solely for personal gain, and leave behind countless bodies and ruined lives. They intentionally hook people on drugs to ensure their income keeps coming in. They prey on the weak and people who mean no harm. If all drug dealers knew that they would face the electric chair if they were caught, wouldn't it all stop pretty damn fast? The US should enact a policy where people selling harmful illegal substances should be put to death after a certain number of offenses, amounts distributed, number of people addicted, etc. Post thoughts.

>they act solely for personal gain
because everyone is selfless

No, but lawmakers who try to prohibit things should be

It would be cheaper to waste heroin and opiate addicts than treat them.

Best case scenario for treating druggies is a lifetime of methadone on Medicaid's dime.

Just sniff em out.

But not everyone leaves behind a string of ruined lives and dead bodies.

No, they should be sent to religious theocracies with a regular supply of cocaine provided to them to destroy zealots with degeneracy

If you don't want gangs to make money selling drugs then fucking legalize them already and then build a fucking wall.

>Legalize drugs
>This kills the black market for drugs
>Focus on people trafficking drugs into the country rather than focusing on citizens
>No longer any value for drugs
>Criminals no longer see this as a viable financial option
>Less drugs are produced
>Less drugs on the street

All the war on drugs does is increase the value of drugs and therefore the incentive to produce and sell them.
This is economics 101 you retards.

go home duterte you're drunk

You're a fucking retard mate. Prohibition is sthpid.
Fuck off, ya statust shit.

Yeah nah nah, nobody is forcing these assholes to take drugs. Each to their own, if somebody wants to become a heroin or ice junkie let them.

If they try cry for help from the state instead of sorting their shit out, laugh in their face until they kill themselves.

>legalize drugs
>massive corporations create more and more addictive drugs and work tirelessly to get you hooked on them
>we enlarge the perpetual underclass of drug addicts

Please don't be stupid.

There would obviously be laws in place to stop companies from using these drugs in their products (Not that they would even pass FDA approval anyway).
Because you CAN control companies with laws but it's a hell of a lot harder to control civilians with them.

...then drugs would still be illegal retard.

No you crazy. I like some of my drug dealers. Go to the Philippines if that is what you want.

Yeah sure but alcohol and tobacco are fine killing millions every year even though there are objectively safer alternatives

>>massive corporations create more and more addictive drugs and work tirelessly to get you hooked on them

What is big pharma

What are non stop alcohol and pharmacutial ads for happy pills, what are research chemicals meant to supplement illegal drugs

You are a fucking worthless statist retard who should be curbstomped

Only shitskin nations cant handle drug freedoms. Thats why muslims and chinks ban alcohol and shit. They cant handle it.

You are literally a nigger if you think you cant be responsible with the freedom to do what you fucking want with your own body.

For companies to sell, yes.

This would increase the risk of dealing with drugs, without decreasing demand. Reduced supply means higher prices, higher prices means a black market that gets the attention of high risk high reward criminal.

You have to legalize. Drugs will not go away, and laws against it only gives criminals an incentive to do it. Put it in stores, make pharmacists control the drugs and police to keep the peace.

>implying any individual doesnt rely on personal gain

im half with ya op. i disagree with individuals doing harmful things yet im wary of the state dictating what the word harmful means.

best option would be to just let non violent assholes be assholes and worry about those who wish to be violent for whatver cause.

really

that not what happened in portugal.

fuck off neocon shill

> They prey on the weak and people who mean no harm.

What if you enacted a death penalty policy for the things that lead people to be SO weak they end up ruining their lives with drugs?

I've been offered drugs (been in Amsterdam also) like 100 times by now. Never felt like doing, was never forced to do. It's a choice.
Why do people take that choice? What gives us self-destructive tendencies?
It's better to reach the root of the problem than cut just a twig.

>Arms manufacturers are no doubt the scum of society. They act solely for personal gain, and leave behind countless bodies and ruined lives. They intentionally hook people on conflict to ensure their income keeps coming in. They prey on the weak and people who mean no harm. If all Arms manufacturers knew that they would face the electric chair if they were caught, wouldn't it all stop pretty damn fast? The US should enact a policy where people selling harmful weapons should be put to death after a certain number of offenses, amounts distributed, number of people carrying, etc. Post thoughts.

dont tell me what i can or cant do in my home you authoritarian scum

Hell no, there will always be a demand and someone to supply that demand. It's better to let the free market work rather than jailing non-violent offenders, and left alone long enough addicts will kill themselves by overdosing or seek help

Yes they should look how well our Philippine bros are doing already to clean the streets

I can think of countless corporate and government entities that act in the same way. In fact if drugs were legal a lot of this would be avoided.

IMO most people don't know what is best for them. Take for example the massive amounts of junk food people eat all day in the US. A lot of people are really, really stupid. When there is an abundance in society, rules must come along with it.

