I’m going to come over to your house beat you up and rape you

USA
USS

USA*

Russia literally dindu nuffin. America is cancer

Hur-dur
EbIlle
KInde

I think US politics is more evil, but Americans seems nice and kind in general, unlike Russians.

I think both are nice places with good people but corrupt governments

I wish Russia and the US were strong Allies instead of S. Korea or Israel.

I hate American people.

I hate the Russian government.

this tbqhwyf

t. Sup Forumstards who voted for Trump so their Dad's boss' boss can get a tax cut.

i didn't vote. checkmate

Same but the opposite

why are the danish such little faggots?

> usa

> robs the world to be rich and influential

> russia

> robs their own population to be poor and influential

Let's make it clear: America is a free, rich, smart, great, warm place.

Russians are the scum of the earth tho

we know, kid

>why are the danish such little faggots?

Do American vote bulletins have "I vote against everyone" option?

I'm 20 bub.

Don't think so. You can throw away your vote by not voting or voting for a third party meme

Minority subhuman detected. Go choke on a dick.

You can vote for whoever you want, you're free to write in anyone else instead of the two main party candidates

Only thing is that you can be certain whoever you vote for won't win even if it's one of the third parties like Libertarian, so if you do this your vote matters even less than it already would, voting for someone that isn't a republican or democrat is functionally the same as not voting at all

But yeah you can vote and say fuck you to both major candidates

die russian scum

I welcome American and NATO allies when they start liberating us from eternal Prison of Nations

>flag
t. known white poster

none*
I'll learn not to watch TV and shitpost at the same time.

I'm just gonna kms later.

USA. Their fast food culture is destroying our nation

both are evil brothers. America is the smarter and more competent twin.

Russia steals from its own poor and its neighbors so that the rich can be richer
America steals from the poor all across the globe so that the everyman can be fat and stupid while the oligarchs ramp up control

How do you even fix an oligarchy? What can you even do to make the rich redistribute their wealth short of a heavyhanded armed communist revolution, which Russia already tried?

There was a ancient greek guy who did it without going full commie.

USA has some good ideals that are to some extent perverted by particular interests
Russia's ideals are delusions of power that are further made worse by particular interests.

Russia is more evil desu. I dread the world where Russia actually has the same capabilities and power as USA.

You should hate the American government too.

>Russia
>good people

HAHAHAHAHA

Actually, all people are fucking assholes. Including you and me.

>who is more evil?

Russia.

At least being an american bitch you have decent living standards.

your people want it though

I hate Russia the most, but the US is only about ten years behind as far as being a horrible corrupt oligarchy.

At least in the past, the US was a positive thing. You are always going to have some kind of coercive imperialstic power. It's best that the US fills that role instead of Russia or China.

USA = Plutocracy
Russia = Oligarchy

We didn't rob the world though. Enforcing free trade in Eurasia is a security program, not an economic one.

Our primary goal is simple - keep Eurasia divided so they don't come over here.