Why is Trump destroying his own campaign?

I wonder whether Trump is a plant. He makes one blunder after the other. This is no coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTehRdnzUhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His campaign is run by his idiot yes men and himself. So his plan is to just keep saying whatever the fuck he wants.
The problem is he has enough retards who will suck his dick to the end no matter what.
So enjoy losing the election.

Nothing positive is reported, just negatives

If hillary were doing the same things he is we wouldnt have this thread

Is this another desperate "TRUMPS REALLY DONE THIS TIME I SWEAR!" Threads

He's not, leaf, he's destroying Canada instead.

You won't be missed

>slide mounted safety

trump is actually playing the media perfectly. bravo to him. he will win easily in november. then, you filthy leafs will be flooded with sjw refugees.

enyoy.

Saged and hidden.
Also: safety on slide, eww.

>A FUCKING LEAF

He was a lot better at the start of the year. He's lost frame since then. All he does now is shout like a woman.

Why is [insert blatant falsehood here] necessarily true?
Because remember to sage shill threads.

>Canadian CTR thread number 6 gorillian

Why do CTR posters think they will have any effect?

He was chosen for this. Why?

To ramp up the next global conflict. You are right to be afraid, you should be afraid.

We are 14 months away from a social and economic wartime situation resembling World War II. We will ha e boots on the ground in Syria before 2018. And total war follows.

You make it sound like there is an alternative. No one on Earth can tell Trump what to do. Hes not that kind of person.

>a leaf wonders about a plant

Really makes you think.

ahhh, the old "trump is a globalist plant to create ww3" trope.

nice try, CTR. we all know who soros is (spoiler: the signs your paychecks)

STOP CALLING US LEAFS IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

No shit, sherlock. If Hillary was willing to so flagrantly rig the primary, surely she'd be wiling to plant her long-time supporter Donnie in order to rig the general.

But the thing is, I don't think they expected Trump to actually win the primary. I think Hillary was betting on a repeat of Perot/Clinton/Bush 1992, with Trump running as 3rd-party to spoil the election for the Republican candidate. I suspect we'll see Trump increasingly try to alienate as many voters as possible and throw the election. Expect a total flip-flop against his base itself if his polls don't drop by September.

>trump says the truth
>shills call it "alienate as many voters as possible"

jesus, it must be depressing living with such a cucked worldview.

I was simply wondering what Trump was doing because it all does not make sense.

>trump has been celebrity for almost 40 years
>literally 1 photo with trump posing with the president
>they are *rubs hands* longtime friends, goy, don't forget that

The real redpill is when you realize that Trump is a Trump plant.

>how fucking dare you go against my hugbox
Sup Forums never disappoints

And the fact that Trump said Clinton was the most qualified woman in 2008. And that he and Bill discussed the election two weeks before Trump threw his hat into the race. And that Trump invited them to his wedding.

Why are Trumpshills like you so incredibly fucking stupid?
Trump is alienating people who might vote for him. You can admire he says the truth (whatever that means) but he is losing votes, dumb head.

That Trump is a plant theory has never made any sense to me. He's a billionaire at the end of his life and running a Presidential campaign is probably one of the most stressful things anyone can ever do to themselves. No fucking way would he go through all this just to help someone else win. The only thing that makes sense as a motivating factor for him is the chance to become President himself. He already has more than enough money to let himself and his family live like royalty. He's making so many "blunders" because A) he's old, filthy rich, and not afraid to just speak his mind as a consequence and B) the media absolutely despises him and are pouncing on every little thing they can find to make him look bad every minute of every day.

He sometimes has trouble to hide his psychopathic tendencies to get what he wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTehRdnzUhE

>Trumpshills

they actually pay you to come up with shit so incredibly stupid and cringey? wow, you boomers really do have easy jobs.

exactly.

plus:
>is a plant by hillary
>makes damning and damning statement about hillary's corruption and is ignored by the media meanwhile his character is ruthlessly and falsely raked over the coals each time he exposes more of hillary/dnc corruption

yep, totally checks out

>they actually pay you to come up with shit so incredibly stupid and cringey?
You proved my point that you're a stupid shitbag.

A lot has happened since 2008.

this made me laugh

Have Americucks already forgotten the "binders full of women" smear on Romney? No matter what you say, the press will jump on anything even slightly off and blow it out of proportion. Playing their game just makes you look meek and ineffective because you end up scared to say shit. Trump's only chance is to use social media to sidestep the biased msm and not worry if they're (((outraged))) or not. That's his strategy and it is the only strategy that had a chance considered the corruption of media and brown rodents flooding the country.

Exactly, It's not stressful if you have a shit ton of money like him. Absolutely nothing to lose when your net worth is that large.

And honestly, he could market any of his products in the deep south/rust belt now at a lower cost and low quality and people would fucking buy the shit out of it. No such thing as bad press right?

On top of all that hes a pretty textbook narcissist and this is probably his dream come true. He just gets to run the show, commanding headlines in international newspapers. Albeit for not so great things, but I digress.

Why hasn't Hillary Clinton revealed to the world she is a Reptilian yet?

Proof here buddy! Dr. Ben Carson here woke and high energy ready to do the bidding of God King Trump the unstumpable.

>mfw Trump completely ruins his own campaign
>[spoiler] But wikileaks releases a bombshell ending Hillary's [/spoiler]

I want to like him but every day he either says something completely retarded or I learn something d-baggy about him.

Not an argument
>Former registered Democrat
>Endorsed Hillary publicly
>Endorsed Bill before that
>Contributed to the Clinton Foundation

This. He can say all the stupid shit he wants and they report it, but telling the otherside isn't allowed for the narrative.

>And that Trump invited them to his wedding.

and used that anecdote as an argument during the gop primaries as to how politicians are bought-and-paid-for.

>hugbox
>filled with 90% shills and sjw crusaders

not a hugbox at all. you have no fucking clue what you're talking about nigger

>implying that does anything

I don't know what this woman has to be caught doing to be ruined. Literally building gas chambers and killing 6 zillion Jews?

>Former registered Democrat
it's a broken fake "2-party" system. what's your point here, exactly?

>bill, hillary, CF
so what? he's also made clothes in china. he's played the game. what part of that don't you understand? he knows how it works on the inside and he knows how rotten it is. now he's telling everyone how it is and you shills just sit there with your fingers in your ears screaming "nah nah nah nah nah!" just because he's **GASP** played the game

No shit - the media is biased against the GOP and has been for years. That's why you pick a Republican candidate who can deal with and survive with a biased media, not one who throws a fit at them.

Maybe Trump's 99-dimensional chess game will make it work in the end, but I'm doubtful at the moment. Wish the GOP picked a better candidate.

Most good businessmen avoid yes men. Trump is a good businessman. I would wager that there is still some internal strife in the GOP that Trump is trying to straighten out before he can focus on the media. Otherwise, it's just the left calling in favors and pushing stories that are largely insignificant. The entire Khan affair is a joke to anyone who looks at it for more than 10 seconds.

He's also 70. Both parties have changed drastically in his lifetime. As for donating to Clinton, he also donated to many Republicans. He's made it clear that he did what it took to make deals with corrupt politicians.