There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that legitimately believe that donald trump will win the election

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that legitimately believe that donald trump will win the election
How can anyone convince themselves of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't allow Abo threads friend, please consider

Debates.

inb4 MUH LANDSLIDE VICTORY
MUH SILENT MAJORITY

just introduce them to your wife's bull

actually you have a point there i think hes actually a pretty decent speaker and brings heavy bants
>60%

>maybe if i post call people cucks on an edgy right wing image board meme magic will fix it!!!!!:)))

People joked Bernie supporters invented new math, Trump's people are just as bad. He is at 190 electoral votes right now and Hillary is practically at 270.

What in the fuck happened???

Literally all I've seen is happenings about hillary. How the fuck can she do this

Those things don't suddenly become invalid because you type MUH before them.
Whether Trump beats Hillary in the debates or not, he will behave reasonably for two hours straight and people will be forced to watch it. People will see that the media caricature of Trump they've been shown isn't real and they'll be passed about it.

Saged and hidden.

what I want to know are who are the cunts who seem to swap candidates every few weeks after a happening

enjoy 8 (eight) years of "Crooked Hillary!"
you're average american sees the election like this:
Donald trump is a racist and will cause ww3 or somethin
Hillary could be the first woman president and dont care about all the scandals shes been in.

its been proven that throught the course of history, that if the economy is failing during a presidential election, the current party has NEVER won the election..

whats happening right now?

We've learned the hard way that not even polls are going to stay impartial and properly reflective- Reuters was pretty much the last straw. Between that and the media's balls-out strategy of slamming Hillary over, we pretty much just rely on Human Decency which is hidden by all the propaganda.

Regardless of how you feel about Hillary, everything on MSM has turned purely 1984 on her side. That's not going to change until November, if ever.

They are completely delusional.
November is going to be a glorious month for us, friend.

americans are schizophrenic cunts aye
the debates are the only thing that could save trump

Just got a raise at work. Economy is doing just fine.

well by that logic it explains 08 but by 12 the worst was over. 16 people are pissed at neocons but are also pissed at Trump.

>every time the lines meet hillary spikes right back up
explain this americlaps

Have you boiled 3 billy's this morning already ye cunt? That caffeine will wonk a twizzle on yer ol snigbaggler wifout a wokabow ye cunt.

In America we have something called the spin-zone.

We would probably care more about her "scandals" if we hadn't just gone through 30 years of utterly fabricated anti-Clinton trash from the republishits.

is the economy failing?
yea i can see that the media is crazy biased for Hillary and guess what? your fellow Americans eat that shit up
cheers cunt, cant wait to see all the ass pain when he loses

RCP literally (((changed their algorithm))) for the polls to make it look like Crooked Hillary is doing well. Go out onto the streets and talk to some real Americans you fucking abo. You'll learn that these (((polls))) mean nothing

yea beacause im australian it makes me invalid, look at the facts

The real silent majority are Hillary supporters

>Hillary got a 2% bump from her convention
>Trump is finished

polls =/= facts

see ya in november ya cunt

lol no, there is no potential public SJW shaming in it for them.

lol i burgered it up big mac there

trump hasn't had a lead in the polls for more than a few short days. and even the days he was leading in the polls it was by such a thin margin like half a percent or something
sure thing pal, care to post a better unbiased poll?

>a poll of how the general populace will vote at the current time isn't fact

Basically the same thing about the 2008 election. Palin is a retard and McCain about as equal for making her his VP, and Obama was black so why not.

Holy shit. My mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. I thought Trump was beating crooked Hillary in the polls?? But now he's sunk? This cant be happening. I want Trump to make America great again. Why do I keep hearing that Trump cant release his tax returns because he has donated to NAMBLA? Why doesn't he just release them and dispel this fiction? It all looks very suspishous. Can he still be president if he has donated to NAMBLA? We have to figure out what is going on.

Trump is Jew backed and Hillary Muslim backed. Jews rule the world. Election is months away. Jut wait and watch the jewery ensue.

Remember user, you have to be 18 or older to use this board.

polls are rigged
trump is leading

Around the time we realize pro hillary polls keep being doctored or their sampled weighted, and after this happened:
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/

>reddit memes
go

(((media)))

>svens talking about muslim backed things

They changed their methodology to make Hilary win now shush cuny

Polls started forcing their users to pick a candidate instead of neither after they realized more people were heading for trump

U realize polls are being doctored

Not just that, Reuters went back and removed the none of the above option and gave those points to Clinton. It's fucked.

Maybe you people should stop pushing insane conspiracy theories and Trump should stop doing stupid shit. Oh, wait, you can't.

Trump is finished and bankrupt (again)

>RCP literally (((changed their algorithm))) for the polls
That's pretty low info. RCP didn't change shit.

RCP polls are garbage.I thought pushing polls was just a shill thing but Trumpfags were doing it too recently so I'll speakup now.

This election is unique in American history. Never before was there a candidate who is socially unacceptable to support. Never before was there a candidate so corrupt that she literally has to hide during her own campaign. Never before has the media running the polls been a propaganda machine trying to elect on of the candidates. Because of this, large numbers of people from both sides are hiding their support in public and are not really enthusiastic for either candidate. "Undecided voters" might really be for Trump. Democratic turnout might blow away predictions like in 2008/2012. People might be saying they support Trump/Clinton but can't bring themselves to actually vote for him/her. Noone knows and because of this, these polls can't predict shit.

The primaries show this. RCP failed to predict the winner in 20% of states. The states that they were able to get right were usually off by 5-20pts on Trump and Clinton. These polls are worthless and show nothing, but I guess you guys like to think elections are horse races with fun line graphs that fluctuate dramatically week by week.

It's as if you are shilling

he;s going to be fucking embarrassed isnt he

I can see this being a Hard blowout, like Goldwater.