The anti-Trump shilling on this board is at an all time high

The anti-Trump shilling on this board is at an all time high.

WTF is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RyanMigeed
trumpactionresponse.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I noticed that it started right after the DNC ended. Shills out in full force.

Theyre just trying to Correct The Record

>people can't having opinions that aren't like mine!

I welcome the shills. It's impossible to stay on this board for any amount of time without being redpilled.

They're scared.

oldfags are beginning to reclaim long lost lulz, the enemy of kek.

Imagine the day we win. Nothing but celebration threads.

I for one hope this place is dead, and all you fags are out having a good time with each other, toasting to a minimum of 4 great years of Trump.
Hopefully more than 8, if Ivanka runs in 2024

>started right after the DNC ended

>not since the summer started

oh boyo i'll be out on the town for sure getting in butthurt berners and hilldawgers face while drunk as fuckkk

This is what happened

Just to prove my point

They had a presence then, now its like a pack of angry ghosts.

I mean the full force shilling that's now outnumbering regular threads. It's like a 24/7 raid.

>opinions

no, this is full out shilling you dumb gook

It's in response to Trump's lead going back down.and the new ISIS/Hillary ties. They're desperate as fuck and working over time.

>>people can't have opinions that aren't like mine while getting paid to post on a Vietnamese guitar showroom

FTFY

>people are starting to realize that trump fucking sucks
>"OMG all these shills"

shut the fuck up, OP.

The problem is faggots are so easily baited by obvious shill threads and they respond to them.

Just ignore a shill thread when you see one even if it's so blatantly wrong in what it's saying

I think it's American based. Starts around lunchtime, gets heavy around dinner, then a flood at night.
Been pretty consistent.

>willingly throw your own people under the bus for shekels from your globalist overlords
Fuck these shills

> shut the fuck up, OP.
Exactly, the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet Mohamed.
t. a non muslim

Desperate shilling and shitposting in equal measure.

They know they can't convince us, so they'll try to disrupt us.

We'll drop redpills and see if we can infect any of these "agents."

I go on Sup Forums now and again to harass commies and you would not be live the amount of shill threads on there. All the Sup Forumstards are generally Bernie supporters and I think they are being targeted the most. I spent a good week right after the DNC shutting down all the shill threads as best I could when I was on there. The shills had well developed copy pasta type posts and were dumping continuously

Could it possibly have something to do with his several, recent gaffes, backstabbing of several establishment GOP members who endorsed him, or plummeting poll ratings?

Nah. All shills!

November can't come soon enough. This will be even better than 2012.

cold hard truth that they're "supporting" Hillary is starting to sink in. No one likes that.

Lot more fun to shill against trump. Let's face it: anything Trump is a lot more fun and exciting than trying to rationalize Clinton's nonsense platform.

they're just here for some fun

Obviously they'd be hiring american shills.

THIS BOARD IS BEING OVERRUN BY SHILLS,
AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Kikes, sir.

Hillary has the nomination. All the shills assigned to blast Sanders have been moved to full time anti-Trump.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here.

BELIEVE IN MEME MAGIC

PRAISE KEK

#ImWithHer
#NeverTrump

OP here,

IDK OP ... maybe you should ask him :
twitter.com/RyanMigeed

I DEMAND A PURGE

I WANT ONLY WELL SOURCED CIRCLE JERKS

Fuck off faggot, you'd have to have your head up (((someone's))) ass if you think there haven't been shills everywhere lately

trumpactionresponse.com

its not shills you fucking retard
Trump is REALLY fucking up BADLY right now & people are concerned

>circlejerk

/reddit/ buzzword

It's funny how much liberals like to cunt on and on and on about naming and shaming people who say things they don't like on the internet.

Now, it's your turn, CTR.

hmmm