Jews did nothing wrong

Germans did nothing right

"We can't assimilate into western culture"

No I'll pass. She's a little too young for me

I'll have the bacon cheese burger.

Goats are only good for meat and milk!

Anal sex is haram

We find goat pussy unattractive

Watch out, you might hit those buildings!

>of course mamadou! you can fuck my wife and impregnate her! i will take care of your kids like a true christian.

>Islam is a religon of peace
because only retarded liberals say this

"I'll fix my own country"

>Let's kill all non Muslims

I love you!

>excuse me I didn't mean to bump into you
>thank you
>all religions are equally valid

"I'm violent and I commit acts of terrorism".

Daily reminder that real muslims are peaceful.

mohammed was a shill for the jews, in fact latest findings say he WAS a jew. likely a jew trojan horse that is. and allah is basically satan, just like his cousin the kike god. come at me, brothers.

>"It's okay to be gay son, go suck all the cock you want I'm proud if you."

>"I have no problem with your high partner count Sarah, who cares if you've slept with 10 guys I'll gladly marry you."

>"Of course it's okay if you go to the party and do drugs and get drunk, your my daughter and should be allowed to do what you want when you want."

>Boy, this country that took my family in from a warzone sure has friendly and not racist residents!

>I love freely walking down the street without being glared at and having insults hurled at me simply for being muslim!

>It's so nice knowing my place of worship isn't constantly vandalized by racists!

>I know I get the same opportunities as my peers and am not discriminated against at every step!

>It's great knowing that I'll never be falsely accused of a crime and then be wrongfully convicted due to an inherently islamophobic system!

>I support ISIS (hint: ISIS and their supporters are not muslims)