>Should drug dealers be killed?
Good luck trying to take out the CIA

>tfw staunch libertarian but this is the one flaw in my ideology
I dont have a counter to your argument desu

>IMO most people don't know what is best for them
but everyone understands freedom

Governments ought to kill absolutely everyone involved in the illegal drug trade. This is what China did to end the opium wars. To this day, there is very little availability of drugs like marijuana and heroin in places like Singapore or Japan, where drug laws are very strictly enforced by either death sentences or penurious prison sentences. Non-medical related drug addicts are awful people and so are drug. Kill them.

There doesn't need to be a counter for that argument, the libertarian perspective would be that people should have the right to decide what they ingest even if it kills them.

What do you mean user? Freedom doesn't mean there aren't restrictions. People do things that hurt themselves or others. Government should try to stop people from partaking in these activities.

Meh...third drug related arrest after two attempted state-sponsored rehabs = execution. You're never going to catch the drug dealers who matter, only pawns.

Education and elimination of the troublemaking drug users is the right way to go.

Yes if they also make the drugs.
No if they're just distributors.

No. The government should be a night watchmen's state, protecting the people from outsiders. They should not be involved in protecting retards from themselves. Let Darwinism work itself out.

Yes, and users.

Although, China is now shipping out elephant tranquilizer to the US as it is 100,000 times stronger than some other popular drug. Opium? Someone correct me.

Should all traffic violators be killed? Would stop a lot of speeding
Should jaywalkers be killed? Would improve traffic flow

Of course you can motivate certain behaviors using the law. But ask yourself, is it justice?

they aren't drug dealers or smugglers,
they are undocumented pharmacists shitlord!

its not the dealers fault users cant use responsibly

That's not completely true. Stupid people and people in bad situations turn to drugs as a last alternative. It's not always the fault of the person to know what is best for themselves. That's where government comes in. Cut off the supply by stomping these drug dealing human roaches out. Also, I don't think it's uncommon for people to be talked into or outright forced to do drugs.

idk about all drug dealers, but heroin dealers should definitely be killed.

It depends on the dealer, some are fine while others are complete scumbags. I guess it depends what they sell and who they are as a person.

Don't conflate two things that have nothing to do with one another. Whether people texting and driving, drunk driving, or blatantly disregard traffic laws and kill/badly injure others should face the death penalty is a topic for another thread.

I think decriminalizing drugs and having them sold at actual "drug stores" if you will would do wonders for everyone involved. Those degenerate junkies are gonna get their fix one way or another, and since the political climate does not allow to simply kill all the junkies, this is the next best thing.

Get the drugs of the street, get tax money and take away the income from all those nogs/arabs/ fucking foreigners everywhere

>I'm a commie

>This is economics 101 you retards.
Economics doesn't describe how the drug trade works. Drugs are addictive. Increased supply can lead to increased demand.

I agree, along with meth dealers, crack/cocaine dealers, narcotic and certain party drug dealers. I think weed, LSD, MDMA/Molly should not be as bad.

this. plus
>Dindus wouldn't be using our tax dollars to fill up prisons
>less illegals in the country, because no drug market
>massive profit and the biggest economical boost in recorded history

Weed sales in legal states ALONE have skyrocketed their economies. If you're against legalization of all drugs, you're retarded or your working for a mexican drug cartel

Ridiculous. Let's fry their customers too - they're often scumbags who only care about themselves.

The real problem is the current laws, lack of education, and the attitudes of people like you.

We should take a play out of China's anti drug campaign. 100 years ago China was hooked on Opium (thanks to the UK which actually invaded China to force them to legalize drugs lmao) and it contributed to the collapse of the Imperial China. Huge number of addicts - 25% of the male population smoked it.

By the mid 1950s the communist government had stomped it out and nobody used opium. How? Drug dealers were imprisoned and executed. Users were all deported to the countryside in forced rehab camps.

The West can learn a thing or two.

You obviously know fuck all about drugs. Most drug-related deaths come from the unknowing favor in the doses and purity.
Unless it's an obvious suicide, nobody takes lethal doses on purpose

We need to go full Singapore

factor**

Underrated

No, because most company does the same things as a drug dealer. They only care about profits.

Do doctors care that they prescribe pills that patients may be addicted to?

Should beverage companies leaders be put to death because their products can cause health problems?

Should alcohol beverage leaders be put to death because their products causes accidents, rapes(kinda), and etc?

The problem isnt the dealers. The problem are people do not want to take responsibility for their actions.

Agreed, all the members of the CIA and government that oversaw the importing and distribution of south American cocaine should be publicly shot.

>overdoses are the only negative effect of drugs
>lets focus only overdoses because it fits my narrative.

China pls go.

DASS RAYCISS

Yes they do. Drug users often OD and die when they relapse. They take the amount they initially took when they had a tolerance for it.

>let's infringe upon freedom even tho it doesn't support my right-winger muh freedoms stance

I'm convinced you are retarded. I never said anything about banning drugs. All I said was your economic analogy didn't fit reality. Learn to read.